You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:48pm

I wanna sub Help me

How do i sub and what to do so i dont get it payed wrong :)

do i need to buy crystals and then buy sub for them or :D

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:13pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

If you want to get subscription time for p2p-server you have to have the needed amount of crystals on your account.
After that you can buy the subscription time here:

http://allods.my.com/en/subscription

Choose the duration and submit it and you have your subscription activated. :)
BAUA POWA!

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:15pm

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:23pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Yeah

1000 Crystals - 30 days
1600 Crystals - 60 days
2100 Crystals - 90 days

But be aware that there is a possible payment issue atm. If you are affected by it (don't know if you already bought the crystals or not) you should write a ticket:
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/

I quote AOPs translation here for it:

They can't post these things in english?

there you go, english translation made by me:

Hallo zusammen,

wir untersuchen derzeit ein Problem mit verschiedenen Zahlungsmethoden. Diese äußern sich dadurch, dass Geld zwar abgebucht, die entsprechende Ware aber nicht gutgeschrieben wird.
Eure Tickets werden schnellstmöglich bearbeitet und die Sachen gutgeschrieben. Wir empfehlen euch, vorübergehend alternative Zahlungsmethoden wie PayPal oder PaysafeCard zu benutzen.
Ich melde mich, wenn der Fehler behoben ist. Erwartet wird der Fix im Laufe des Tages. Bitte entschuldigt die Unannehmlichkeiten.

Viele Grüße,
Fayne

-------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

we investigate atm a problem with various payment methods. The problem is that the bankaccount gets charged but the product (BC) does not get delivered.
Your tickets will be cared for ASAP and credits will be rewarded. We recommend alternate paymentmethods like PayPal or PaysafeCard.
I will respond again when the error is fixed. Await the fix during this day. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Many Greetings,
Fayne

-------------------------------------------------------

post below says

"paysafe does not work too, my ticket is incoming"

#######################

so das a sitenote, its written fix is expected during the day, but its still not fixed it seems as there is no answer
must be something hard/difficult to fix...
BAUA POWA!

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:26pm

I just payed and the green 30 days buttom dosent work :(

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:30pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

You probably are not logged in :)

Look above the links to forum, support, etc. There is a red "Login"-Button. Login there with your account and reload the subscription page. Then you should be able to select the 30 days.
BAUA POWA!

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:32pm

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:45pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Yeah I see :(

At the moment they are fixing the billing site. So you probably have to wait until today or tomorrow when they have fixed it, sorry :/
BAUA POWA!

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:51pm

Monday, September 7th 2015, 8:48pm

Hello,

Check on the F2P server if you had your cristals on your account : create a character, lvl up to lvl 4/5 and check the item shop ingame.
If it doesn't show 1000 cristals, then you had the same issue as some other players, and you'll need to send a request, as Buuhuu explained previously.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language