You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 2:52pm

Shortage in Technical support member ? or what ?

so i'll jump right into the subject ... why technical support takes so long Time replying to a ticket !!
my ticket no."III-364-55840" with more than five days since the last reply !!
i remember before we merged here , from the Arabic server , their technical support were pretty good "in replying fast to tickets" maximum you will get a reply in 3 days , and we had also a live technical support , so i really think that you should improve the technical support it will make the players more satisfied
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 3:40pm

They can be busy. You should keep calm and wait. They will answer you.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 2:11pm

IAmGroot

Professional

with more than five days since the last reply !!

Some wait 5 days, most wait near 30, some have waited as long as 42 days for a response.
It's the luck of the draw.

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 9:10pm

Ummm question?

Why does the support staff takes so long to asnwer a quite simple questions?Low or personal or just dont care?

Friday, August 28th 2015, 2:50pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Hello,

It takes long because there are a lot of issues to be fixed , altho you must be aware as well that you aren't the only one person who's contacting customer support.

You can always send PM to any MOD/CM from the list http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Team with your ticket ID .

Cheers.

Friday, August 28th 2015, 3:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You've got to be kidding me at this point...
We have been complaining about the slowness of ticket responses since my.com took over.
Please look at this:

Date of registration

Monday, March 17th 2014, 5:16pm

This is when we switched over to my.com
Like lol. It's been WELL over a year and things haven't changed.

Please view this screenshot I took after googling "how long does it take to get a ticket answered in <insert game name>"

They complain about having a ticket not responded to in 14 (fourteen) HOURS.....NOT FREAKIN' DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, please hear me out, I do understand we are not <insert game name>. We do not have the population or the staff of that...but good lord...we have to start having some standards. ALL tickets should be responded to within an ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM of 7 days and an AVERAGE response time of 48-72 hours.

So.....nah, at this point......after making suggestions and requests for 17 months...I think I have little breath left to waste on trying to get something done about this.

Get to work support staff. You're losing your playerbase based on YOUR actions as well.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "IAmGroot" (Aug 28th 2015, 3:31pm) with the following reason: fixed typo said "our" instead of "out"

Friday, August 28th 2015, 6:10pm

Pretty much what groot said i currently dont play the game becouse i am waiting on staff to answer me.Even in league of legends that was milion of players staff answers from around to 12 hours to 2 days max.I dont know whats wrong but i am willing to help the game grow,my friends are also waiting on tickets to play we are like a huge group of 10 players...soo yea.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 12:43pm