Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

07. 09. 2015, 17:37

freestile

Professionnel

Travail: DPSSSSSS!!^^

• Envoyer un message privé

it does run down when your reincarnation is offline, that's why i love having many reincas ;)
reincas = best thing in allods and best allie of free players..

08. 09. 2015, 06:32

also, general suggestion to have fun / "be helpful" in BGs with low GS too: try to not play as dps, try to do everything else but dps... cc, heal, buff, whatever, but dps as last option since this will be the thing you can do worst
and get some GS / esp addon to check what enemies are worth attacking, usually BOTH teams have weak players, they make good couples for fight
It is funny that what I'm doing with my scout. CC the healers etc... Still i got kicked out why no reason, maybe low dps. People in this game with high gear is just losers with high ego (people who vote to kick for stupid reasons). They think that they are so good that others dont deserve to play with them. To fix this issue we need to got rid of them but it isnt possible because if we gonna do that we would end up be like p2p server.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

08. 09. 2015, 18:42

if ppl kick like crazy and you got sick/tired of this you can join the madness, stop playing serious and gain some lulz too by random kicking
nothing to lose anyway in this case then

maybe this will make it more obvious to those woh are in charge how bad the idea of this kicking-system was :P

but i appreciate you try to give your best

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (08.09.2015, 18:56)

08. 09. 2015, 23:32

if ppl kick like crazy and you got sick/tired of this you can join the madness, stop playing serious and gain some lulz too by random kicking

maybe this will make it more obvious to those woh are in charge how bad the idea of this kicking-system was :P

i was afk for 1 minutes, and got kicked. first thing i learned is your combat log tells you who initiated the kick, but doesnt tell you who voted yes orno.

at any rate, i added that person to my friends list and voted to kick him every bg i seen till he got kicked, twice i might say. he wasnt afk, nor had 0 dps, but people still voted to kick him.

09. 09. 2015, 01:12

i was afk for 1 minutes, and got kicked. first thing i learned is your combat log tells you who initiated the kick, but doesnt tell you who voted yes orno.

at any rate, i added that person to my friends list and voted to kick him every bg i seen till he got kicked, twice i might say. he wasnt afk, nor had 0 dps, but people still voted to kick him.

this one more time shows us all how broken this system is....

1st a guy who just goes 1 min afk to get some food or w/e gets kicked (false, since i guess you planned to come back and play, so kicking you isnt ok)
2nd this guy tries to get his revenge and was able to kick acive players (from human POV ok since revenge is great, from gamemechanics POV horrible false, means you can kick someone just because you feel like it)

09. 09. 2015, 02:51

I would just like to point out there is a further problem with the vote kick system in certain skirmishes.

13. 09. 2015, 02:24

Left the game about 6 months ago.
Got back,got some gear and joined skirmishes.
The 1st skirmish i did a little below average but still did a good job...better then many with better gear/runes.
2nd time i got kick right game started...deleted game.

Thanks everyone that voted me for opening my eyes and not making me waste my time with this.

A almost dead game with players trying to kill it faster...

13. 09. 2015, 02:29

2nd time i got kick right game started...deleted game.

as f**** up the kicking system is, but isnt this a bit of a too strong reaction...?

13. 09. 2015, 02:40

Imho not its not,but it is a shame.
I do love this game,loved it since i started playing it 6 years ago.

But truth is,it has become a ego fest.Game used to be full of skilled players that where at same time nice people.
Nowadays you see mostly rich ppl that payed to be above average and think they are entitled to be A.holes because they paid.
Dont get me wrong im not complaining of ppl that invested in the game,i would not have survived all this years in the game if it wasnt for them...and if i had the means to invest i would probably be a top cash shopper too,but never an idiot.

13. 09. 2015, 03:57

idiots are in every internetgame, dont let them ruin your game...
make a blacklist of the names who kicked you and get your revenge the next time, ppl tend to kick without reading who gets kicked, they kick just fo the lulz

13. 09. 2015, 12:22

Game used to be full of skilled players that where at same time nice people.

That's pretty rare in my experience. I noticed in most cases "how skilled a person is" is directly proportional to "how much of an asshole a person is".

Nowadays you see mostly rich ppl that payed to be above average and think they are entitled to be A.holes because they paid.

idiots are in every internetgame

I'd say they are the majority even.
Those two factors contribute most heavily to why p2p server has so low population.

19. 10. 2015, 04:49

I don't know if anybody has mentioned this tl;dr all the comments, instead of the vote to kick system (maybe even keep it then), what they should do, is:
-Give everybody an update to 1 time chose which character is prog. (many people actually use their main char as a reinc, or reinc as main char)
-Split BGs into Prog/Reincs. (No more annoying low geared reincs leeching)
-Keep/Remove Vote2Kick system. (keep for rightfully used, remove for abusing it, tough decision)
Extra?:
-Split Prog sign in to BGs; Bellow rare, rare, epic, legend, fabled majority of items BGs. ((so if you have 17 items, you would need 9 pieces of higher quality to get into the higher quality BG)/(Crafted would account for rare items from astral.))
-Better reward the higher quality of gear because to upgrade that gear even higher, you need more and more gold. (not by much but maybe 20-50 between the gear values.)
-Reinc BG reward always the same.

This wouldn't fix everything, because nothing really can fix BGs, even balanced gear score would not fix it because then it would pop a lot less and people would be unhappy about that, but it would drastically remove a huge portion of undergeared, leecher reincs.

In reinc BGs, people would actually have to do something to get their win/reward, and for the most part it would be more balanced, because 90% of people are running around with 20-45k gear score. Its fun 1-2 shotting them sometimes, but when they are on your team...yeah.

As far as the new players are concerned, I think gearing now is easier than ever before, getting to full legend gear/glyphs/66s, shouldn't take more than 1 month or so (maybe 1 week with some CS). It would require a lot of grinding yes, but doable none the less. But seeing same players day after day same gear score is just sicking to see.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (19.10.2015, 05:00)

21. 10. 2015, 18:56

Erwyn

Apprenti

Travail: Student

Don't let your memes become memes.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

17. 12. 2015, 19:09

Remove the kick system

I can understand why it has been brought into the game initially, but I get kicked far too many times for no apparent reason...
I could be doing well with 5 kills and 2 deaths, for example, and a votekick would pop up and almost everyone votes 'Yes,' because they can?
I'm trying to enjoy PvP and I do, but this is just getting silly now...

+ When I'm in PvP, fighting people and all that, which sometimes takes concentration - I don't want a kick vote to pop up in my screen. It's really, stupidly abnoxious and has to be removed. I would rather deal with an AFK than to have a kick vote shuved into my face every 2 seconds.
And not to mention the Convicted and Deserter debuff that gets applied to you when you get kicked! I did not even cover that in my original post.

This is just an outrage... it just is. I´m being portraited as a deserting mug, whilst my teammates kicked me for no reason. And I can´t even brush it off and queue again because of the Deserter debuff.<

IT´S FUCKING STUPID MAN.

Seriously, f*cking get rid of it!

17. 12. 2015, 19:29

popup is very annoying, i found out you can drag & drop it to some corner of the screen so it wont cover your view
(maybe someone can make an addon that hides this window automatically or press automatically yes/no)
if you get once char kicked just change to another reincarnation and queue again; while deserterbuff runs out on the other char

18. 12. 2015, 11:30

Bunzy wrote: i was afk for 1 Minute and got kicked

this really made my day. what do you think is the vk System for? you have been afk so you deserved to be kicked. how hard is it to stay on Keyboard for that few minutes a skirmish takes. imagine you go this 1 Minute afk at champ dominion. but i am very sure that you would say now: this is something different.

now you write that you went so mad that you now yourself ABUSE the vk System for your personal Vendetta. :D

the votekick System is good and ist there for a reason. it just became what People make out of it. there will be always some People like bunzy that think that they are right no matter what they do, without even a single time watching in the mirror.

16. 01. 2016, 23:26

Wow, one year later and the same problem. Please, make this vote system inefficient by automatically clicking on 'cancel' when a pop up appears. Indeed, some high GS players try to kick lower GS for no reason. We have the right to do pVp battlegrounds in order to have fun and gear up!

17. 01. 2016, 02:17

ofc rookies get kicked, it gives a huge upgrade to replace a rookie with a veteran; its no wonder at all this is happening as players naturally think about winning prior to nice behavior (who wouldnt?)

thats the reason why it was a failure to implement this system in total as it really ruins the BGs for rookies
however kicking flamers is such a great satisfaction i also dont want to miss this

at the beginning i have really thought this would escalate and random kicking would occur, like kick no matter what gs, just for the lulz
but this, surprizingly, did not happen (only in some very very rare moments at the beginning)

in the end its somehow natural selection, so try to be not on the lower end or have enough reincarnations to simply rotate chars

the solution is not to apply to the players, the solution is a technical, remove kickvote (in the end it would be balanced as there are lots of rookies anyway)

17. 01. 2016, 04:02

IAmGroot

Professionnel

Travail: Destoryer of all things you love

or have enough reincarnations to simply rotate chars

Shut up with this bullshit excuse. Seriously. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to afford 20 reincarnation slots to avoid asshole geared and cash shopped douche bags that are constantly kicking people that are trying to enjoy the game's content.

So this is not a fix for many. This is a fix for YOU, not for most everyone else, especially the new players in this game.

This kicking from skirmish shit just needs to be removed. It's absolutely horrible, degrading, and abused beyond belief by players that feel entitled because "they have been playing the game longer than other people." Who cares. This game is dying and new players are showing up and keeping it populated. However, when you're kicking them and demoralizing them, they are going to have no choice but to quit the game because you're forcing them out.

Stop kicking people. The only people you should be kicking are the people that are AFK or verbally abusive.
There is NO excuse to kick low geared players (UNLESS THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ARE BEING USELESS) Even undergeared, they can stun, heal, break mage barriers, and do some damage even if it's small.

Just stop.
Stop kicking people.
STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion