You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 8:57pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

• "Spinecrawler" started this thread

Allods review by MMOGrinder

Just so happened that i stumbled upon it. 4 months late but i think this review is very accurate and well made. So, if You didn't see it allredy i recomend You do now :) enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL4WKxxKn84

I strongly encourage You to pay attention to "Cash Shop" part of the review (around 17:15 min time mark).

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:22pm

I stumbled upon it randomly few months ago.
I completely disagree with what's said there. It's disgusting. Incompetent reviews like this is the reason for low population.

Come on, the guy doesn't even get level cap. The review was so sloppy and superficial it nearly made me angry (and it's pretty hard to make me angry).
I've written two long comments under it, because everything I wanted to say could not simply be fit into one.

Edit: Oh, nice to see at least one person put a like under my comment (which is so deep down now that no one's going to read it).

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 1:42am

the review is really INCOMPLETE... a lowlevelchar cant judge the game as a whole...
its not like allods has the same complexity like some radom browsergames!
biggest nonsense was when he said something like "exchange isnt even worth considering"
ofc as a new player everything over 100 gold seems a lot, but he obviously does not know how much gold is thrown after players

the review seems like the POV from that kind of player who get frustrated easy and has no patience at all and cant stay with a game longer than a few hours :(
allods has so many nice great cute beautiful things... but he does not see / mention them at all

"perlen vor die säue..." (cast pearls before swine)

Spoiler Spoiler

cast pearls before swine

(idiomatic) To give things of value to those who will not understand or appreciate it

he did not mention reincarnation-system or lootpet at all which is a shame and he also did not state that a high percentage of the things from CS are, well, not needed at all...
(he also talks about cursed items like they would still appear while leveling which is not true)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 26th 2015, 3:14am)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 8:49am

Ye, i saw this review a long time age, and you can see my comment down bellow, the guy with the blue viking helmet as picture.
As you may see then i do not agree at all. this guy only got to lvl 32.... wow. and he talkis about pay walls? what exacly is a pay wall in allods? you can play everything and get anything completely without spending any money at all. i have a friend to grinded full set of lvl 7 runes with in game gold. all expansions and veerything is completely for free, no subscription based premium account or anything, and i saw some other reviews this guy made. and really, he talks just as much amout of shit if all games, since he only splays them for a few hours then he thinks he knows everything.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:37am

Kurtcobain

Professional

some comments are realy ?( a big facepalm in my eays, i don´t agree what he is talking about :whistling:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 12:12pm

Fully agree with everything AOP said.

the review seems like the POV from that kind of player who get frustrated easy and has no patience at all and cant stay with a game longer than a few hours :(
allods has so many nice great cute beautiful things... but he does not see / mention them at all)

This is the type of players that are a cancer on game industry. Because of this kind of people new games become worse and worse.

I hope those kind of "players" burn in hell someday :evil:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Aug 26th 2015, 2:48pm)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 1:12pm

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 2:11pm

how are so many people in the comments section complaining about cash shop and slow grind and only got to lvl 15 ?

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 2:45pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

better question is, how could it be that he have with lvl 9 over 1k gold :D
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)