You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 9:43pm

I decide to give it a shot

Hello everyone. Me and my friend currently playing on f2p but I also want to try p2p server. He told me that there is a thing like if I buy 3 month game will give me another 3 month for free (I don't know exact numbers please don't quote me on that) due to low population on p2p so if this is a thing I probably play p2p. Thanks for taking your time :)
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:42am

sweet, been wanting to give it a try again too. To indecisive though. That would be great if we got 3 months free after buying three months! Can you confirm? What side did you choose and care to share your timezone?

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 12:22pm

sweet, been wanting to give it a try again too. To indecisive though. That would be great if we got 3 months free after buying three months! Can you confirm? What side did you choose and care to share your timezone?
I refreshed my subscription about one or two weeks ago, paid for 3 months and got 6 months instead. But maybe someone else has more up-to-date experience with this.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 3:29pm

Cool i don't know time zone but time is 5:25 pm here(when I write this post). If we can confirm this I will probably buy sub at the end of the month and I will play league side.
I refreshed my subscription about one or two weeks ago, paid for 3 months and got 6 months instead. But maybe someone else has more up-to-date experience with this.

Oh thank you it would be cool someone confirm this. Anyway thank you I saw a lot of views on topic but only you 2 give an answer :) :thumbsup:
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 8:21pm

UGH, there are barely any people that play in my time zone and that's the problem I have with the sub server. I'm in the US PDT and it was 7:29 am for me while it was 5:25pm for you I guess.

Did they advertise the "buy 3 months get 6"? or you just miraculously ended up with 6 months Hiren? know what i'm saiyin?

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:02pm

If you need guild and some end game. Visit http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ and apply.
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 1:24am

ign Anriku on league and Nero on imp

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "addyos" (Jun 21st 2015, 11:00am)

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 12:05am

Gheistlocke

Beginner

bump for info on this

I was going to try the p2p server in a few day, Imp side.
::Ghesitlocke::
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

::Ogreleg::
Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:
- WoW, Age of Wushu, Tera, SWTOR, Swordsman, Atlantica, EVE, Allods, Secret World, Star Trek Online, ArcheAge, Age of Conan, Diablo 2*, Diablo 3*, Path of Exile*, Champions Online, Skyforge

Favorites:
- WoW: Vanilla - Wrath, Age of Wushu, Allods, EVE, Diablo 2*, Path of Exile*, Age of Conan

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:
- Age of Wushu, ArcheAge, Allods (free server), Diablo 3*

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 4:23am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

UGH, there are barely any people that play in my time zone and that's the problem I have with the sub server. I'm in the US PDT and it was 7:29 am for me while it was 5:25pm for you I guess.

Did they advertise the "buy 3 months get 6"? or you just miraculously ended up with 6 months Hiren? know what i'm saiyin?
Last I was on and that was a while ago you would find most of the population (which wasnt much) on around 10 am CST.

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 6:13am

Last I was on and that was a while ago you would find most of the population (which wasnt much) on around 10 am CST.

Still isn't much, but it's something. NA players are still left pretty alone timezonewise because of the EU majority (sadly).

About the 6 month sub: it seems to be a feature (atleast when you top up using a credit card) that you always get the 3 extra months. Apparently the marketing geniuses decided it's not worth mentioning :pinch:

P.S. If any new imps need a guild, let me know.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 9:26am

I'll confirm that I did get the extra 3 months. Also, there are some people that play around the same time as me(after work during the week). Most of them are in Void. That time you mentioned is poppin amber, It's just that I can only experience it on the weekends. XD

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 2:03pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Welcome on Smugglers Paradise !!!

If you need a guild in League side you can join Avarice or Anka and on Empire side : NwA or Utopie.

To join Utopie you can whisper Khundarsse, Molinqx, Chaosfussel, Shaffou or Elevina.

Nvm the side you play, you are welcome on this server, have fun :thumbup:
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 4:14pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I'll confirm that I did get the extra 3 months. Also, there are some people that play around the same time as me(after work during the week). Most of them are in Void. That time you mentioned is poppin amber, It's just that I can only experience it on the weekends. XD
I use to play on both servers and gave up on the p2p server because when I played I might have seen 1 person afk other then that no one in any zone so I gave up.
Wish you luck over there!

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 9:23pm

About the 6 month sub: it seems to be a feature (atleast when you top up using a credit card) that you always get the 3 extra months. Apparently the marketing geniuses decided it's not worth mentioning :pinch:

This IS kinda confusing. I would expect this to be a main feature for a p2p ad/info or even a sticky on the p2p forums. Anyway, at least from what I see, it's a thing-to-be. I'll probably give it a GO! Idk

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 8:15pm

Do it ^^^^ we need to get the server more populated so if you stick to it others might join too. The reason the pop is so low is because people stop playing because of that reason, so if they just kept to it we'd have more people online. I know it's lonely, but majority of players are endgame so that's the goal.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 5:49pm

skashy112

Beginner

Do it ^^^^ we need to get the server more populated so if you stick to it others might join too. The reason the pop is so low is because people stop playing because of that reason, so if they just kept to it we'd have more people online. I know it's lonely, but majority of players are endgame so that's the goal.
WTB people to troll.
Skash

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 10:11pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

It doesnt help when you are NA and everything is oriented around EU times. NA people log in after work/school and find it dead as can be, therefore you have to grind to buy upgrades, you have to grind to buy mercs and forget about doing raids/dom because you are doing everything solo. While endgame is the goal, playing solo isnt not the goal.

I have said it so many times before and I will keep saying it...If they cared about this game one bit they would advertise and not expect the players to advertise for them. This game has gotten so much bad rap about it especially the p2p server on NA when people were having problems paying for the subscription and resubbing and they never (even after merge) advertised for it nor advertised that payment has been fixed. Beginning of the merge when the server was free for months would have been the perfect time to do so.

Friday, July 10th 2015, 6:18pm

It doesnt help when you are NA and everything is oriented around EU times. NA people log in after work/school and find it dead as can be, therefore you have to grind to buy upgrades, you have to grind to buy mercs and forget about doing raids/dom because you are doing everything solo. While endgame is the goal, playing solo isnt not the goal.

I have said it so many times before and I will keep saying it...If they cared about this game one bit they would advertise and not expect the players to advertise for them. This game has gotten so much bad rap about it especially the p2p server on NA when people were having problems paying for the subscription and resubbing and they never (even after merge) advertised for it nor advertised that payment has been fixed. Beginning of the merge when the server was free for months would have been the perfect time to do so.
I'm sorry, I did not mention that I would also like A LOT more NA players to join as well. XD

Friday, July 10th 2015, 7:35pm

PoloRL

Trainee

I think it will be difficult, perhaps near impossible, for this server to grow when the marketing and advertisement of the game is so poor. There is 0 communication between the remaining playerbase and the publisher, and from what I hear the game doesn't even feature on the publisher's main page. I have recently started playing on this server, but leveling is so boring alone, it feels like I'm playing an offline, single player RPG. Although there's a small, but nonetheless existant, endgame community, I have very little hope for this game, and the prospect of a merge with the RU P2P server does not exactly fill me with excitement.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "PoloRL" (Jul 15th 2015, 12:22pm)

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 11:06am

Plvl to 65 urself and u will find a wonderful population then ;)