You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 6:21am

Determination for warrior?

Hello

Has anyone tested does it work for dps warrior well or very well or decent?
Have been noticed that boss fights / longer fights i got average determination on 81. I know
that proficiency is better cause it gives same % increase damage from start to end. Just
wondering if anyone tested.
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Monday, September 7th 2015, 11:23am

as warrior it works well as long as you dont have to pause, get not cc'd and other dmg-interruptions

in aoe it works very good as long as dmg is continous

still would not recommend it in total, but you have 9 deter from rubies anyway

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 12:46pm

After 6.0.2 the new determination changed a lot my warrior..

The PVE way is pretty much better, I improved my DPS in a nice %, the problem is the PVP: old Determination helped you a lot to do damage and in the same time sustain a good amount of it from rubies, now you simply can't no more use Determination for PVP (not with the warrior), coz to keep it high you must inflict periodically a good amount of damage, and as you know in PVP this is simply impossible.

So Determination for warrior:

PVE OK
PVP NO

This happened to me in P2P server, I'm playing there, but I don't think there is so much difference in f2p..

Desamistade - Pirati Astrali - Empire - F2P server (inactive)
Serpico - Utopie - Empire - P2P server