You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:51pm

Stuck on Elusive Necromancer Quest

The Elusive Necromancer Quest in Coldberg came with 3 or 4 items that let you get past the mine guards. My items suddenly vanished. I had them, went to the mine, got ready to use them, and they were just gone. I didn't sell them because I was quite deliberately careful not to, but checked the buy back/resale anyway. I logged out and logged back in. I discarded the quest and restarted it. The stupid quest says "Come back to me if you lose your special weapons to get inside the cave." It doesn't say who to go to. I've gone to the person who gave me the quest (He says "Do you need something?" and then has no option to do anything except close the window), and tried everyone else I can think of. I tried getting in without the items and I just die over and over. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It's a World Mystery so I can't just skip it. The only thing I can think of to do is just wait, level up 10 or so levels until I can overpower the mine guards and get in with sheer force later, if the game lets you do that. :/

Another quest glitched earlier, the Swindler's quest where you had to go and talk to the three guys. Two of them just ignored me until I discarded the quest and restarted it, then it was automatically completed and let me finish it as soon as I started it. I read online somewhere this was part of that quest or something so I guess the entire quest chain is screwed up, I don't know.

Is there any way to get the things back? Or do I just have to come back later? I'm already 39 and these are 35/36 quests and I still can't get past those guys. I just hope they're not the type that are invincible without the items (which would be silly in the event you LOSE THE ITEMS). I may try just dashing past them and using my puppy charm.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:57pm

Update: I got in with Refreshing Potion speed boost but they just followed me. Puppy charm doesn't work, they ignore threat and just hit you anyway. :l

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 12:44am

if you stand over them and jump down behind you can make it without they attack you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 6th 2015, 12:57am)

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:02am

Pochtron

Intermediate

If you're league pm me ingame, can help you to get through if you're still stuck there.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:43am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Heyho,

Quoted

Another quest glitched earlier, the Swindler's quest where you had to go and talk to the three guys. Two of them just ignored me until I discarded the quest and restarted it, then it was automatically completed and let me finish it as soon as I started it. I read online somewhere this was part of that quest or something so I guess the entire quest chain is screwed up, I don't know.

The quest works like that:

You get the quest, where you have to talk to 3 guys. The 3 guys will give you some quests, when you did them and return to Swindler (or however the gibber-things are called) and turn in the final quest from the guys you had to speak with, the point "speak to xyz" will be fulfilled, while the quest marker points to the guys and not to swindler. So maybe thats the reason why your quest turned in green instantly, after you re-took the quest.

Quoted

I've gone to the person who gave me the quest (He says "Do you need something?" and then has no option to do anything except close the window), and tried everyone else I can think of.

The funny thing is, the gibberlings, who gave you the quest don't give you the items. You have to go to the shaman of lynxes who is standing near the porter of coldberg.
If this guy doesn't give you the items again, while you have this quest active, you should ask a max-level player from your faction, to kill these mobs for you.
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:57am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

As AO-player said... Use the cliff behind the 3 zombie guards. Drop down as close from the edge as you can and start running instantly inside the cave. 99,9% of the time the guards won't notice it and you can finish up the cave without worries. Use your tele-key to get out of there. ^^ In 0,01% of the time player drops down too far away from the cliff on the zombies and gets murdered.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, September 7th 2015, 12:03am

if you stand over them and jump down behind you can make it without they attack you

As AO-player said... Use the cliff behind the 3 zombie guards. Drop down as close from the edge as you can and start running instantly inside the cave. 99,9% of the time the guards won't notice it and you can finish up the cave without worries. Use your tele-key to get out of there. ^^ In 0,01% of the time player drops down too far away from the cliff on the zombies and gets murdered.
I got eaten when I jumped straight down but when I jumped down the side and snuck around the corner, only one of them saw me and I was able to defeat just the one by itself. Thanks so much, was a huge help. ^^