You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 4:26pm

Dungeon Search

Hello everyone! With class change I returned my old character and keep gearing on it. But new patch things changed etc... I asked friend she told me i can search for astral in skirmishes. She said there should be a tab for dungeon search but when I opened skirmishes there was nothing only skirmishes. Is it some kind of bug or should I need do quest chain or something like that in order to open that tab? ?(
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 4:57pm

Hello,

What is your level ?
It's automatic, no quest to get it.
You can see it before your level 65, but i don't know how many levels before (i know it works @lvl64).

EDIT : Ctrl+M and then you have this new tab.
(sorry it's the FR client, but it's the same on every client)

There's an overlook here about the new map "Time Void" : http://allods.com/en/news/announcements/…ic-group-search
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 14th 2015, 5:06pm)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:45pm

Hello,

What is your level ?
It's automatic, no quest to get it.
You can see it before your level 65, but i don't know how many levels before (i know it works @lvl64).

EDIT : Ctrl+M and then you have this new tab.
(sorry it's the FR client, but it's the same on every client)
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=777

There's an overlook here about the new map "Time Void" : http://allods.com/en/news/announcements/…ic-group-search
Oh thank you for screenshot. Im 65 lvl so i should have it right? Unfortunately I dont have I think i should try send ticket. Again thank you for everything :)
Ginko has attached the following image:
  • Allods_150614_182603.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ginko" (Jun 14th 2015, 5:54pm)

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:03pm

reeah19

Intermediate

you probably didn't finish some quests, not sure if when astral opens now unfortunately...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 6:41pm

Hello,

you probably didn't finish some quests, not sure if when astral opens now unfortunately...

That may be the issue. Opening Astral quests were at Irdrich a long time ago.

@Ginko : Did you finish all your Irdrich quests ?
Do you have access to the Astral Academy ? There are some lvl 50/52 quests there (or maybe lvl 60 quests).
If you don't have this tab, you probably don't have access to Astral Allods either.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 7:59pm

@Ginko : Did you finish all your Irdrich quests ?
Do you have access to the Astral Academy ? There are some lvl 50/52 quests there (or maybe lvl 60 quests).
If you don't have this tab, you probably don't have access to Astral Allods either.
You might be right. I can enter astral academy but my Irdrich is %8 complete. Thanks to LM I was reached 60 cap while doing quest in 40 lvl map :D so i have a lot of unfinished quests :D Now I will try to do them see if i can get dungeon search tab. Thanks reeah19 and Gladia
:thumbsup:

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 4:01pm

Hello,

I have the same issue, I came back to Allods with my wife this month after a break of 5 years.

The start was hard because our toons were level 46 and lose all their astral gear, so we started almost naked.
After 2 week of intense leveling we are now lvl 57 but the quests start to be scarce in Umoir. I have only a quest lvl 58 now proposed.

I tried alternative method to reach lvl 58 before questing again, but I have found only 4 dailies that I can do for XP in Irdrich, giving a total of half an XP bubble.
If we try to grind our level killing lvl57 monsters we need to kill around 200 monsters for 1 bubble of xp, it’s depressing.

So the best way to level up would be to do some Astral dungeons to get XP and gear but my CTRL+M window only give me access to Skirmishes, not Dungeons and I couldn't find any other way to teleport to an allod.

I tried to sail around with my ship around Kania, 3 days in a row but I couldn't find a single Allod, the scanner is always failing to find a close Allod. I tried also to draw a map of this Astral region but it seems to reset each time, or I am lost in my drawing and I can't find if I am on the same astral path again.

Is there an easy way to find an Allod with the sailing method?

What are my other options to level up at this stage? ?(

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 4:07am

Kissaki

Trainee

Do tka rik and convert the sparks you make there for XP scrolls.

Grinding is pain but this should give you a boost.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 11:09am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

You could always grind Umoir's Ribbon - squirrel boss. Either with couple level 58s doing it or having a level 65 healer/summy to heal you while you solo kill the boss. Gives like 3500 - 4000 xp per kill.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:35pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Regarding the Astral unlocking (and probably the 2nd tab in skirmishes) it's now done on lvl 64-65 in Ferris (new map) while opening the portal to Dragon Bay (1st u have to kill 10 mammoths). Just fallow the quest line form Ferris through all the maps, specially the one which regard wild shore maps, and which open new layers in your 2nd tab as well as new astral sectors.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:44pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Hello,

I have the same issue, I came back to Allods with my wife this month after a break of 5 years.

The start was hard because our toons were level 46 and lose all their astral gear, so we started almost naked.
After 2 week of intense leveling we are now lvl 57 but the quests start to be scarce in Umoir. I have only a quest lvl 58 now proposed.

I tried alternative method to reach lvl 58 before questing again, but I have found only 4 dailies that I can do for XP in Irdrich, giving a total of half an XP bubble.
If we try to grind our level killing lvl57 monsters we need to kill around 200 monsters for 1 bubble of xp, it’s depressing.

So the best way to level up would be to do some Astral dungeons to get XP and gear but my CTRL+M window only give me access to Skirmishes, not Dungeons and I couldn't find any other way to teleport to an allod.

I tried to sail around with my ship around Kania, 3 days in a row but I couldn't find a single Allod, the scanner is always failing to find a close Allod. I tried also to draw a map of this Astral region but it seems to reset each time, or I am lost in my drawing and I can't find if I am on the same astral path again.

Is there an easy way to find an Allod with the sailing method?

What are my other options to level up at this stage? ?(

New astral allods are available from lvl 64 after doing few quest on Wild Shore Dragon Bay in Ferris. The astral surrounding your home allods do not contain any other allods to farm (not like it was before)
In order to get pass lvl 60 u need to grind a lvl or two (i know i did for my main and few reincs) on mobs or repeatable quests Like the 'blue ribbon quest' someone suggested here or do goblinball and buy exp scrolls. Good place to farm mobs for lvl is in Umoir at upper right corner (forgot the name of it).
gl.