You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 12:00pm

3000 Views on this Post! :P

Hopefully we get it Today! All we can do is sit and hope now ÇiLeK 1 hour left :pinch:
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 1:17pm

As AOP said the devs completely do not care about us.....

i never said it like this... however its really disappointing for sure ;(
giving some useable answers would show someone is caring...

Strongbox for the Lithning Mount will be maybe in the Shop at the xx.09.2015 8o

this gave us all hope for todays maintenance... so was ist just a joke...?

at least they could write something here.

i agree, it would be nice to finally get some RELIABLE info on this...

---------------------

its extremely frustrating to see something like this held back for so long time, as it seems without ANY reason
anticipation is a great pleasure, but there is a point where it gets unpleasent and this point has been reached :thumbdown:
i imagine those who bought BC with magic-lamp event hoping for this sale will be even more unhappy now... :pinch: (im REALLY happy i did not!)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 24th 2015, 2:16pm)

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:14pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

Well Kurt clearly said maybe, so its not like he promised anything :D Also i dont think telling them to go do sexual things with their own bodies is helping this in any way, not sure though.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:18pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

We have never - and will never - reveal sales ahead of time. We do also have a schedule that must be upheld so keep that in mind. Feedback and interest can, of course, impact said schedule but not when other issues (such as the payment & the 20/80 lag scenario) can negatively impact them for all involved, as Gwiniel rightly mentioned.

As for the Lightning Mount - Soon™.

Quoted

Also i dont think telling them to go do sexual things with their own bodies is helping this in any way, not sure though
No, it does not. Insulting the developers and/or branding the team as uncaring for handling more important priorities doesn't help anybody. Please be mindful of the forum code of conduct when posting in future.

-Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Sep 24th 2015, 2:23pm)

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:22pm

Well Kurt clearly said maybe, so its not like he promised anything :D Also i dont think telling them to go do sexual things with their own bodies is helping this in any way, not sure though.

i am aware this was no sure promise, although i still wonder what this was for then; i cannot imagine a moderator would just write this for the sake of mocking the players

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:41pm

Hopefully this patience pays off now then, kind of silly that's been held off this long. But what can you do?..

Staff's only reply when situations divert to another meaning and when it gets out of hands. (on sale events or something that's been held off [Not technical issues] and event stuffz)

Thank you Mhuldoon :whistling:
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 3:22pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

Wohoo! We got attention! Yay! 8o
Ty Mhul.

I have a question.

Why you do not tell us this lightning reveal date? How can this harm to you?
Look, We are looking forward for it. Waiting impatiently.
Can't you just give us a date like first week of november? Maybe?
So we could stop whining about it ;(
Then all is fine and community played happily ever after. :D :love:
The end. :P

Just a Reminder;
O.P date : Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 5:37am

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 6:34pm

They are still having problems with the payment option(s), there for, they will not give us a good sale because they want to maximize their profit.
Releasing this sale now is no good to them because they cannot maximize their profit due to them not being able to figure out their payment options.

Less people being able to top up = less profit = no sale.

So, once they get their stuff figured out, we will start seeing better sales, for now it's nothing, or something minor.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 12:15pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

Friday, September 25th 2015, 12:38pm

Mhuldoon

Professional