You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 3:54am

An old player returning

Quoted

Hey everyone. Came back to this game because honestly i missed playing it. I was around back when the game first released after beta. My character was Dethbreed, a summy. Doubt anyone remembers but i remember how fun it was getting to max level with my guild Primal Instinct. Anyways im happy to see its not quite dead though not nearly as populated as it once was. I dont have the time i once did but im looking forward to meeting new and old faces and atarting the slow grind to max level.

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 9:15am

Hello welcome again.Yeah we are nearly all old players from us,eu,tr and many other foreign countries.And yes here is not that populated but its enough to have fun of end game.I mean raids,anormal sector fights,battleground etc...Maybe population is a bit low than f2p server but they are really qualified players in p2p.Welcome again have fun&good luck :thumbsup:

Friday, August 7th 2015, 5:22am

Primal Instinct #1 Guild Beta :)

I used to play in the guild as a warrior named Prison. I just lurk on the forums now and haven't played in a bit.

RIP LunDeus, Hanker, Gexalo, Tato, and the rest of PI

Monday, August 10th 2015, 4:20pm

Thanks Delidumrul94, looking forward to some endgame fun, though the grind to there doesn't sound fun

And Prison, I do remember you, I think we actually were in a couple astral trips. Definitely remember Lun and Hank. Such an awesome guild. Any other members of PI still around?

Friday, August 14th 2015, 5:38am

Yeah your name rings a bell too :) That was soo long ago! haha

I honestly think I am the only member of PI that even looks at/plays this game anymore :/ I lost contact with PI players about 2-3 years ago sadly.

Friday, August 14th 2015, 6:11pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Yeah your name rings a bell too :) That was soo long ago! haha

I honestly think I am the only member of PI that even looks at/plays this game anymore :/ I lost contact with PI players about 2-3 years ago sadly.

Pris forever lurking the sub server its true in his heart FOREVER! Kappa
KAPPA

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 8:37pm

Primal Instinct #1 Guild Beta :)

I used to play in the guild as a warrior named Prison. I just lurk on the forums now and haven't played in a bit.

RIP LunDeus, Hanker, Gexalo, Tato, and the rest of PI
Well damn, I remember reading your warrior guides on the NA forums. That must have been ~5 years ago. Time flies...

Rate this thread