Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Top scout? Cricken?
I could beat Crickenn when I was in lower gear. though he is still one of my best friends and did help me alot with scout when I came into the game.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

aina92pl

Schüler

Beruf: Gypsy Vampire

• Nachricht senden

Hello, my name is Ryan, I am Maridyn/Selmiria from NA server, top scout from NA servers(though I still feel Selodin was better but I never got to fight against him in equal gear before he left =/) Playing here with my girl friend and look forward to play with the rest of you =) And long time no see Zironako =)
Top scout? Cricken?
Battle of scouts!!!!!
Better be lucky than good ~

haplo974

Anfänger

Beruf: Chef de cuisine

• Nachricht senden

Salut à tous, je suis Urukhay, un des tanks des Flibustiers de Nezeb, impatient de voir ce que la fusion et la mise à jour vont donner!!
En attendant, bien le bonjour aux nouveaux venus et à bientôt in game :thumbup:

Top scout? Cricken?
I could beat Crickenn when I was in lower gear. though he is still one of my best friends and did help me alot with scout when I came into the game.
Not to sound like a dick, but the names u said doesn't ring a bell. Which is quite odd with such a small population. Did you have any other names?

Lol no worrys Ziro, you remember me as Dalaigon when we were in Mercs together =) I never had nice fancy gear back then but I still would whoop up on people =P

Name changes tend to make it harder to follow people on the games.

Effreti

Schüler

Beruf: Software Engineer / Master's Student

• Nachricht senden

Hey there. I'm also from Romania. Nice to see conationals here :) I haven't met a lot of us.
Because we are in hiding :D Hi guys, I'm Effreti, also romanian, not very active cuz of work, but still around.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Lol no worrys Ziro, you remember me as Dalaigon when we were in Mercs together =) I never had nice fancy gear back then but I still would whoop up on people =P

Name changes tend to make it harder to follow people on the games.

Ah yes, that name i do remember, haha. Didn't you change to paladin?

I have my Paladin and still have my scout =)

Paladin full 11s
scout 12/11/11 9/9/9

I have my Paladin and still have my scout =)

Paladin full 11s
scout 12/11/11 9/9/9

Ah nice. Champion title coming season is mine though :D!

=P Bring it on

Will be nice to play with you again. you were a nice guy when we were in mercs together :3

=P Bring it on

Will be nice to play with you again. you were a nice guy when we were in mercs together :3

Probably against me, right? You're still league aren't you? And tnx dude, was nice playing with you too. Dem duels in the arena :D.

Been empire a long time now =) So will be playing WITH you =)

Been empire a long time now =) So will be playing WITH you =)

Ah nice dude, what guild are you going for?

Hi! Im Poison, scout from NA server. I quit NA server to play in EU sub server. Im playing there summoner named Poisonhead.
I will check both servers to decide where to play.

Hi! Im Poison, scout from NA server. I quit NA server to play in EU sub server. Im playing there summoner named Poisonhead.
I will check both servers to decide where to play.

Hey Poison. Long time :)
If you'll decide to play your scout, seems there's a lot of competition for Top Scout :))

Yeah, quite a few people on EU have class changed to scout recently. It's going to be interesting for sure. And hi Poison, make more skut video's! :)

Yeah, quite a few people on EU have class changed to scout recently. It's going to be interesting for sure. And hi Poison, make more skut video's! :)

My scout is too fat and gear is outdated for video :D

My scout is too fat and gear is outdated for video :D

That's not a problem at all. In the new patch u get new gear and glyph upgrades are gonna be about 3x faster + daily quests to get glyphs. You can be up-to-date in a few weeks. I'ts what i'm planning to do, since i'm not even half mythic glyphs atm.

Hi,

I'm Dala, a hater, betrayer, scumbag and last but not least - a filthy exploiter.

I'm also a paranoiac and a sociopath.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dala« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Verwendete Tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Thema bewerten