You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 21st 2015, 3:07pm

Ultra boring, like usual

Try without full cash shop mode now, if you want some pvp challenge

Monday, September 21st 2015, 5:29pm

u was the person that nobody likes here or?^^

Monday, September 21st 2015, 7:55pm

Try without full cash shop mode now, if you want some pvp challenge

i think those who play with "full cs" dont search for what you call a challenge, they rather search for the satisfying feeling of domination ;)
-------------------------------------------------
thanks for posting these videos! its interesting to see

Monday, September 21st 2015, 10:41pm

Dantz93

Beginner

Nice vid, that mount though
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dantz93" (Sep 21st 2015, 10:48pm)

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 5:22pm

and btw you are a noob because:

1. there is a psio in your party and you are using the tele pull reinca skill
2. you pvp with a holy tank build

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 6:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

and btw you are a noob because:

1. there is a psio in your party and you are using the tele pull reinca skill
2. you pvp with a holy tank build
You're just a bundle of joy, aren't you?

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 6:55pm

What's wrong with holy tank build? I've killed you with it.

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 7:21pm

Intre

Trainee

Quoted

What's wrong with holy tank build? I've killed you with it.
You have no idea what you just started :o

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 4:14pm

What's wrong with holy tank build?
I mean many noobs are only able to play imba spe. for example, when 2handed weapons physical spe were over-imba some months ago, of course you noobs used to play pala dps in 2handed weapons lol.
This spe has been nerfed so now you noobs are playing on tank build lolol :thumbsup:

holy tank pala is imba on pvp because unkillable and making too much dps for a tank char, same dps than pure dps class and that is ridiculous . noobs are always playing imba spe so they are playing this way. need a damage nerf for holy tank pala

they did it for scouts, many noobs were playing in scout tank build on pvp. but previous patch changed the things, now scout tank get -35% damage so noobs get nuked :) devs should make the same damage nerf for palatank now .(but scout is not a class anymore, it has been killed at 5.2 patch because fire, tesla and rain of arrow skills make it now one of the best no-brain class of the game).
I've killed you with it.
you are a pay to win player (full cash shop), so just logic that you kill everything on a pay to win servor

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 5:42pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

Why would anyone in endgame pvp play with a spec that is weaker just for the sake of your so called "challenge"? I remember when i played and still do play ranged scout, you come rageing to empireside how much of a noob i am cus i play nobrain ranged scout :D Then we meet in domi and i am playing melee tankish build and next thing you do is to come cry again that i play nobrain tank build :D To you every spec from every class is a nobrain retardothingy cus you simply suck. I am sorry, but this is the truth :( :thumbup:

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 6:51pm

I've killed you with it.
you are a pay to win player (full cash shop), so just logic that you kill everything on a pay to win servor

Fun fact, I die, all the time. Primarily to warriors, mages and psionicists who actually know what they are doing. Maybe complain less and learn more? Besides, I thought wardens were the "imba" class with all those heals and damage?

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 8:20pm

ppl usually dont search for "fairplay" or "challenge", ppl search for the fun of killing those who are inferior
it would be silly to play paladin as 2handed now if 1h / shield is better...

or would you dig a hole with a spoon if you have a shovel too?

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 12:24pm

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 5:02pm

Erwyn

Trainee

Of course people will play the best spec possible to their class. I don't see you playing physical psi, that would indeed be challenging.
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 6:07pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Let's make 'basic attack' spec a real thing in pvp! That auto-heal every few seconds would be a real challenge!

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 8:14pm

Let's make 'basic attack' spec a real thing in pvp! That auto-heal every few seconds would be a real challenge!

and additionally put off all gear & runes for ultimate fairplay! :thumbsup:

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 9:11pm

[trol]Let's just give everybody their money back make New Fronteer p2p.
[/trol]
Not gonna happen, people will always play what is op, and get CS if they are capable either spending lots of time or lots of money.
For people who can't deal with that, there are other games, nobody is stopping you, but none of us will change the class/spec/way it's played.
Devs will not change anything here, they are just following what is on RU, read patch notes of 6.0.3 and 7.0.0 to see what will change because that is only what we are going to get.

To stick to the topic, nice vids.