You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 7:30am

hello,i need advice,please help me

Right now i download the game and i need you to tell me which character is better for a beginner.I don't know anything about this game,how to build my skils,which character is better in pvp and pve,so please tell me best character for me and tell me how to build the skils

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 11:23pm

i recommend you play every class to level 10 or something to see what fits your wishes best

summoner&warden is often recommended for new players

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 3:02am

Right now i download the game and i need you to tell me which character is better for a beginner.I don't know anything about this game,how to build my skils,which character is better in pvp and pve,so please tell me best character for me and tell me how to build the skils
Just roll with any class you feel you might enjoy. Like Allods-O said, level a few to (x) level to see which would fit to your play-style of taste. I also find, that if you choose a Race/Class/Faction combo you like, you'll play with more enjoyment in the long run. As for class builds, just browse the Archetype section and scan the builds/info posted for the most common pickings of Rubies/Talents taken for play-type roles. You can use This

Anyway, you'll get a mentor by level 9 that could possibly help you further. You can also use a Best-Friend feature in-game at level 15, which lets you borrow a mount from anyone 'willing' or your Mentor. There is also Tropical Atoll that gives you 2 mounts to choose from for free with the currency there (Seashells). You'll just have to kill a few mobs first to get the Anniversary Coin to buy the ticket :thumbsup: or pay 2 crystals for one from the boutique.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JLZ-P" (Aug 5th 2015, 3:09am)

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 3:15am

lol, you don't need to lvl up 10 classes just to decide something like that, don't listen to these guys, relax...relax, just feel the fantasy, feel the fantasy of the game, classes, factions, races, which one you relate more by Reading their description and go for it, don't worry about "not making the right decision" 'cause every class is great and well balanced.

for example, i chose psionicist 'cause i Always liked psychic characters, i chose arisen because i thought he looked really cool (well, later i made a gibberling because i thought they were really cool too), so that's it, chose with your intuition and everything will be ok.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 3:57am

chose with your intuition and everything will be ok.

works well if you are like "i want to trow icy comets at all costs so ill be mage" or "i love necromancers so i will be sommoner" etc

if its not clear like this you maybe later on in the game feel like "damn ive really choosen the wrong class"
its annoying and causes frustration maybe

so at least take a firm look at the classes and their skills

at least its possible to make a reincarnation later, but still, the way with the 1st char until reincarnation is long

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 5th 2015, 4:12am)

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 8:44am

thank you guys

I choose engineer and i'm lv 23 and it's very funn..i found it very funn to play