You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 9:40pm

Acronome

Beginner

They should have shut down the cash shop till fixed

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 12:43am

my ticket number is EQX-916-45635... please help

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 2:47am

No, there's no reason to shutdown the cash shop since you can still buy from the CS with in-game exchange. But they definitely should have pulled the affected payment methods from the top up page. Also an actual announcement, in ALL of the languages would have been nice. Since as far as I can tell the only official information we've gotten was in German from the German CM.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:15am

Acronome

Beginner

I too had no problem getting crystals until i tried the loan thing out and after i got the loan i couldn't get my crystals even though they have taken their payment form my bank account

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:19am

Acronome

Beginner

No, there's no reason to shutdown the cash shop since you can still buy from the CS with in-game exchange. But they definitely should have pulled the affected payment methods from the top up page. Also an actual announcement, in ALL of the languages would have been nice. Since as far as I can tell the only official information we've gotten was in German from the German CM.
They suggested using PayPal and that's exactly what i used .....

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 3:12pm

paypal and visa both arent working, maybe it is indeed that stupid loan system the reason you havent gotten your crystals. why havent the admins made an announcement since this issue has been going on since before the weekend ?

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 4:00pm

I paid with paypal and got the crystals 1-2 days after (i dont know excatly when, i didn't play next day).

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:25pm

The funny thing is that there is also a thread complaining about loan amounts, and I asked for clarification on the loan system there. I suppose it is entirely possible the two are linked, and STILL we get no official response on either thread. I suppose I could put in a ticket asking for that clarification, but at this point that would probably take until next month to be responded to.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 3:47am

Acronome

Beginner

a week and still no crystals..

I was planning on doing some real gearing this weekend with the new patch and all and now i am so behind and broke because the in game gold farming abilities is just not enough. I wish they would refund my money back so i can maybe use a different way of getting the crystals. it isn't right that no real renouncement had been made or any real official reply to our problem. i am very disappointed right now ..

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:02pm

Quoted

Support Service

Thank you for contacting the support team.

Information about specified problem has been transferred to experts. We do our possible to accelerate the process. You will be informed additionally about the stage of the process.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

what was on my support ticket this morning

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:37pm

Same here bunzy, looks like support team isn't going to help us either. I still haven't gotten crystals. I'm about to boycott this game.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:42pm

pretty absurd the business day has rolled out and paying members havent been compensated, other mmo's dont run there games like this.

i started playing tera, i had a issue with a item i didnt mean to buy, and they had everything fixed in a hour

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:28pm

Hello,

Still no official announcement about either the top-up problems or the loan system, and whether the two are related. Awesome.

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9160
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread