You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 12:22am

Bring back bank deposit boxes!

Hi fellow players and members of the allods team!

I just recently came back to the game after a long hiatus (over a year iirc). First off, the newest expansion is amazing so far, hit level 65 fairly recently so I haven't done too much end-game yet but I made a priden reinc and it is awsome. The starting zone and character models look amazing.

I remembered that there was the bank deposit boxes so I wanted to see when the last one was and it seems that it was in 2013 (sorry if I'm wrong but google didn't find anything newer xD).

The bank deposit boxes were such a good item for Allods for a few reasons imo. Because of the length of time needed to received the full benefit of the item it made players continue to play the game for a long period of time, myself included. It also allows players to not feel as bad about spending money on items that are needed for the game, such as crystals, xp scrolls, and bag tokens, because they can use their "free" premium crystals to purchase them while still spending money on the game. It also will boost the in-game economy if they were routinely available as people will definitely buy them when available, which also boosts the companies profit.

Please bring back the bank deposit boxes. It will be something that a lot of people will spend lots of money on (myself included xD) and it will be a breath of fresh air to the shop.
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:28am

see http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=2770

Quoted

Huhu,
wir haben das erneut intern diskutiert. Leider wird es in naher Zukunft keine Bankeinlagen geben.

Viele Grüße,

Fayne

it means this has been discussed internally and sadly there wont be any bank deposit boxes in near future

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 11:26am

Dam, that is so unfortunate. It was one of the few items I felt wasn't a waste of money. With a game like this full of p2win items it was nice to have something that kinda "gave back" to the community that supported this game
Goldberger - League Scout
Ginsberger - Imperial Warden

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 1:37pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Technically you can still invest to bigger banks/bags - it just costs a lot more than before - with those tokens (25 crystals a piece)! My next bag would cost me 17,50 €
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:21pm

freestile

Professional

i think that he isn't talking about upgrading your bag/bank's number of slots, but about the event in which we could, as IRL get some interest from the amount of money we invested a few month (or one year?) later, interest that you received in premium cristals if i'm not wrong.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Technically you can still invest to bigger banks/bags - it just costs a lot more than before - with those tokens (25 crystals a piece)! My next bag would cost me 17,50 €

That is not how this worked actually.

It was a "box" you purchased from the item shop.
There was 3 different ones.

Prices for the boxes were from the NA server which was in USD and cost more crystals, not the EU server and therefore the prices below should actually be less crystals per box.

Short Term Deposit Box
Will return the full purchase price, in crystals, of the boxes purchased after 30 days. In addition to the cost of the box you will receive a 20% bonus in premium crystals after the 30 days.
Cost 10 crystals.
Return per box: 2 premium crystals ONCE after 30 days. In addition to the premium crystals, you will receive your initial "deposit" of 10 crystals back.

Medium Term Deposit Box
Will return the full purchase price, in crystals, of the boxes purchased after 90 days. In addition to the cost of the box you will receive a 25% bonus in premium crystals after EACH of the 30 days.
Cost 50 crystals.
Return per box: "12.5 premium crystals" a total of THREE times, once each 30 days. In addition to the premium crystals, you will receive your initial "deposit" of 50 crystals back.

Long Term Deposit Box
Will return the full purchase price, in crystals, of the boxes purchased after 180 days. In addition to the cost of the box you will receive a 28% bonus in premium crystals after EACH of the 30 days.
Cost 150 crystals.
Return per box: 42 premium crystals a total of SIX times, once each 30 days. In addition to the premium crystals, you will receive your initial "deposit" of 150 crystals back.

Here is a tiny little table that will show you how beneficial these are.

If anyone has any further questions please feel free to ask because good lord do I want these back...I really do.
This was the BEST thing ever. It literally was a no brainer to buy as many as possible when you could.
It was getting something for "nothing."
The reason I put nothing in quotes is because there is actually a price and that price is TIME.
Please keep in mind you DO get ALL of your initial invested crystals back AS regular, tradeable, crystals.
It can be a BIG problem.

This is a REALLY beneficial thing for my.com too.
You think to yourself "How can they just give away free premium crystals like that?"
The reason is this exactly and it has made me spend much more money than I wanted to because I tied up my crystals!!!!

As my.com:

You put out deposit box sale.
1.) Everyone spends every last dime they have in the game on their deposit boxes and even top up more to try to gain the benefit of these boxes (which I advise EVERY SINGLE PERSON TO DO, BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2.) 2-3 weeks following the release of the boxes you launch a HUGE anticipated strongbox, like the 2 seater mount, mythic talent scroll, mythic ruby page, or the body armor suit.
3.) No one has any crystals because they're all tied up in deposit boxes and they cannot reach them.
4.) You sit there and watch your bank account rise and rise and rise because everyone is now topping up AGAIN hardcore to get the new anticipated strongbox item you hyped up for ages.
5.) Go take a vacation on the beach and buy a hooker because you rich, boiiiiiiiiii.

Seriously my.com.

RELEASE THESE AGAIN PLEASE

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Jul 1st 2015, 10:17pm) with the following reason: Fixed a typo in table. 2nd edit: Red lettering for euro, not USD.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 7:58pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

RELEASE THESE AGAIN PLEASE
Pleaseeee ! 8o 8o :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 10:39am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Oh, must have missed the whole thing with those boxes. I naturally thought of the original 2010-2011 bank and bag boxes you could buy up to epic back then that permanently increased your bag and bank space. Never even heard of those boxes you talk about with time limits giving premium crystals back xD
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 3:11pm

IAmGroot

Professional