You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 12:53pm

Insight ruby for pyro build

Insight ruby for pyro build. please can eny one is explem me who this is working ?
I had all pyro ruby's.
I know is for 5s after you stack your pyro ?
And if is worth to take the Spectral Assassin ? you can not atack when you pup this assassin, but what you can do,
can you heal ?

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 1:30pm

insight make your casting of pyro faster; this way you also get your pyrophrenia stacks faster, so in total its a slight dpsboost
assassin does damage and with rubies slows the target and reduces its damage

for example in pve pyrobuild without destabiliztion you can keep assassin permanent on your target if you dont use the concentration for other things

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 6:04pm

thanks

Thanks for answer, it is 5s boost for 50% casting pyro but my question is when you get this 5s at a begining of fight ?
So every fight you start with 5s for casting pyro ?
Can you explain more in details ?
It is worth it to take this Insight ruby ?
Who about spectral assassin rank 3 plus 3 ruby's 30% more damage it is worth it ? please answer

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 11:03pm

you get the 5s "insight" effect at the moment you use the skill "concentration"
instantly after you get this buff you should use pyro
if you wait the buff runs out and you have no advantage from it

in my current pyro-pve build i use assassin with all its rubies ("triumph of reason" and "lord od fear") and cast it permanently on endurant enemies

build is something like this
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!131..31321.3..133..3.3.1....2...2.3.!kpcbuw/AYQMFR!qwrvcwn/CTEWAR!eldomc/UFABLB
but keep in mind this is a "lazy" build so i just need to press 3or4 keys for decent dps, but dps are NOT at maximum this way, i just use it this way since i can respec for free anyway if i want something else
so if you want maximum dps do NOT use this build exactly, change it then

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 4th 2015, 11:16pm)

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 3:01am

how do u know that "triumph of reason" Works for assassin since it's a ruby for fire/physical damage (pyro/WoB), that doesn't seem to give any details about assassin since it Works like a pet?

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:15pm

thanks

thanks again for answer i mad my self similar build.
And yes the triumph of reason it is 21% increasing psychical damage and is good for assassin and w of blades

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:58pm

thanks again for answer i mad my self similar build.
And yes the triumph of reason it is 21% increasing psychical damage and is good for assassin and w of blades

I feel sorry for you, the more if you don't have access to cheap or free respec. You got trolled/mislead really hard.
A build without Destabilization is not "lazy", it's just outright dumb.

And to answer your initial question, Insight is very small bonus and certainly not worth spending 2 rubies to get. Unless you got pretty much everything else that contributes to your damage and still 2 rubies left.