You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 9:04am

Id lke to aid Mymble question

and add a bit more

prefered weapon for bear blow build and prefered weapon for wolf strike build

thx vm

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 9:55am

My weapon of choice is the 2h Mace. :thumbup: Reason being I find the dmg to be a lot more averaged than the spear. The spears dmg in my opinion, is just too jumpy to rely on even with its slight increase to melee speed.

It really is preference though since they both can work well.

I do though find the spear to be better looking. ^^

(Chimpunko) For both builds I would run the 2h mace.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Namco" (Jul 16th 2015, 10:05am)

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:12am

Pochtron

Intermediate

I do agree with 2H mace having better damage than 2h spear - the lesser spread from mace is preferable to the tiny advantage in top damage from spear.

In Hawk Strike build though, you need to take the cd reduction rubies for 2H mace, while the spear cd (2.8s) fits nicely in the rotation (2.5 cd on flash lightning). So it may be a factor to consider if you're short on rubies : spear damage is still nice, even if inferior to mace.

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:23am

Thx both for answers ... well i prob wont take those cd reducion rubies so prob stick to spear ...

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:28am

ahh and one more question ... do i need to have combat wit stack if i wanna do tiger strike ?

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:48am

No you don't. But the higher your combat wit the higher dmg out put of Tiger Strike.

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 2:12am

Mymble

Beginner

Thank you so much!
ოყოbℓe