Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Friday, July 10th 2015, 5:39am

About "Rune Entropy"

i found this here http://gilden.de.allods.com/forum/topics…en-dagegen-sehr, most is in german language, i copied the english part

i dont know if its still working in the same way, but i wanted to share this here

Alıntı

[...]

We have a new feature concerning the rune system: The Rune Entropy, which is going to affect the received healing of players based on respective offensive runes equipped on each fighter involved in PvP.

Here is how this feature seems to be working based on our tests (subject to change based on further investigations and gamer’s feedback):

* A and B work as a team against C and D
* Player A and C are both healer.
* Player B and D are both dps.
* Player A heals Player B with reduced heal points based on Player D offensive Rune Level (for the duration of the combat or until he has a 100% of his life restored).

· Player C heals Player D with reduced heal points based on Player B offensive Rune Level (for the duration of the combat or until he has a 100% of his life restored).
· While in combat, the incoming heals on Player B and D are reduced by Entropy.
· Outside of combat, the incoming heals on Player B and D are NOT reduced, unless involved in PvE, which has quite a similar system but with a different modifier.

In addition the Entropy takes into account your glancing, and automatically reduces itself when you have already partly failed your heal, so that you don’t end up having a too aggravated heal reduction when you miss your spell.

That means if you have glanced a high amount of the heal spell then the Rune Entropy will be lowered accordingly.

Answers to frequently asked questions

Question: Do I suffer from Entropy when dying?
Answer: No.

Q: How long does the Entropy stay in effect?
Answer: Disappears with the full restoration of the character's health, like any wound would, or if you’re rejuvenated after dying.

Q: How is the power of Entropy calculated in a mass PvP?
Answer: It generates an average rate of Entropy based on the amount of players involved, so it takes into account all the players in battle at that that moment, and generates an average rate based on the damage being taken.

Q: Do monsters generate Entropy?
Answer: The absorption got the same name for lore consistency, but a totally different modifier is applied (apparently PvE modifier is only half PvP modifier).

Monday, August 29th 2016, 3:45am

Bu konuyu değerlendir