You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:03am

When do Pridens choose their Faction?

I must be slow or blind or just sleepy when playing, but...

I am a level 21 priden, still in Howlem and somehow I ended up choosing my faction without realizing...

Is this random? Which quest should I have been attentive to?

I just heard it's at level 15... but... I didn't see any quest about this... with clear options...

Thanks.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:20am

you dont choose your faction til around 25.. its almost the last thing you do before leaving the area

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:25am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

If the Priden character is your main character, you choose the faction at the end of Priden's map (around 21-23 lvl), and then you go to your faction capitol.
If it's a reincarnation, you get only the 'choose me' window with only one option (yours progenitor's faction).
You can't miss this quest. Without it you won't be able to leave the Priden's map.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:58am

Ahhhh okay, thanks guys. I had asked someone in-game and they told me it was at level 20 lol and the person was also a reinc... xD you'd think people would know by now! But yes, thanks!

P.S. Feel free to close this topic, it has been answered. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Idane1337" (Apr 16th 2015, 9:37am)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:12am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

they told me it was at level 20 lol and the person was also a reinc... xD you'd think people would know by now!
It depends how fast you complete quests. The typical is between levels 21-23 but I guess you can open the quest for faction choosing at lvl 20 already. My first Priden was almost lvl 25 before I left Howlem and second was around lvl 21.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 5:12pm

Leaving Howlem.

If the Priden character is your main character, you choose the faction at the end of Priden's map (around 21-23 lvl), and then you go to your faction capitol.
If it's a reincarnation, you get only the 'choose me' window with only one option (yours progenitor's faction).
You can't miss this quest. Without it you won't be able to leave the Priden's map.
On the map its 1-23 regarding the levels.
(image inside the red box).
That is confusing me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 5th 2015, 5:36pm)

Rate this thread