You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 6:03am

Payment Options:Mobile - Boku Pay - Exchange Rate - PH

Current Rate is too Expensive

as of this Post: Php500 = 651 Crystals; if 50 Php(actually 46.82) = 1 USD; 500 Php = 10.00(10.68 ) USD then 1 Crystal = 0.01536(0.0164) USD while the Other Rates is roughly 1 Crystal = 0.011 USD.

This means the Mobile Option is 39%(49% actual) more expensive than the other Rates.

What I Propose is to make it around 110%~120% of the Other Rates since I know it's impossible to make it equal to Visa/Paypal.
Proposed Exchange Rate:
1 Crystal = 0.0121~0.0132USD or 500Php/10(10.68 )USD = 757~826 (809~882)Crystals ~~1 month subscription = 4 Big Macs@128Php = ~2 days Gross Minimum Wage

If it is Impossible to implement (Boku having extra/service/carrier Charges/ Service Provider issues Etc.), can you provide the Billing break down if it is not confidential information.

Feedback and Opinions are highly appreciated

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:22am

Marco

Intermediate

Where do you come from player? Do you have a handy ? Is skrill/ sofortüberweisung ( moneybookers) suitable for you because i use to pay with it since my paypal account is blocked ;). In this payment method you get a pin to your Handy and have to confirm it via pc.

PH means you are from philiphins ?

Greetings

Taleron

Friday, August 21st 2015, 5:13pm

Yes Philippines.
Sadly the only available Options are Mobile through Boku, Master Card/American Express (i'm too poor for the Annual Fee) and Paypal.

Also, it's a bit Odd but of all the Games I know that Have Boku as a payment Option, only Allods have an inferior rate compared to Paypal and Credit Card.
Example would be a rate of $5=500WP for Paypal and Php150=324WP approx $3=324WP for Boku; Boku would be the better Option, though the company could be in a better Bracket compared to My.com .

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 2:30pm

Marco

Intermediate

I wish you all luck on earth that u can play allods. Hopefully you find a way if i think right phliphns once had their own server they are rare in allods veryvery less asian sadly . I play on P2P server if you have questions when u found a way. add search Taleron ingame ;)

Philpihns nice land i will be there soon ;) hope u will bring more ppl with you;)

2100 pph ( 41 €) and you would be able to play 3 months or even 6 month p2p thx to a ingame bug.

1 Philippinischer Peso =
0,0188215666 Euro so 900 pph 1 month sub 16 € for one month with your purposed payment urgghhhh.

but normal comparison with pph / euro

10 Euro =
531,305403 Philippinische Pesos

21 Euro =
1 115,74135 Philippinische Pesos

2200 Philippinische Pesos =
41,4074464 Euro

Greetings

Taleron

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Marco" (Aug 23rd 2015, 2:53pm)

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 2:59pm

Marco

Intermediate

If i could be sure u start p2p with some friends i would pay your sub instant because in group leveling motivation to continue playing is higher. I once payed for a player and he wasnt even playing the whole month. He havent resubed too. it was expensive for me as only effect ;)

Its sad but if you begin to play alone on p2p u probably will quit in few weeks or days.

Greetings Taleron