You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 5:30pm

Ive been told to provide a new my.com account and new user name i cant undersand whats wrong with the username i am a little bit confused and srly i waited 3 days for a answer and ill probably have to wait 5 days to get the toon( if i even get it) i am srly considering just to stop trying and leave allods...

Friday, September 11th 2015, 7:18pm

More than likely the reason you're being told provide a new my.com account is that you logged into the other one before the transfer completed. If you use the account before they merge it with the old account, they can no longer merge it. Same stupid thing happened to me.

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 6:33pm

Well thing is i didnt log until i have been told to log ;D

Monday, September 14th 2015, 3:21pm

Still waiting is been 4 days now :D fun stuff

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 5:35pm

I am currently waiting almost a full month for a proper response,what the hell? srly?