You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 11:48pm

Why is unstable Titan faster than the real one...?!

Unstable Titan -> 13,65m/s @ level 5; Real one 13m/s ? Why? To compensate the weak attacks?
Im not complaining, just want to understand it

ps

just saw mirage is also 13.65 and overlords throne, the unstabl mounts all have the same speed...
its not possible to use them in BGs
since they have weak attacks they also cannot be used for levling pvp
what is their purpose? to give just a small insight how it would be with such a mount...? if it is this way, i think ppl will get a wrong ida from them, if i would be new and would see mirage is this "slow" i would think its crap and not worth getting :x

the unstable mirage needs energycharges for the flash forward, does the real one also need them? or is it "free" for the real one?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 1st 2015, 12:03am)

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 12:28am

Gramarye

Professional

better buy them blind...because its easy to farm gold to get them, right?

However last year all skills were free but ofc they arent on the real Versions (except the dreadnought if im right)

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 2:23am

no, i like how its possible to test them, its great, as you say, because they are expensive usually
i just dont understand why they are so slow

also, the overlords aegis & throne etc are slower than 13,65m/s, so ppl may think they are at this speed in reality :/

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 4:56am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

What I have gathered on Wraith: http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/wraith/

Titan: http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/titan/

Missing info from Overlord's Throne and Aegis.

Dunno about the unstable ones.

PS: The question marks after special skill names means I don't know their in-game English name - those infos are google-translates from Russian.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 8:42am

freestile

Professional

wraith and next pvp mount "thunder" (or something like this if i traduct from russian) have free flash ;)

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 8:01am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

no, i like how its possible to test them, its great, as you say, because they are expensive usually
i just dont understand why they are so slow

also, the overlords aegis & throne etc are slower than 13,65m/s, so ppl may think they are at this speed in reality :/
Why bother with the true speed of the actual mount. I haven't seen the mosaic tiles in ages which was the only way to get the battle mounts after they came out in the strong boxes.

Maybe instead they should give the unstable version of what may be coming out.

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 8:13am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

What I have gathered on Wraith: http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/wraith/

Titan: http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/titan/

Missing info from Overlord's Throne and Aegis.

Dunno about the unstable ones.

PS: The question marks after special skill names means I don't know their in-game English name - those infos are google-translates from Russian.
Sent you a pm with the info on the overlord.

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 7:55pm

actually theyre quite helpful, i got the dreadnaught mount, he's got some decent damage, AOE, nuke/slow for mobbing tho. its not that hard to level with this puppy. :)