You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 9:58am

mkun778

Beginner

• "mkun778" started this thread

hello FRIENDDDDDDDD

Hey guys I'm new to game, I'm on the free server! looking for new friends. just looking for people to talk to while playing name is < warrhor > so add me. Hope to play with you guys!

Friday, August 21st 2015, 11:00am

Friday, August 21st 2015, 2:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

My name is IAmGroot.
I don't play that often anymore, I am actually more-so waiting for the 7.0 patch to come out because I have found this patch not as stellar as previous ones.
I am an end-game player, but one of my guilty pleasures is helping out new players become something in this game. Please feel free to message me if you need help or just someone to talk to. :)

Good luck in game,

Cya 'round

- IAmGroot

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 3:09am

but one of my guilty pleasures is helping out new players become something in this game. Please feel free to message me if you need help or just someone to talk to. :)

This part is ....

Hey guys I'm new to game, I'm on the free server! looking for new friends. just looking for people to talk to while playing name is < warrhor > so add me. Hope to play with you guys!
Add me @Groove in-game if you like @mkun778/warrhor. If you're Empire, (?) :huh: (?) I'll help you with any difficult quest or w/e

Laters!

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 9:56am

Kurtcobain

Professional

when you are on empire side add me *Mod*Kurtcoabian if you have any questions i will be there for you :D
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Rate this thread