You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 1:07pm

Erwyn

Trainee

• "Erwyn" started this thread

Give me 6.2 thanks.

The game has become dull, boring and unplayable. A combination of boring ass raids, combined with the same boring skirmish every day with 10987657890 npcs. Give us 6.2 or atleast a date for when we can expect it.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 1:34pm

Thursday, August 6th 2015, 2:14pm

Intre

Trainee

Pvp content is shrinking since 6.0.... 1st it was June Catacombs, then Witch Hollow/Deserted Farm/Training Camp....

Cargalas is crap because of all the NPCs and the AFKs. Nearly all the pvp players stopped going because of that.

The only pvp content that's left is dominion fights on sunday, but seeing the average lvl of the server, except against some particular parties, i'm not sure we can call that pvp..

So please get the 6.2 out fast, give us all the BGs you took away from us (lazyness? nearly 6 months since JC is bugged when it's working just fine in Russia) and the 3v3/6v6 elo system that should have been out years ago...

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 3:05pm

Intre

Trainee

No answer, i guess you don't care about a game that has literally no content.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 3:13pm

Cortath

Trainee

GG
May Tensess have mercy on your soul, for I shall have none.

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 7:04pm

Gramarye

Professional

No answer, i guess you don't care about a game that has literally no content.

lol

Monday, August 10th 2015, 6:20am

ImaMania

Trainee

sad, but true, the only entertaining things are cf and trolling certain ppl or group of ppl (u've no idea how funny ppl can be when they're mad or pregnant)

Monday, August 10th 2015, 6:37pm

Jinn

Intermediate

3v3 and 6v6 coming with 6.0.2 - i hope so - u can join with ur group. And new pegasus mount coming to shop, and priden mystic coming. Many spoiler, enough.
^ . ^

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 1:03am

new pegasus mount coming to shop

please tell us more...
what specs will it have?

from what i have read atm it seems molnija is fastest mount and when i read that allodsteam does not plan to bring any new combatmounts it is the best (forever)?
or mabye they will bring even faster mounts without combatskills? i doubt it (but still would welcome it, i only care for speed)

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 8:20am

ImaMania

Trainee

thunderbolt (lightning, molnija, whatsoever) isn't faster then wraith, they are just different; wraith faster whenever you can freely blink for 70; that second place and cloud on it thou.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 2:34pm

sad, but true, the only entertaining things are cf and trolling certain ppl or group of ppl (u've no idea how funny ppl can be when they're mad or pregnant)
I'm sure you have a blast making fun of pregnant women like all 13-year olds do. Just remember one day when you grow up and decide to make a family of your own, you might find comments like the above, pretty hurtful.

Tuesday, August 11th 2015, 9:04pm

thunderbolt (lightning, molnija, whatsoever) isn't faster then wraith, they are just different; wraith faster whenever you can freely blink for 70; that second place and cloud on it thou.

molnija IS faster
only for very short distances mirage is "better" since the lenght of the tp is faster, as you say, but in total molnija win (example gipat-race or kirah race etc)
i think in BG also short TP with low cd is better than long TP with high CD... especially if the TP goes wrong because you blink into a tree ^^
ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER has attached the following images:
  • mirasch.png
  • molnija.png

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 7:22am

ImaMania

Trainee

dude you remind me a fknoob or was it puknoob, w/e you call it.

proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W_7YH30-bs

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 9:19am

Celinkabouh

Beginner

AOP only posting useless spam with mostly incorrect information to every damn post. Pls stop alrdy. :sleeping:

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 12:44pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvaeAmfZvW8

the part where they do a race in gipat, one time the molnija wins, one time the mirage...
in the 1st round the molnija has some staples of fast teleport

the speaker says something like molnija is a sprinter (so this means on long ranges mirage is faster and middle / short molnija?)

i knew the video you posted, but tell me, whats happening there?
so am i wrong and mirage ist the fastest mount in total?
or is this only due to the fact the driver in the video is more skilled than the ones with the molnija?

i dont want to be the one who is right, i want knowledge about this mount and i want to know which one is superior in total :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 12th 2015, 12:51pm)

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 4:57pm

Lightning or whatever its name, it is faster than Wraith / Mirage.