You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 10:23pm

u_5697553

Beginner

• "u_5697553" started this thread

Need Help

Hello

It has been sa long time since i have played allods but i was bored and thought i would come back and create a character so i did and picked a summoner, but i am confused because all the stats have changed like where has intel, wisdom, perception, endurance etc gone.
So is there a guide or indepth info any where hopefully something easy that will help me out because if they would of stayed the same i wouldn't have a problem but it's just confusing, i am actually wondering why they would change something that didn't need changing.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 12:32am

vigor = base dmg
stamina = base hp

proficiency = linear dmg multiplier
brutality = dmgmultiplier dependent on HP of target, worth when target is below 50%
determination = dmgmultiplier dependent on dmg/healoutput
anger = worthless

life = linear hp multiplier
bloodlust = selfheal
tenacity = get wounds later
willpower = break ccs after some time / loss of HP under cc

old stats were worse, new make it a lot better (easier and more dmg)

(with 7.0 new stats will come anyway)

Friday, September 11th 2015, 1:03am

u_5697553

Beginner

I found what i wanted after googling a guide which helps but i must say i have never heard anyone say when i was playiing the way the stats where set up are awful seems like a waste of money spent on something that was already in place.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:15am

what was changed too with these stats is

- no more missing for physical attacks
- fix of luck / critrate
- proper selfheal for every class if bloodlust stat is high enough (for example you could solo the wild shore mobs and no longer needed a healer due to full bloodlust, was heavenly!)

what also came to my eyes & ears:
also a lot of ppl who where new to this game were like "wtf", one stat to boost crits, one to boost overall dmg, one for glancing, one for max dmg, on for.... OK I NO LONGER CARE, UNSINSTALL
or they were like "just take random gear" and then like "my performance is so poor" (no wonder for example if a scout had stats that made him miss every 3rd shot or w/e) -> these ppl complained about cs then and thought its all about runes 8o

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:28am

u_5697553

Beginner

Well i picked a summoner and first build that came up was Dracias and i know they know the summoner well so i will try and go off what they said in the guide. I only know up to 4.0 expansion so i don't know anything after that.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 3:43pm

@AOP you can still miss ^^ but just against wardens (15% physical dodge chance) also some dodge skills like from mage (illusions) and scout (dont know the same^^) but those are active skills

and well old stats didnt rrly matter actually... when i tried this back then (btw was always healer so dont know if dps was diffrent) the stats didnt matter at ALL you could do full int,wis or whatever it didnt make much of a diffrence O.o

Friday, September 11th 2015, 11:48pm

@AOP you can still miss ^^ but just against wardens (15% physical dodge chance) also some dodge skills like from mage (illusions) and scout (dont know the same^^) but those are active skills

exactly, i forgot to mention these special cases, thanks for completing this!

and well old stats didnt rrly matter actually... when i tried this back then (btw was always healer so dont know if dps was diffrent) the stats didnt matter at ALL you could do full int,wis or whatever it didnt make much of a diffrence O.o

most problematic thing was luck, because you "had" to put everyting into luck for the sake of permanently critting (double heal / dmg!)
on the other way you had to put everything into stamina to prevent recieving a crit

rookies did not know that and simply said their dmg was reduced by 50% this way while their incoming dmg was doubled if thy went full condition
for physical dps the armor-ignoring stat ("gewandtheit") was extremely important and if you took too much accuracy you also threw away dmg...

for healers it was always important to balance the stats so wounds are no problem but also the overall heal was ok...

thankfully i learned it with the time, but i also saw many players that did not

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 1:44am

no what i mean was it didnt matter at all^^ if you didnt take luck..whatever^^ then you had double the int and your noncrits were simply high enough^^ same with heal^^ why getting some stat to ignore wounds? you can just push int and the heal was big enough so it didnt matter if 50% or more were resisted :D

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 6:23am

crits were so powerful thats why luck was without any alterative
highering another stat than luck lowered the overall performance enourmous...
also, as for potions, i remember what extreme effect luckpoitions had, especially in pvp, it felt like the doubledmg item while other potions were good, but never THIS good

and the sta for ignoring wounds was important for highend healers in pvp bgs, they were still able to heal someone with high WC to max always

resistance was also a problem, lol

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 11:20am

then you didnt rrly do high end pvp^^ luck was useless there cuz every good player had max endurance and was uncrittable :D you just needet enought so you dont only do the halv damage all the time^^

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 3:04pm

thats correct, at this point i rather did lowend and maybe "Normal" pvp :P

the best players were almost immune to cc to dmg and everything else ^^

but for the rest the luckpotions made such a difference

and i completely forgot that glances were possible also!! 50% dmg less, horrible!
that as another trap for those who did not know

Rate this thread