Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 6:09pm

Mhuldoon

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "Mhuldoon"

Mesajlar: 567

Konum: Galway, Ireland

• Özel mesaj gönder

6.0.2: Thunder Of Victory - Arena Of Heroes!

Hey everyone,

Update 6.0.2: "Thunder Of Victory" is coming to you live on the 1st of September, so rally your monster slaying friends for an epic battle royale in the upcoming Arena of Heroes!

It's as if the Astral can sense that the world will soon need strong and skillful defenders!

Our theatre of war has changed significantly since the veterans of Sarnaut left its gates, triumphantly, for the last time. The Mausoleum of Sparks - with its dark walls illuminated by the green glare of Tep’s evil magic - is now gone.

The Arena has acquired a new shape that is better suited for heroic battles.

The basic principle remains the same: heroes enter the arena in a group and try to repel as many waves of monsters as possible.

The attacks do not cease until the last of the participants dies. After you resurrect outside the Arena, you may enter it again - but no more than 3 times per week.

At the end of the season, before the release of update 7.0.0, the best Arena fighters will be amply rewarded with valuable prizes and honorable titles.

The Arena of the Heroes will be accessible through the standard Group Search window (Ctrl+M by default), which will also allow you to assemble parties more conveniently.

Battles will become more dynamic this season, as our heroes face off against the most vicious monsters and their trickiest abilities.

With each new wave, monsters will become stronger and the number of their abilities increases, meaning heroes will have to vary their tactics on the fly to succeed.

In addition, the protective steles have been removed from the arena... Now you can only count on the strength of you and your allies!

Champions of the old Mausoleum made it to the 78th wave. Will you beat their record?

We’ll see in the new Arena of Heroes!

Like this news and reap the rewards!

If we reach 250 "likes"** across all languages on Facebook by Friday, then Lucky Hours will be available for your enjoyment over the weekend.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 9:41pm

Update 6.0.2: "Thunder Of Victory" is coming to you live on the 1st of September

That's really good, it brings many much needed improvements. :thumbsup:

By the way, I guess Atoll event ends with this patch and the new contest costume is still not available on Smugglers' Paradise.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 9:46pm

1st september = tuesday...
usually patches are on thursday...?

after "patch is live" will this

instantly be sold? or do we have to wait?

Monday, August 24th 2015, 10:48pm

its getting annoying, nobody will answer this to u anyway

Monday, August 24th 2015, 11:01pm

________ :love:

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "hmmod" (Aug 25th 2015, 12:26am)

Monday, August 24th 2015, 11:05pm

im waiting / saving for this since i saw it on the russian site, im impatient as hell in this case
be lenient with me :rolleyes:

Monday, August 24th 2015, 11:18pm

im waiting / saving for this since i saw it on the russian site, im impatient as hell in this case
be lenient with me :rolleyes:
Combat armor better that this mount !

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:32am

freestile

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 868

Konum: France

Meslek: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

im waiting / saving for this since i saw it on the russian site, im impatient as hell in this case be lenient with me

i'm saving for so many time too, i can't wait anylonger pls release it asap!!
btw do you think this mount will be more expensive than a "normal" top strongboxes item? i mean more than about 3M-3M5? because many people seam to be waiting for this sale too, but in the mean time some must already have their 10 legendary commander scrolls to get it without strongboxes so the offer will maybe be quite low? what do you think?

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 1:32pm

Combat armor better that this mount !

in total for sure, regarding your power in battle, but the "comfort" of this mount will be better... especially those who have no wraith...
it must be great to pass distances in WH (and all other battlerounds) so fast with this
combatarmor will be something completely different, i would not see it as mount as it moves not fast

... actually it would be good to have both

btw do you think this mount will be more expensive than a "normal" top strongboxes item? i mean more than about 3M-3M5? because many people seam to be waiting for this sale too, but in the mean time some must already have their 10 legendary commander scrolls to get it without strongboxes so the offer will maybe be quite low? what do you think?

i guess those who have their 10 orange scrolls already are the same as always, but anyway many ppl will open strongboxes
(btw for monolith (combatsuit) different scrolls will be in from what i ve seen so yo wont be able to get your orange scrolls ready before)
it might have a lower chance of dropping (we can only guess) or the boxes are more expensive, but in total it will be the same was always, either buy for a fixed price (trade) or try your luck, but risk you need more gold / BC in total however with the chance of winning it for a low amount

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 6:30pm

If we dont get this mount next thursday

We will never grt it !

In 6.0.2 there is alot of strongbox (new)

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 8:49pm

ÇiLeK

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 198

Konum: BnS

Meslek: Gamer

• Özel mesaj gönder

be lenient with me
i'm saving for so many time too, i can't wait anylonger pls release it asap!!
+100.....000

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 8:52pm

If we dont get this mount next thursday

We will never grt it !

if it was held back because of the errors they wont release it before 6.2 (and i guess thats the reason)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 5:43am

Stop spam about that mount omg!!! 2 posts of 6.2 where you speak only about it is enough!!!

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 6:20am

Stop spam about that mount omg!!! 2 posts of 6.2 where you speak only about it is enough!!!

its not only me who is eager for this
dont be a buzzkill... :P

Bu konuyu değerlendir