You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 5:45pm

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

2 questions

1 : am i dreaming or the hit box of the line's goals in goblinball have been reduced? ?( many of my shoots that should have score in 6.1 don't since 6.2 came out, did you notice it too? Before, even if the ball was touching a very little bit this line it was considered as a goal, now it seems that the ball need to be at least at the middle of the line to have the same reslut... (and pls don't tell me "you're just a noob" i know what i'm talking about, i played thousands of gb matchs)

2 : are june catacombs stll bugged? if so, how is this possible seriously?? it's been bugged since march, 6 fking months, what are you waiting for to correct this bug? you're making me lose so much gold, i calculated that with my play time i should have made at least 1M gold with J.C since 6.0, so at least 4k bC; just imagine if we are let's say 1k active players on this server, it represent a virtual "dept" of more or less 40k€ to the community; so common pls! :pinch:

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:29pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

dunno on the 1st one but as for JC it works perfectly now.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:46pm

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

yes JC seems to work now but i supose that many people don't know it as each time i want to join it never pops (always more than 1h) and i'm playing in EU time zone..