You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 9:24am

A Good F2P class with low lvl runes

Hi Guys ,,
How are u all ? i hope u are all well..

i realy like the game and i played it for more than a year but now i have returned again and wanted to know what is the best class to play with low lvl runes like lvl4/5
.. i need a class that can be useful with this low lvl runes ... and as i play the game i will upgrade my runes .. but in the begging i want a class to help me growing and lvling and farming with low lvl runes

plz guys give me ur suggestions i appreciate all ... and tell me ur opinions

have a nice day

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 10:17am

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 9:26pm

defenetly a healing class so cleric or summoner

why? well if you have low runes you will be always compared to a player of the same class with better runes and look bad... but as a heal its not about your hps its about keeping your grp alive and when you can do this you are a good heal

Friday, July 10th 2015, 3:22am

reeah19

Intermediate

someone with lvl 3 runes won't be able to heal someone with 7s just saying.

still i'd go for summoner as 1st char
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Friday, July 10th 2015, 5:34am

someone with lvl 3 runes won't be able to heal someone with 7s just saying.

8|
when i leveled i often recieved heals from players with ~ same gear but much lower runes, it still healed properly and did the job
i do know there is this thing called rune-entropy, but its just a minor thing... http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=63721

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 10th 2015, 5:43am)

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 11:01pm

reeah19

Intermediate

in astral, not while leveling, this game isn't about leveling :thumbdown:
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 11:06pm

when you are max level and do astral you have gained enough gold to make at least level 4 runes
if you play regularly you will soon have level 5 runes, at least off, and with that you are already fine for everything not "highend"

ungeared players usually make no good heals for endgamecontent anyway, matron is there for a reason and rookies should not heal or tank, they should just dps, its not problematic if a dps does a bit less dps, but if the tank or the heal fails it goes critical fast; for the whole group