You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 1:40pm

Hello,

The whole image/screen is freezed for seconds, and in a very short amount of time between each freez.
Ok, thank you. I don't have this issue, that's why i asked.

Did you all try to move/delete files i mentionned in my previous message ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:12pm

payment doesnt work, fail tear sales, update that makes game unplayeable and u trying to make the blame on players net/computers???? wake <no> up u <no> up the game with last maintanance . jesus crist this game goes worse every year

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 11th 2015, 2:45pm) with the following reason: language

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:56pm

Hello,

ITs are aware of this issue, but they need more examples from players about it.
That's why, everyone with this issue should send a request to customer support.
You can send your ticket's ID to any of our CMs (mentionning that's about this freeze/lag issue) so that support team get them faster.

@nayrbieee : If the "u" is me, i'm not blaming on players net/computer, i just give some tips to get a better Allods Client, so that all external parameters that may interfere with the issue are eliminated.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 11th 2015, 3:25pm)

Friday, September 11th 2015, 3:22pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Gladia kindly offered her own spare time trying to offer advice, which is not equal to laying blame on individuals or their computers - so please be mindful when targeting frustrations as it doesn't help anybody.

It is clear not everyone is having the same experience at this time and we're digging in to investigate possible causes. In the meantime, as Gladia has said, please create a ticket regarding said issue if you are still experiencing it and be as thorough as possible with any and all details you feel can assist in pinpointing the issue(s).

Friday, September 11th 2015, 3:23pm

The problems began on Tuesday after maintenance. And it is not about lag. The game just freezing. But today I have a new problem - ever and anon (every a few minutes) game itself off, no "send errors" just a boom and desktop. For me, the game is totally unplayable at this moment. Fix it please :(

Friday, September 11th 2015, 3:35pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Thanks SuperGuest,

In such a case, we'd need crash-dumps, so if anyone else is experiencing crashes to desktop as a result of the freezes then please send a crash-report (assuming said crash allows you to do so) as it'll help target that particular side of the problem.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 3:37pm

remembers me at the old times of allods :) there you got a game app ever few min and we could still play :P atm sometimes a little lag isnt even much of a bother^^

Friday, September 11th 2015, 4:20pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

On a personal note, I have absolutely no lag or freezing at all. Naturally this makes things harder to pinpoint compared to something that applies across the board, so once again, be absolutely sure to submit tickets and crash dumps if you are effected in any way. Any and all information provided will be a big help.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 7:31pm

Windstorm

Trainee

What i search from a game.A nice community ,some fun ,an working client,a good customer support and ,why not ,some fast answers in i'm in trouble and can't access the game or something wrong happens.I started to play another game ,because Allods its building bad times for me -i can't move (run) its like something its dragging back my avatar all time ,screen freezes ,ima in perma CC by simple KoE mobs (lol) i'm falling through textures and after i manage to endure the pain of teleporting between the small allods and capture points -guess what? i can't deliver my quests -because the teleports take so damn long that the others are re-capturing.I can't do Broken Rune quest either (LOL) because it takes enormous long -same issues with teleport.So-please explain me how a game that worked fine one day before for me -suddenly changed that bad that i simply don't have the will to keep playing it (for sure because of the irritating game experience).and also -please understand that i did all possible things i 've read (including the tips that kindly Gladia offered,and a big thanks for that,i appreciate).

Still ,its an issue ,i'm glad we got answer-yet the Lucky hours won't be for me-i'll miss that too,and well ,i'll have a little gap in finishing enchanting my leggy gear.If things go like that-i'll miss the Dominon etc.Yes its frustrating -i don't feel like playing anymore .

On other hand ,i've seen something that surprised me a lot in the new game i started: when GM went online -He/She announced in different languages his presence ,saluted and WOW! ''Hello ,i'm GM (name here) wishing you all a good game ,if you have any questions or issues ,please PM''! -*dreams wide awake that this would ever gonna happen in Allods*

I am disappointed ,because seems the problem its gonna stay .And no ,it not funny anymore or attractive ,and i guess for many of us .

...hope it will be fixed ...

Friday, September 11th 2015, 9:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I MISS SHOCKPIX!!!!!!! : ((((((((((

Friday, September 11th 2015, 9:50pm

Whatever caused those freeze problems, it happened during last maintenance. Go through a detailed list of changes you applied then, find it, fix it.

It's so sad that this kind of gamebreaking bug is going to be left there for the entire weekend most likely. ;(

Friday, September 11th 2015, 10:28pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

A shitty journey, but atleast it was made.

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 2:28am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Im' sorry but giving 2 days of LM when some people can't play game is ... ironic, to say the least ?

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 6:35am

Hello,

The whole image/screen is freezed for seconds, and in a very short amount of time between each freez.
Ok, thank you. I don't have this issue, that's why i asked.

Did you all try to move/delete files i mentionned in my previous message ?

Yeh i did everything that you said to do, including open a ticket with traceroute to both IPs that you suggested.

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 4:23pm

Windstorm

Trainee

The 4rth day when i still can't play,no answer from support team either.Waiting for the fix. Still.

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 8:39am

Nebe

Trainee

seems like game freeze for few secs before starts to loading between maps and freeze spikes...
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nebeski" (Sep 13th 2015, 8:45am)

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 10:03am

Yes, game is definitly more laggy after last patch, teleports are lagging the most.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Monday, September 14th 2015, 12:17pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Its the 5th day since i can't play the game ,still no answers from support . I missed yday Domi also,I missed the LM. SOMEONE can maybe actually do something ? HELOOOOOOO !!!

Monday, September 14th 2015, 3:39pm

i think the fastest reaction could be the weekly server maintaince^^ so 3 more days hold on !^^

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 10:50am

Windstorm

Trainee

Almost a week ,no support answers and I can't log in . :thumbdown: :cursing: X(

Will i get any compensation for the lost time ,potions they vanish from bag during this and for the traders coins /gold that i could get mean time playing?

I will ,for sure not invest anymore real moneys in this game .:/

Rate this thread