You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 11:35am

Psionicist - Triumph of Reason it is worth it ?

Psionicist - Triumph of Reason it is worth it ? it is increasing physical damage with 21% of wall of blades ?
and 21% for increasing fire damage for pyro ?
it is worth it to take the 3 ruby or not ?
In Talent calculator the talent Phantasms killer is hi lite the Triumph of Reason ?

Please if any body give a help it is increasing the psychical damage of wall of blades and pyro or not ?

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 11:43am

for pyrobuild i would take it always

for shockbuild only if i use wob often and do a full dps spec, so almost never x)

phantasmal killer highlighted is an error i think because it does physical dmg too

wob does physical dmg btw, and yes this dmg should be incrased

i never tested if these rubies are working or not, but i think they are

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 11th 2015, 6:53pm)

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 1:20pm

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 6:43pm

phantasmal killer highlighted is an error i think

It's not. It melees. For physical damage.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 6:52pm

phantasmal killer highlighted is an error i think

It's not. It melees. For physical damage.

ah, excellent find
thanks for clarifying!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 11th 2015, 7:20pm)