You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:13am

Someone help me kill Astral Execuiter in LAB 13 (on P2P now)

Currently struggling agianst this boss due to the Merc's are **** against this boss .... help pls (ign Drakeos Empire side)
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:42am

Wow so many selfish high levels wont even come assist me to finish this boss off now im regretting rolling on P2P >.<

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:45am

I think no high level can help you with that due to being a high level.. there's a level gap and you should be fine taking that instance with merc.. just make sure you use the golem and keep the buff into 4 stacks.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:27am

THAT THE PROBLEM my merc's cant handle BOSS + add's at same time cause they will wipe and leave me to die :( im just about to rage quit this game since im getting NO help @ all

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:33am

Hi,

THAT THE PROBLEM my merc's cant handle BOSS + add's at same time cause they will wipe and leave me to die :( im just about to rage quit this game since im getting NO help @ all

The tactic here is to kill 2 of the little daemon near a golem. Then focus the boss with mercs (all mercs you can hire), and you use the golem, and kill the boss with the 3 skills. You got to be reactive to put a stack of buff on the boss with one of the skill (around 20sec cooldown).

Unless they changed something, no adds come to you during the fight. Don't move from where you took the golem.

There is gap level indeed, no one above 4 level of yours can help you.
It's a long fight but an easy one in theory.
What level are you ?

You may left this, and return with one or two more levels ? (around 25/26)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:28am

Ninim

Beginner

Like others have said, high levels are unable to help you - only people within 4 levels of you can enter the same dungeon with you.

You need to enter a golem and use it to kill the boss. Have your mercs tank the boss and spam your special golem skills - especially the one that gives debuff stacks to the boss (I can't remember which one, it's been ages since I last did Lab13 D: )

If all else fails, just wait a few levels before you clear the dungeon... you can safely delay it as long as you like without losing anything. I know it's a pain in the bum because of how long the dungeon is, but if you know what to do at the last boss it shouldn't be too bad.

Good luck!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:34am

Well im an engineer though :(

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:38am

Hi,

Well im an engineer though :(

Your class doesn't matter once you're IN the golem.
Ninim explained perfectly what to do :).
What is your level ?
Allods Online Discord
----

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:24pm

Was 23 did merc entire dungeon till that boss

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:16pm

Hi,

Was 23 did merc entire dungeon till that boss

It's too low !
Lab13 is a lvl 25/26 dungeon.
There is a lot of quests and zones to do before.

Empire side zone progression :
Nezebgrad / Igsh Military District / Severny Steppes (?) and this little allods on north (from 5 to 14/15)
Zit quarter (15/16)
Dead Sea (16/20) (+Dungeon at the end)
Wild Isles (20/23) (there you get ALL the quests for Lab 13, there is about 5 and some are inside the dungeon)
Dream Factory (23/25) (get the quest from Elisaveta Rysina, Yasker tower).
-> LAB 13 Dungeon
Asee Teph around lvl 25 and so on

Good luck, try Lab 13 when you'll get the right level, it will be a long but easy dungeon :).
Allods Online Discord
----

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:18pm

The Executioner is definately soloable - you should be able to do it at 24, and there's no need to kill the adds other than the ones by the golem you get in.

Once you are in, use Z, X and C on cooldown - you wont be able to use your normal abilities.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:26pm

rsc86

Beginner

he's easy... even at 23 he's easy :P just run in sending mercs to boss so rowdy takes the aggro, then switch them to demons around one of the golems, jump into the golem and go to town on the boss, the mercs'll clear the demons in no time and switch back to boss. then you just burn him down, simple

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:20pm

the game is not in balance i got the same problem with other dungeons my mercenary's are fast death also the pet from the druid class is fast death.

it was better on the gpotato p2p server.

Pls fix it developers we need better balance.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:40pm

Just did and tried again my merc's wiped fast ....

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 10:52pm

And i skipped wild isle and dream factory since i hitted 23 (perfect level for Asse)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:07pm

Hi

And i skipped wild isle
There is a lot of World Mystery quest at Wild Isle ! This is a very bad idea to skip this zone ;).
Allods Online Discord
----

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:10pm

Fischkopp

Intermediate

So cool! Skipped 2 Maps and cant beat the Executioner. YaaaY!
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:19am

So cool! Skipped 2 Maps and cant beat the Executioner. YaaaY!
Very mature yet planning to go back to Wild Isle and just do the world mystery quests for EXP now ...