You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:12am

Advanced Loot Helper Manual

Would be nice to be able to add some filters for our loot helpers so they don't always fill our bag up with loads of unwanted stuff.
This could be even sold as a new cash shop book called Advanced Helper Manual or something like that, that would upgrade your loot helper in same way mining and herb book upgraded it.

When having such upgraded helper you could choose what kind of loot you want it to collect, by color (uncommon, common, epic..) and by type (trash items, gear, ores,...).

The more advanced filter, that happyed i would be, but for now I'd even be happy with something simple. For example option "loot everything except:" where you would block the loot you don't want in bag.

Could block trash items, ores and herbs,...
Oh yeah, and don't tell me you have loot addon bla bla... the point is I don't want to run my game with million addons for everything and ruin the performance to the ground. :)

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 5:54pm

moment you want your helper to NOT collect some stuff? O.o its like free gold all day long from this little guy so why in hell?

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:04am

For example, I would block gathering of low level ores (when moving across lower zones), it's annoying to clear your bag fora few coppers. ;) When farming something I'd filter out lov value trash items that don't stack and fill your bag up again for very low vendor value.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 12:40pm

better make trash-staples bigger (500 is good already, maybe make 2000 or something)
it would feel wrong to discard free gold (even if its not much)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:07pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

better make trash-staples bigger (500 is good already, maybe make 2000 or something)
It would help if all items, including trash, would stack to even 500.. leveling zones are full of trash that stacks to only to 20.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 5:02pm

It would help if all items, including trash, would stack to even 500.. leveling zones are full of trash that stacks to only to 20.

totally agree
though i guess its on purpose to make ppl buy bigger bags

Monday, September 21st 2015, 6:04am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

totally agree
though i guess its on purpose to make ppl buy bigger bags
Bingo! Of course it is. And I doubt they'll change that too much in any near future. Whether patch 7 addresses it, who knows. Currently they made purchasing bigger bags way too expensive... it's just so basic stuff in game that you need.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, September 21st 2015, 8:56pm

yes the biggest bags are expensive, but i also must say that with less drops now and a bigger bag to start with for everyone (previous only for those who got invited to the game) its not even necessary to enlarge the bag even one time as a regular player 8o