You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:09am

i bought 3 months and got 6 months too of subs. i'm subscribed 'til january!

Monday, July 20th 2015, 9:06pm

How is the server pop on the p2p version of the game... I played the NA beta long ago and quickly left once they started making the game pay to win with the shop. I really enjoyed the base game but didn't care for the cash shop and seeing the p2p version look apealing but the community seems to be low from what I'm hearing.

Is there more than 1-2 active guilds per side or is it just a few players here and there ?

Also any word on the steam release of it since Im sure that will bring in players.

Monday, July 20th 2015, 9:43pm

Viuhti

Trainee

There is 1 bigger guild in each faction, Utopie at Empire (not sure how many active players but quite a few) and Anka on league (same thing) and then there is also 2 smaller guilds on each faction. NwA at empire and Avarice at League. About population... well you can fight your self lonely when leveling but I'd say endgame population has reached a pretty nice amount of players already and more keep coming. Wouldn't say its well populated, but its populated well enough to enjoy the end game, astrals, farming, AS, battlegrounds,...etc

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 9:09am

Compared to how it was a few months back the population is amazingly high. There are 2 big dominating guilds on the server and actually quite a few smaller guilds you don't hear too much from, but they are there.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 7:09pm

Compared to how it was a few months back the population is amazingly high. There are 2 big dominating guilds on the server and actually quite a few smaller guilds you don't hear too much from, but they are there.
Actually im a member of ANKA's from p2p league side.We have 30-40 online players 65 lvl all the day.And more are coming and plvling theirselves.We are fine but don't know about u viuhti (utopie i mean) :thumbup: i am Namaleon ;)

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 8:15am

Viuhti

Trainee

Well first of all, I do not represent Utopie here at the forums ^^ as you can see from my signature I'm from NwA ^^ But to you question: We are actually doing fine, few weeks back we had a rock bottom with only handfull of players, but now we have 10+ daily players again, some of them leveling and some of them 65. Summer has taken a huge toll on players and will keep doing that for some time but its fine for us, its kind of normal :thumbup: All in all, we are doing good! :thumbsup:

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 12:05pm

Well first of all, I do not represent Utopie here at the forums ^^ as you can see from my signature I'm from NwA ^^ But to you question: We are actually doing fine, few weeks back we had a rock bottom with only handfull of players, but now we have 10+ daily players again, some of them leveling and some of them 65. Summer has taken a huge toll on players and will keep doing that for some time but its fine for us, its kind of normal :thumbup: All in all, we are doing good! :thumbsup:
Sorry its my fault i was thinking that u are from utopie :P But yeah we are all good and people should come to this server to taste some equality :D :thumbup: