You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 11:32am

Question about "selling your services" in game

Just checked "Rules and Regulations" and couldnt find a proper answer to my questions, so if i could get an official staff memeber to answer me, i would appreciate it very much.
Are we allowed to sell our services in game? Ie, stuff that we can do, and other players require.
Among many other stuff, here are some concrete examples:

Selling healer/tank/dps services in astral? Instead of paying for mercenaries, you could pay "healer for hire" 500g per astral or something.
Finishing raid instances for ppl needing rubies, and not geared enough/not being able to find party/raid? I remember back in the day guilds selling spots for GT/DC, so im talking about full service, not requiring of ppl to do anything except for be there when raid is happening and running around.
Astral Hunt spots? Places on ship when you just show up, and afk, while rest of the crew do all the rest, and you just ger epic/legendary nuggets at end of the run.
Anything other that would be classified as selling services, ie, using your skills for whatever other people require, and they paying in game gold for it?

I would really like if we could get official answer to this, cause i think it would actually benefit both players and game, as more ppl would be able to finish content, and play more.
Also, anyone's opinion will be appreciated, whats your view on that kind of things?

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 1:08pm

this is OK, i have seen it again and again, its not forbidden by the ToS

i think you could even "scam" ppl like saying "i will do raid x / y with you for x gold" and once he gave it to you you wont do that raid
it would not be nice but still not breaking the ToS, as the responsibility for doing such things ONLY is in the hands of the player himself; if he gets scammed then its his fault and noone elses
(could also happen otherwise, you deliver 1st and the "customer" wont pay you afterwards

game itself has all it needs, there is a "safe trade" option for trades
allods is doing something very good, everything that sould not happen cant happen anyway since its not possible (blocked by game mechanics)
but since services are not items game wont guarantee for your payment / service then

aside from the risk of a scam the time effort seems much larger than the income usually

so if someone want to pay you x gold for doing y he is free to do so, noone is forcing him
(allods is also without silly rules like "no gold for nothing" or something like that, other silly mmos have it; worst case was a game where you had to inform a GM everytime you do such a service for gold thing!!)
theoretically someone can gift you gold just because he likes to do so)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:19am

Time to make some money! :thumbsup:

gibberling selling his "services" for gold :P

ps: its 3 for the price of 1

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:27am

ImaMania

Trainee

Wonder if selling char's naked pics is also allwed :D

Monday, July 13th 2015, 11:57pm

reeah19

Intermediate

its 3 for the price of 1

ahahahaha totally! plus they're cute :D

that kind of activity was done by alot of players in the old NA :) , too bad that DC,TP,Eclipse (wich are old raids atm) can't be done in 2-3 players, old content and still hard
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 2:38am

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

its 3 for the price of 1

ahahahaha totally! plus they're cute :D

that kind of activity was done by alot of players in the old NA :) , too bad that DC,TP,Eclipse (wich are old raids atm) can't be done in 2-3 players, old content and still hard
I farm TP every week in duo DC is little harder but can be done in duo too given more time or easily in trio and Eclipse needs average geared raid
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 6:15am

Nandita

Intermediate

Eclipse needs average geared raid

Maybe average geared but you need 24 Brains, too.

For Empire Side:

If you think I am crazy you should see my Prizes - come to Crazy Nandita to clear used but still intakt Raidinis.

Gorluxors Tower:
- Whole Ini 3000g each Person [Including 1 Chests]

Dead City:
- One Wing 10.000g each Person
- Whole Ini + Dead King 60.000g each Peson [Maybe the best offer on Server]

Teps Pyramide:
- Whole Ini 24.000g each Person

Eclipse
- on Demand

Ferris
- on Demand