You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 1:22pm

I have the problem but it's very minimal and doesn't really mess with stuff like S9. I've tried default video settings, disabled addons completely, tried repairing the client, but they didn't seem to do anything. The problem most likely seems to be hardcoded :huh:

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

assuming it's only a small fraction of affected players may be totally wrong.
True, though the only solid basis people have to go on (from the development/fixing standpoint, that is) is tickets, hence we're adamant in asking people supply as many tickets as possible to assist them. At the moment I'm posting of my own volition while trying to give any helpful information to those looking into it - and should the matter be fully resolved, or at least a solid foothold established, you'll be the first to know.

Regarding loading times, that has been mentioned even less than the freezing - and as a player, I haven't noticed any loading differences at all (5-6 seconds max during teleports) while touring the mainland. For those who are being effected, all said information should be included in the respective tickets so every side of the problem can be checked out (if it wasn't already).

Quoted

I think most people have either completely overkill computers and it doesn't affect them much or they are too addicted and simply chose to "deal with it".
Careful; that implies lesser computers may be partly to blame. My own PC is relatively decent, nothing stupendously awesome - but Allods functioned better for me after the patch. I get what you're saying, though addiction wouldn't (and shouldn't) stop anyone from opening a ticket when encountering a problem, no matter how vast or how minute it may be. Having the fortitude to stomach such a problem along the way does help, of course.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 17th 2015, 3:09pm)

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 4:28pm

Hello,

For example, could you share the goals you set for next week ? What have you ruled out as not being a problem, what are you looking into ? Besides pings / traceroutes, what more could players do to help isolate the issue ?

I saw there's a tool on Allods game folder, called AOdiag.exe.
After running it, it collects :
- Pathping to the server (as it's a russian tool, it leads to russian servers)
- Process running on the computer
- A DXDiag log
- Personal and Profiles configuration files

That's a lot for a player to collect and send, but i think that it shows what could help the team to figure out what's going on with this issue.

How to run AOdiag.exe :
- You'll find the file in "C:\MyGames\Allods Online\bin". Sort files by alphabetical order, it will be the first on the list.
- Run it, there will be a lot of "????" everywhere
- Click the button "????" on the left
- let the diagnostic tool run until it reaches "DXDiag" box, and let the box be checked
- click cancel, once in the analysis window, and once on the only "????" button that is left on the main window
- wait for everything closes

Open your folder : "C:\MyGames\Allods Online\bin\Diagnostics\[date]_[time]_Logs"
You'll find those files :
- DXDiag.log
- Tasklist.log
Open "Personal" and find the "Global.cfg" file

And the last file could be a Pathping/Traceroute to INT Allods server, as explained here

That's all i can think of that maybe can help the IT team :/.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 5:28pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Thanks Gladia ,attached the AOdiagnose report ,aside the trace route report to my ticket .

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 6:16pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Thanks Gladia, I ran the tool and added everything to my ticket (DxDiag & traceroute were already included).
Ticket : AFG-969-34022

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 7:12pm

The loading screen itself is fairly standard in durations. The problem is that after clicking teleport the game hangs for 5-10 seconds before going to the loading screen, then taking another few seconds (as normal) to load.

EDIT: As a related example, when I queue for random skirmishes, and get teleported in my game will hang for about 10 seconds and then load me into the skirmish.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 7:18pm

I have two PCs. One is with Win XP(Duo-Core/2G RAM/Vga 2G RAM), and the other is with Win 10(Duo-Core/4G RAM/Vga 1G RAM). I prefer Win XP. Anyway, I install Allods to Win 10 after today's maintenance, and test playing Allods on each computer for 10 mins. I find the one with Win XP still having serious lags after playing few mins. The other one with Win 10 has a little bit lag, but you can't tell when playing. It seems being faster during teleport. I hope this information can help Technical Support troubleshooting this problem.

Thanks.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 7:19pm

The loading screen itself is fairly standard in durations. The problem is that after clicking teleport the game hangs for 5-10 seconds before going to the loading screen, then taking another few seconds (as normal) to load.

It also happens when some data has to be loaded from the server without loading screen, like landscape or position of players/NPCs who were previously out of range of your screen.

If you run in circles in a very small radius, you don't experience any freezes.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 7:32pm

reeah19

Intermediate

the lag just gets worse with every update/maint!

Loading time is longer and longer. And i have patience lol

Gave up complaining and sending tickets since we only get replies like Mhuldoon give us. Please stop complaining that your customers are complaing...
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:56pm

(Unless someone wants to do Astral Hunt all day, every day)
Is that an invite? Yes.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:00pm

So kill time and send tickets (which, by the way, the automatic error reporting is fail... can't send crash reports *just fails when trying*)

cool so i can't get in to the game because of 6hour queue... and when i do.. i should be the one to hunt for bugs to report? Crystals please for the work...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CubeIV" (Sep 17th 2015, 9:23pm)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:17am

I can not even get into the game. I get in the queue. Since it is three hours'm waiting.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:37am

Now, everything is working well. Wanna say thanks to Technical Support Team, although my other account has been banned. I guess they worked very hard to fix the problem. ***** THANKS **** :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Friday, September 18th 2015, 1:01pm

Shemei777

Beginner

I sent my ticket: NXL-684-14683

I really hope that they will do something with that issue.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 1:11pm

Friday, September 18th 2015, 1:23pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Like this would make us top up in those conditions,really.fix the lag,fix the payment issues ,offer a decent support then maybe . Not my wallet thanks.You should compensate your players for their patience and time lost instead!

Friday, September 18th 2015, 2:58pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Quoted

Please stop complaining that your customers are complaing.
Feel free to point out where anyone complained of complaints - especially when such complaints are required to pinpoint and fix problems.

Also, by 'giving up sending tickets', you contribute to delays, or the slower speed at which issues are highlighted. Similar happened with MoS in the past. Complaints on the forum achieve very slowly (or not at all) what a mass of tickets does in its stead - but it is entirely your prerogative/choice.

Sales & events continue their normal rotation and have nothing to do with the problem. Compensation, on the other hand, is often considered when all issues are resolved. They are not tied together in any way.

Quoted

I have two PCs. One is with Win XP(Duo-Core/2G RAM/Vga 2G RAM), and the other is with Win 10(Duo-Core/4G RAM/Vga 1G RAM).
I prefer Win XP. Anyway, I install Allods to Win 10 after today's maintenance, and test playing Allods on each computer for 10 mins.
I find the one with Win XP still having serious lags after playing few mins. The other one with Win 10 has a little bit lag, but you can't tell when playing. It seems being faster during teleport. I hope this information can help Technical Support troubleshooting this problem.
This is interesting - as my latest computer uses Win10 and has improved since the patch, as opposed to degraded. My previous (Win7) didn't fare as well. After another session I can tell you that aside from the usual lower FPS in super crowded areas, there is still no lag, noticeable freezes, or lower loading times pre or post the last maintenance - but of course that doesn't really help much. Still - I'd recommend those who have supplied tickets (or intend to do so from here) include their OS in the ticket description.

Quoted

NXL-684-14683
UFD-353-86018
TEU-491-28865
DZH-969-59665
AFG-969-34022
CEG-943-54435
All of these will be re-forwarded today - thanks again.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 18th 2015, 3:11pm)

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

magic lamp? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
They almost ALWAYS, no matter the circumstances, put out magic lamp before they do a sale on a NEW STRONGBOX.
So get your wallets ready.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 10:30pm

I updated my ticket with specs and OS. For reference:

Core i7 3610QM
AMD Radeon 7970M
22GB RAM
1TB Samsung EVO 840 SSD
Windows 7 Ultimate

I usually run minimum settings, except for draw distance, detail radius and simplified model radius all at 10. Up until the maintenance in question I never really had problems with performance. Since the maintenance, I've noticed the performance dot will drop from green to red, just before the game hangs for the 0.5-1 second when trying to move.

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 5:17pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Any help still? they are two weeks ,my ticket has been forwarded ,yet no answer from support and still encountering same problem..:/

Rate this thread