You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 8:55pm

When i'm lvling i'm having a blast....endgame tho...

I feel that when I reach endgame i got bored 'cause astral still bores the hell out of me, here's why:

1. I have to ask people for s1, i have to make a party

2. When we start something, we can't have a break between islands and that is very annoying to me because I like to play in my time, not taking any breaks it's just stressful and feels like a job, 'cause we have to run several islands because we are in party and we should take advantage of that since if someone left is more gold to spend on mercenaries and stuff. I feel that when I'm alone I could run several islands by myself, but with others it's just feel more stressful because I can't just stop in the middle of the island to just have a glass of water, for example, or do whatever I want, i like to feel free to do whatever the heck i want, with others feels like i'm having a job that others depends on me.

3. I hate Time Void, time void is awful, I prefer that it doesn't exist anymore and we could only run astral islands with free mercenaries from s1 and s4, i'm not european, so I play a lot on evenings at my country, so I can't have much astral farm at that time since it's dawn in Europe.

4. I hate Astral Hunt, several hours with torture everyday, hunting for ether on sector 4 just so I can get enough gold to upgrade my equips. I would like to spend my time on fun pvp instead or anything else, but no, we have to farm gold, farm amalgam on AH, doing the same shit over and over again, killing demons with artillery (with party, because we can't do nothing by ourselves....except for Time Void), so we can upgrade our weapons and stuff.

5. I'm ok with AS tho, i think it's fun, it's only once a day, it has pvp, doesn't stress me out like AH, "no ether...awww.....no ether again.....oh yeahhh ether!!"(this for hours).

So basically, developers, that's why I kinda hate the endgame. Am I alone here with this opinion?

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 9:16pm

1. I have to ask people for s1, i have to make a party

3. I hate Time Void, time void is awful, I prefer that it doesn't exist anymore and we could only run astral islands with free mercenaries from s1 and s4, i'm not european, so I play a lot on evenings at my country, so I can't have much astral farm at that time since it's dawn in Europe.

Those two get fixed in 6.0.2, you can queue for astral and if 10 minutes pass and no one joins (or you kick them out), you can start island with FREE mercs. That's even better if you're on Smugglers' Paradise server cause those drop Experimental Replicators at the end of the island.

2. When we start something, we can't have a break between islands and that is very annoying to me because I like to play in my time, not taking any breaks it's just stressful and feels like a job, 'cause we have to run several islands because we are in party and we should take advantage of that since if someone left is more gold to spend on mercenaries and stuff. I feel that when I'm alone I could run several islands by myself, but with others it's just feel more stressful because I can't just stop in the middle of the island to just have a glass of water, for example, or do whatever I want, i like to feel free to do whatever the heck i want, with others feels like i'm having a job that others depends on me.

Only one way to fix that. Get a stacked group of trusted people, the same ones every time. Arrange times with them to do astral in a regular and organized way.

4. I hate Astral Hunt, several hours with torture everyday, hunting for ether on sector 4 just so I can get enough gold to upgrade my equips. I would like to spend my time on fun pvp instead or anything else, but no, we have to farm gold, farm amalgam on AH, doing the same shit over and over again, killing demons with artillery (with party, because we can't do nothing by ourselves....except for Time Void), so we can upgrade our weapons and stuff.

Will never understand that. I <3 <3 <3 astral hunt. I was doing it for Pure Etherium drops before actual astral hunt activity was introduced. I hate how they nerfed the drops :thumbdown:

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 11:19pm

i can understand what you wrote very well, especially the part where you write its stressing to play with other ppl in astral becuase you feel like not having time to get a glass of water
if a game feels like a job something has gone incredibly wrong :(

having a fixed party is great on the one side, but on the other side as you wrote, its not good to let your fixed party down
thats why i always prefer mercs, they dont have to wait if i decide to have a break just whenever i feel like

so since mercs are a big sinkhole for gold now ;( reading this gets fixed in 6.2 makes me very very happy :love:

also, i also enjoy leveling much more than endgame, thats the reason why i have long time just ignored endgame and leveled several reincarnations / other chars 8o
now with KOE and a lot of other activities however i have more than enough stuff to do in endgame

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 18th 2015, 11:26pm)

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 11:29pm

first of all, thanks for answering me, dala/allods-online-player

omg, i'm so excited for 6.2! yes i'm from smugglers Paradise, and yes, this 10min queue with free mercs is everything that i need to keep going, that's great news.

and we get a lot of gold on astral islands also, specially with replicators/mercs

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 8:19am

Marco

Intermediate

There will be a Group search to for astral ;)

So ist like quqeing for BGs ;)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 8:37am

There will be a Group search to for astral ;)

So ist like quqeing for BGs ;)

This feature already exists. Problem is, nobody uses it on p2p.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:41pm

thats why free mercs in 6.2 are such a great news... no more need for ppl

its like... when you fight AGAINST ppl you dont care what kind of player it is since its your enemy anyway, is he plays bad even better, easy win
but if you fight WITH ppl is matters a lot, if you have bad geared / runed ones or ppl with low experience it will be a problem and you wont be happy... and even worse if they perform bad you MIGHT lose an astralkey and you for SURE lose time :sleeping:
(and some ppl are also unwilling to declare everything to new players... i can understand that too very well although im not like this myself) :|

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:49pm

Marco

Intermediate

Then the ppl equip fastest who is most online.

idk if this is good ;) xD

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 1:50pm

Then the ppl equip fastest who is most online.

idk if this is good ;) xD

i like th idea, allods is a game which is progressorientated, so the one who plays most is usually the "best" (strongest)
but obviously, for the sake of reallife, this is limited by astralkeys, so noone will feel the need to play 24/7 just to be "the best"
actually, gearing is done within an hour or less usually