You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 4:44pm

ex NA player here

Thinking about coming back. I quit a month after EU and NA servers merge.I just got few questions since i dont have the game on my computer. Are there any NA player left? And are there any events that pop in the evening like AS or MI?

Reason why i quit was that they moved all the daily events 9 hr earlier, which I cant join since I work 9-5.

Thanks.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 4:49pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yes, there are quite a few NA players left, myself being one of them.
I could go through a list of names, but I am trying to pretend to work...at work right now, so I don't have that much time.
If you do remember me, you'd remember me under the name Hclftw (more than likely).

To answer your other question...
No, they don't cater to the NA's needs.
All events are done on EU timezones.
This is supposed to be a "worldwide server" but in reality, it's just an EU server.
It sucks donkey nuts but we just kinda deal with it. (Missing a huge chunk of content of the game is a huge downer though.)

Welcome back bruh! :thumbup:

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 8:20pm

Hey hcl. Thanks for the reply. I guess ill come back in a few month. Man, i miss AS. I remember when that first came out, i would do it everday. Fighting mercs, warsong and ascendency for chests.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 10:59pm

PoloRL

Trainee

I could go through a list of names, but I am trying to pretend to work...at work right now, so I don't have that much time.
If you do remember me, you'd remember me under the name Hclftw (more than likely).

This is supposed to be a "worldwide server" but in reality, it's just an EU server.
It sucks donkey nuts but we just kinda deal with it. (Missing a huge chunk of content of the game is a huge downer though.)

What do you miss out on exactly? I'm completely unaware of the times set for events and what they match up to in NA. I remember going to astral confrontation on NA as an EU player, that was pretty crap, but it was on weekends so they still somewhat catered for others. Granted it was my choice to play NA though, unlike your situation.

If they made times more NA friendly, they'd probably get back a good few players with that alone. Too bad the management is god awful.

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 4:05am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

What do you miss out on exactly? I'm completely unaware of the times set for events and what they match up to in NA. I remember going to astral confrontation on NA as an EU player, that was pretty crap, but it was on weekends so they still somewhat catered for others. Granted it was my choice to play NA though, unlike your situation.

If they made times more NA friendly, they'd probably get back a good few players with that alone. Too bad the management is god awful.
What dont you miss out on.
Raid Dom during work/school hours.
Most raid times during work/school hours.
Mi during work/school hours.
Any quest that is a certain time during work/school hours.
Some of these inconvenient certain time things are also quests you need for the 5 phases for your personal allod.

I can keep going but this should sum it up.

Just as AC was inconvenient for you as an EU player on the NA server, it is for the NA players playing on what is suppose to be the EN server yet only caters to EU!

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 10:13am

Just as AC was inconvenient for you as an EU player on the NA server, it is for the NA players playing on what is suppose to be the EN server yet only caters to EU!

I think it's a lot worse for EU player on NA times than the other way around. If you're a nolifer that is. Way more convenient to do events at midday than 4-5AM.

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 3:14pm

i think its the opposite^^ not sleeping for sometimes is ok but miss out work sometimes may have a bigger impact on your life :P i never understood why not just make 2 diffrent times for the timed events... do AOD,MI and so on in the night too.. it wont harm anyone like this^^

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 3:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Other than on weekends, MI and AoD is always closed for NA players (that have regular work hours 8-4/9-5)...so that's really quite unfortunate.

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 6:03pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I think it's a lot worse for EU player on NA times than the other way around. If you're a nolifer that is. Way more convenient to do events at midday than 4-5AM.
At least the 4-5 am NA might to have the chance to participate. The only other way is for them to skip school or skip work. Better to lose out on some sleep then to lose out on money to pay bills or buy what they want to in the game.