You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 5:00pm

GAME

question for GM or someone who CAN answer .....
Im playing mmorpg games for a decade...allods since 2009 -2013... and i downloaded again now to see whats new...
anyway i do some research on internet/youtube...see good mmorpg games and i didnt see allods anywere...
SO WHY THIS BEAUTIFULL GAME DONT HAVE SPOT IN LIST OF MMORPG GAMES ENYWHERE?
i see MANY and i mean MANY s**y games outhere like ,runescape,rift,eos,archage...i play all and they worst than allods...but they are on list...and people makes YT videos of that games,and rewiews,and all...so why no one mention allods?is it cuz P2W?is it because team of allods for EU/NA servers dont give a S***...? it is because owner doesent want to have more players and become this game populated?(at least on sub,because its ghost town..)..
Yes it is p2w(badly) ,yes gm are not always there, yes -the support is slow,but if they make this game to have 2-3 servers that mean more money and more ppl to employ...russian servers even have LIST of 100best guilds... couple servers,and everything is great..so why no one wants to give a boost and start things up here?
sry for bad eng

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 5:10pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Hello,

I understand that you are kinda angry about game. But for further more informations just quick notes :

- yes to game that it should be advertised more ( which we suggested to the team ) its still on outgoing
- with more advertisment that i mentioned now it would attract more people which leaded us that we actually got Allods into the Steam
- not to mention atm is summer not everyone plays at summer some people quit for certian time some doesn't come back some of them does come back
- support slow ? - you can always PM any MOD or CM which you have them in Allods team list with any kind of question or if you have to foward your ticket id so team can push your issue to be answered faster

Cheers

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 5:12pm

i read somewhere they want to change / improve some things first before they start advertising

a wise idea if you think about the face that almost everyone is blocking ads on the internet; because due to this money used for advertising is usualy just thrown out of the window by a high percentage
so it seems a better idea to do indirect advertising, like getting reviews etc...
currently we see that allods has been brought to steam which helped to make the gmae better known

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 5:13pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Any kind of suggestions has been noticed and its on review :p So you just need to give it some time :)

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 7:08pm

OKAY. first of all u dont know what a H u talking about.....that story :'you just need to give it some time' is active since 2011.... 4 years they do nothing!!4years!!!how much time they need? 40years? so my grandkid could finaly enjoy game?
do u know how long ppl are unsatisfied here? also since 2011...maybe even before...but GM dont give a s***...ASK ANY OLD PLAYER HERE...

AND allods online player- im not talking about spam advertising...im talking about the fack that allods doesent even mention anywhere,- on mmorpg forums,sites, mmo sites, list of good mmoprg games, youtube rewiews, or anything!! if i dont know allods since open beta(and i
accidentally find out then) i wouldn know that allods exist at all....so imagine hundreds of other potencial players who would rather play this game than eny else,doesnt even know that allods exist....no one talks about it...anywhere..and belive me i check every gd forum on internet...and all mmo sites...only 2 from 50 mention allods...

Someone doesent want to allods be big populated game,that is a fact.i just asking why?
cuz they can do a lot sh** to this game to make it BIG..open another server and start with normal currency(when i played u could make lv 10 rune in 6months playing free to play,now u cant buy potato with that).and cut price of sub server,or make it more available to new players...idk,but they dont do any of that,and game suffering....its all pay pay paypaypaypay and pay...more mounts,more strongboxes more $$ spent by retarded rich ppl...and all others just watch...

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 8:34pm

I agree with u about less advs

to be honest game is dying right now
all thing as daily routine > if u reach lvl 65

I prefer to merge us to Russian server @

Thursday, August 13th 2015, 10:34pm

why would russians do that for god's sake? they have like 7 full servers ...<no> ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 14th 2015, 3:28am)

Friday, August 14th 2015, 2:18am

I agree with the prices of Subs server. I'm from Brazil and subs is really expensive, i would like to see prices more close to what we can afford, WoW subscription for example is adapted to brazilian reality for brazilian players, maybe something like "zone locked prices" (maybe a way that could see that I'm from brazil).

Or they should just decrease the price of subscription for everyone, to attract more players, every game is lowering prices only Allods stays the same even with the lowest population I ever seen compared to others MMORPGs.

Friday, August 14th 2015, 3:26am

Hello,

question for GM or someone who CAN answer

There's already some official answers here :
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=T…60257#post60257
As an exemple, the official website changes were not made in a snap. Keep in mind that it's the same with everything you are asking right now.
You can't compare what happened since 2011 and now. There has been a producer and publisher change last year.
As Nemesis already said, there's a big move planned too : Allods being on Steam. They are currently working on adding this game to the Steam platform.

Please, refrain yourself from swearing on this forum, even if you are upset.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 14th 2015, 3:32am)

Friday, August 14th 2015, 7:23am

Marco

Intermediate

Hello comrads and GMs, CMs and MODs, dear Players.

I have another Suggestion. There are Players here that maybe would like to work togehter with allods Team to Keep things up. Who could do little works or something. They would do this i think without payment, because they love Allods so much.

But what would be interesting to know how much time has been used to add a Sub button too offical Website of Allods.

If you ask me the Players who Play this game really have to love this game, like me. Otherwise they wouldnt be around anymore.

If you ask me, we are one big Allods Team, Players included and should take active parts in game Progress like mentioned above.

Then Allods wouldnt only be the first game Players advertise by itself, moreover they would experience the effort and work it takes to work on Allods. They sure would havve a lot of fun doing this.

Greetings and best wishes on all Players and Allods Team.

Taleron aka Marco

Friday, August 14th 2015, 8:08pm

Marco

Intermediate

Normally Players are mad of GMs because no one anwers, but no player answered my post until now xD

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:45pm

OP: Allods is also labouring under an unfortunate (and no longer true) reputation of having an unusually vampiric (i.e. blood-sucking) cash shop model. During the beta phase, it was necessary to buy a cash shop object to repair death penalty, so Allods became the game where you had to pay real money to get your character working properly after death. This item was reduced in price to zero crystals around launch time, then removed altogether a bit later on, but the smell remains, after five years...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.