You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:19pm

Dead Sea Stone is probably bugged

Hiya, can you please tell me if this is a bug or some fault at my end?

Ok so this SS shows that I'm in meteorite mine and I have 2 dead sea stones. I automoved to the 3rd stone but it wasn't there :/

On this SS I have retrieved 3 stones except one.the Meteorite mine one.
I tried moving there many times during my other quests but the stone wasn't there..

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:23pm

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:28pm

Each zone that has a visit-the-N-stones quest will have N pairs of stones, and you have to visit one stone from each pair. However, at any one time, there will only be one of the stones for each pair accessible in the world. Check on your zone map - you should be able to see markers for all 2*N stones, and you can use that to find the other one if one of them isn't visible. Automove moves to one of the two stone in the requested pair, and you may find it is the missing one at that particular moment.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 7:21pm

The answer is simple : Don't do Antrophologists's quests. It's reward maybe good but only for a really shor period of time and you have to put a lot of effort in order to complete them.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 8:23pm

guidestones have 2 possible places,
also its possible someone just before you took it, it needs some time to "respawn"

ofc doing it by marks of fate is more timeconservative, but i guess you play the 1st time, in his case i would also do this quest, simply because its good to better know that map :)

lol @ the hiden ad of the goldspammer ^^ you can block him by rightclicking him and select ignore

Rate this thread