You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 6:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

As am I, and I still haven't gotten a response other than "Thank you" to my ticket regarding this issue...

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 1:15am

umm, i believe the "thank you" you got in mail? means they responded to your ticket. check your actual ticket.

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 2:45pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You are correct:

"Hello,

Thank you for the information!

Your question will now have "In the queue" status. It means that it is taken for the further investigation.

Answer to your question will be provided as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards, Support Team"

So apparently they're looking into it I guess.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

They responded to my ticket.

"Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response.

According to our information, the compensation was sent correctly. We did not detect any errors."

So apparently everyone got their compensation. It was invisible and non-existent, but we got it.

Enjoy our compensation everyone!!!

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 3:49pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

They responded to my ticket.

"Hello,

According to our information, the compensation was sent correctly. We did not detect any errors."

So apparently everyone got their compensation. It was invisible and non-existent, but we got it.

Enjoy our compensation everyone!!!
This seems to happen a lot now a days, but dont worry I am sure it is working as intended.

At least you got
I have never gotten this on tickets, even the tickets that have taken a month for them to answer.