You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 3:44pm

skashy112

Beginner

• "skashy112" started this thread

A call to all old players.

A few friends and myself are coming back to play on the p2p server (since my f2p char is lost). If you're interested in joining, do it. Let's revitalize this game and get our nostalgia fix.
Skash

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 4:01pm

Marco

Intermediate

Hi

how many ppl are you guys ??

I am Taleron an old player but i need to learn for final exams until middle of august. I have realized that a steam project starts for more players generally in allods.

For me gearing is a bit complicated in 6.0. Thats the second point that made me do a break from Allods.

Greetings on my comrads from alliance and void and all other players

Taleron

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 12:02am

Gheistlocke

Beginner

I know I'm coming back to try that p2p server on Wednesday
::Ghesitlocke::
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

::Ogreleg::
Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:
- WoW, Age of Wushu, Tera, SWTOR, Swordsman, Atlantica, EVE, Allods, Secret World, Star Trek Online, ArcheAge, Age of Conan, Diablo 2*, Diablo 3*, Path of Exile*, Champions Online, Skyforge

Favorites:
- WoW: Vanilla - Wrath, Age of Wushu, Allods, EVE, Diablo 2*, Path of Exile*, Age of Conan

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:
- Age of Wushu, ArcheAge, Allods (free server), Diablo 3*

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 5:55am

Hey there, I'm interested! Last time I seriously played was back in 2010, but i just recently hopped back into F2P only to find out _ALOT_ has changed lol. But anyways, let me know when you guys would like to start i'de be happy to join you!
animadverto

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 9:19am

Hey there, I'm interested! Last time I seriously played was back in 2010, but i just recently hopped back into F2P only to find out _ALOT_ has changed lol. But anyways, let me know when you guys would like to start i'de be happy to join you!
Do it, he's already 65.

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 10:46am

Marco

Intermediate

LOL ;)

his friends too ?

It took 3 months for me Oo

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 12:16am

LOL ;)

his friends too ?

Yeah I believe most of them are 65. I'm 61atm. Putting in those hours mang. Everyone is mostly endgame so you want to get there asap, friends await you.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 5:47pm

skashy112

Beginner

• "skashy112" started this thread

LOL ;)

his friends too ?

Yeah I believe most of them are 65. I'm 61atm. Putting in those hours mang. Everyone is mostly endgame so you want to get there asap, friends await you.
Yup, gettin in for the states #Doitforstate
Skash

Friday, July 10th 2015, 11:59am

Marco

Intermediate

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 9:51pm

I'm aggree with all of you. I back on smuggler's paradise too. However i am alliance.

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 9:55pm

But you would stage a better call to call out some old player to go back on allods. Not only on this forum.

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 11:25pm

Welcome to The Smuggler's Paradise.Im a member of The Clan Anka ^^ .And yes we are nearly all old players from p2p and f2p servers of allods ;) .Welcome again and i hope u enjoy it 8)

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 8:26pm

i want to come back and have a look , how is it these days ? and btw my account is inactive ... if i buy subscription will it change to active? \
how is the population and bg ?

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 8:52pm

Yes if u pay then ur account becomes active :) .Not much but we are fine today did a guild war 12v18 on dominion ^^ and if that steam thing works then we will have tons of players i think.And we can do bg everyday at night time :huh: .Not much but yeah we are fine :thumbsup:

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 7:34am

i want to come back and have a look , how is it these days ? and btw my account is inactive ... if i buy subscription will it change to active? \

Nice to see you again, you & Blood still owe me that GT run we agreed on over a year ago before you quit ;)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 10:27am

Nice to see you again, you & Blood still owe me that GT run we agreed on over a year ago before you quit ;)

You should demand a Tep's Pyramid run instead now, Tep's is the new GT . 8)

Players are still very needed on the server. Best time to return is like 10-20% before new sectors open, right now it's still like 60 to go or more.

Friday, July 31st 2015, 12:23am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Wonder how long from the greenlight it takes to actually be put on steam never researched this. As for the server it seems you guys just change guild to guild to guild there is never really more then 1 guild with 24 people in each or more. Same goes for empire ya'll split up cause you hate one another and it ends up being 1 guild with 16-18 and 1 with 6-10 that is just dumb. I do hope the server gets more population for the people I know who still play there maybe they can enjoy it again.
KAPPA

Friday, July 31st 2015, 10:24am

As for the server it seems you guys just change guild to guild to guild there is never really more then 1 guild with 24 people in each or more.

Actually, the Turkish guild probably has way more than that. Only problem is most of them do not speak English or speak it very poorly.

Friday, July 31st 2015, 11:38am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Guild <Anka> has about 30 really activ gearing people. We have over 20 people with epic-legend gear. For now we have summer and many people are doing vacation. I don't know what happen on empire side, but for sure we have a good atmosphere in <Anka>.
But still we have like 35 - 42 people online on weekends.

There is not that big problem about communication, because some officers speak turkish and english. I guess most turkish people are just too shy to speak / write in english. I heard some turkish people speak english for the first time and I was suprised. Of course there are people that can't speak english, but for that we have people that can translate. (Same for german players)

I am just a normal member, but I can tell you that <Anka> don't do the same mistakes like other guilds. They have easy but strict rules. You can follow them or get punished / kicked.

Problem is that if there is a problem with someone / people and you don't want to stay with that guy / people in same guild then you don't have that many choices. I don't want to say that <Anka> is the best guild, since I know people from <Avarice> and <Utopie>. They are friendly too, so if you think about to join the server you can decide and check by your own.

Hope that some more people join the server and fill the guilds after my vacation.

Yours faithfully,

Meloetta (p2p server)
Melo Etta (Sky Frog)
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 6:12am

Might aswell come back in few weeks and see hows things ;)
-Roin/Baff
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Rate this thread