You are not logged in.

New Frontier Server overloaded

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:52am

PLAYER1 HITS NPC FOR 2000 LIGHTNING DAMGE
PLAYER2 ABSORD 1820 SPELL DAMEGE. REFLECT DAMGE 120
PLAYER1 RECEIVE 120 DAMGE
PLAYER2 RECEIVE 180 DAMGE
PLAYER2 ATTACK
PLAYER 1 RECEIVE 2.676million damage
YOU ARE DED
RESPON? Y/N/Q
wtf does this mean? lol

Also, pathetic from allods as allways great job guys been in que for 5 hours and 20 mins, i was at place 43 and went up to 44 just now LOL.(started at 278)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:06am

Guys, I'm bored come login, I just killed Aidenus now bored again =\

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:33am

So i heard... got a text saying my faction had been defeated and all of us had to start over

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:50am

Maybe all our runes/gear are being transferred to Skyforge?

Friday, September 18th 2015, 5:34am

Killing Allods for Skyforge?

Well, its been 9 hours and still in queue. The end is near, we had low population anyway and now this will finish it off...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 5:45am

So did people get in? Or is this queue for Longest Wait?

hashtag#38

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:07am

According to what my latin guildies said, lag/random crashes first then queue issue, for all of us.
Got to #40 after a
hella lot of hours and it reseted the queue... so i decided to try all the listed and send the
proper ticket with the aodiag results.
Ticket number is
HHC-289-64678
May i add,
we
should get a lucky moment when it gets fixed or something, to recover
the time lost and let some frustration off.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:08am

I just came back to the game as I didn't know it was back for North America until a couple of days ago. One day of making new characters and loving the new classes/race and suddenly I cannot play again because I am in a queue for hours. This is not making me want to spend any money on the game, and I certainly did when it was run by gpotato.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:23am

Hey i just exitted and logged again and got in no probs anyone still in queue go try...

<--- jumps from 36 to 33

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:30am

This is over 8 hours without reply from game dev/admin team. If there is no support team for US server then how can u rationalize charging players for any goods/services acquired in game? I have seen, even in 2d, free to play, minimal design cost games better levels of customer attention.

It pains me to believe the rumours that the money earned in allods is siphoned for other my.com projects but it appears to be the only explanation for lack of appropriate resource.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:34am

Psoglav

Beginner

Guys u can spam as much as u want but tech team has a normal work hours so I guess they will be at work in 1-2 hours and only then they will start fixing the problem. So hold your horses and do something else until they fix it, not like you are missing much in Allods anyway :P

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:44am

If you offer a 24 hour paid service you keep at least one staff member on at all times... some monkey to hit reset just in case.. I think it's a bit odd that u keep the server running when there is such a prevalent login issue. Pull the plug. call some people out of bed... you have a business to run, even if it's a game.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:49am

After whole night of waiting :
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Friday, September 18th 2015, 7:06am

Been in the queue for over seven hours, am number 38. If I actually slept well this would have been fine, but I don't. I sleep like garbage. I've been playing shitty Win7 Solitaire all goddamn night/morning, as it's now 2AM here.

By the way, has anyone looked at a timezone map recently? It's hella stupid. You can be two days ahead of somebody on this planet, apparently. Whose bright idea was that?

Friday, September 18th 2015, 7:55am

I've been watching twin peaks... down to 33rd in queue but i have a feeling #1 has been waiting to get in for 8 hours+

ello? *knocks on screen* shoulda taken a note from dev team 5 hours ago... but it TRULY SEEMS NOBODY ON DEV CARES TO REACH OUT. I think i remember why i left back in Gpotato days... thought my.com changed that...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 8:01am

someone should explain the situation...

"This happened and we are working on it. We are sorry for this temporary situation. Thank you for your patience."

a staff can copy&paste this 8o
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Friday, September 18th 2015, 8:30am

People logging in now in masses, check it again guys, if its late for you, relog and see if you are able to login, if not go to bed!
lol
Also if you are in que prior, means the login servers are down, only reason why you are moving up in spots, is because people give up, therefor, moves you up in que, but in reality nobody is or will login until they fix the issue or enable the login server.
Cheers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VashBOG™" (Sep 18th 2015, 8:36am)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 9:08am

Well everything re-works since 9:30 am.

I deduct that from it my.com has no on-call service(department) in case of breakdown in the evening?
If this type(chap) of dysfunction reproduces one Friday evening we remain out of order until Monday?

It is a little bit disturbing questions I know but after all we can satisfy has our curiosity of consumers.
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Friday, September 18th 2015, 9:37am

I still want an xp LM for what they did, plus the not giving us a word >.>

But hey its Allods!
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CaptinSparrow" (Sep 18th 2015, 11:03am)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:16am

Nandita

Intermediate

Been in the queue for over seven hours, am number 38. If I actually slept well this would have been fine, but I don't. I sleep like garbage. I've been playing shitty Win7 Solitaire all goddamn night/morning, as it's now 2AM here.

By the way, has anyone looked at a timezone map recently? It's hella stupid. You can be two days ahead of somebody on this planet, apparently. Whose bright idea was that?

I think this will be my new Signature in the Future. xD