You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:59pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Payment Issues [7th Sep, 2015]

Dear Community,

We'd like to apologize to those of you who have experienced problems with purchases since the deployment of update 6.0.2 - which we're in the process of hotfixing in two stages. The first fix (Mon-Tue) will ensure that purchases made from then onward continue as normal, whilst the second (Wed) will address those still awaiting the arrival of their purchases from before the first fix.

We can only thank you for your patience and assure you that players who have made purchases during the issue will receive their goods as soon as possible.

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 12:30am

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 11:40pm

The first fix (Mon-Tue) will ensure that purchases made from then onward continue as normal

welp, i guess ill wait thursday to see if hey fixed any of this.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 5:27am

Acronome

Beginner

Good to know

thank you for the update.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 6:22pm

whilst the second (Wed) will address those still awaiting the arrival of their purchases from before the first fix.

It's Wednesday and all we have received is lag. Any updates on when we should get our crystals? Its been almost a week for some.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 6:49pm

Sooooo where is my money ? the fix didnt do nothing only gave me 0 crystals i have now 3500 from first purchase and 1200 from after the fix GG allods you cant seem to get it right once atleast dont say it is all good and let us what is really happpening i cant seem to get any answear on tickets that i sent only respeonse was a copy past from forum awesome . i want refound or crystals give us answears this is lame what you guys doing

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 11:15pm

Same here. You people took several 25 USD withdrawals from my bank account and when I logged in today I only had 909 crystals. Support team has sent one reply saying "Blah Blah sorry Blah Blah we got you good dude blah blah you'll never see your money or crystals". That's pretty much what they said to me after the HORRIBLE, POOR customer service I have had. It's been a week now and still NOTHING. You people don't even have enough professionalism to keep us updated on news about these issues. Gpotato had horrible customer support just like you, guess where they are now?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Yanoi" (Sep 9th 2015, 11:40pm)

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 1:26am

9/8/15 PAYPAL *MY COM B V (Pending) -$5.00
9/8/15 CMSVEND*CV MIAMI -$1.70
9/8/15 PP *GOOGLE PLAY Purchase -$2.50
9/8/15 MY.COM USD Purchase -$6.00
9/7/15 PAYPAL *MY COM B V Purchase -$6.00

fix please, i only got 1 transaction paid out of the 3 transactions i made, cmon get it together allods

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 5:04pm

The first fix (Mon-Tue) will ensure that purchases made from then onward continue as normal
It's still broke.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 11:54pm

Acronome

Beginner

I purchased $130 worth

I purchased $130 worth of crystals and received $60 worth ...... i think I have never felt so disappointed in a game I am expected to suggest to others? how about some real compensation here for those of use who have been waiting for almost 2 weeks for items we already paid for? at least I would hope to receive the full amount i purchased -_-

Friday, September 11th 2015, 3:43pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hi everyone,

Rest assured that anyone who paid anything will receive what they paid for. Since the hotfixes, the majority of the issue was addressed - though it is clear there are still a few bumps in the road that are being hammered out, so do not hesitate to create a ticket regarding the issue if you are still waiting.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 6:09pm

The support team CLOSED my ticket as ANSWERED without giving me ANYTHING. What kind of help is that? I have several charges made to my bank account and none of them were refunded or reimbursed in crystals...

Friday, September 11th 2015, 11:45pm

Sooo is it working?
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 12:02pm

Yo guys
If u use paypal

Just open dispute from paypal acc on payment u made

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 8:27am

made a payment with paypal a week ago and didn't get the BC.

my ticket is also waiting unanswered for a week: OFJ-407-19324.

can u push it?

Rate this thread