You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 12:20pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Project "Lightning Bolt" - Radiant Strongbox of the Commander

It has been some time since the engineers guild - responsible for the creation of ridable death machines, such as "Rumble" - have released new tech into the war torn world of Sarnaut.

Despite contentment with the success of their last project, mounted combat is now at its peak - resulting in collectors, combatants, and even faction leaders to request just that little bit of extra punch for the fight ahead.

Our ever resourceful creatives couldn't resist the challenge, eventually producing their last mountable masterpiece of metalwork: Project Lightning Bolt - a slick quality combat transport that sports the latest high tech combat features and enough space to carry a passenger along for the ride!

Like its predecessor, this ingenious master-class of technology is so valuable that blueprints had to be sealed away within Radiant Strongboxes of the Commander - ensuring these weapons of mounted destruction do not get mass produced into the wrong hands!

To find out more about the Lightning Bolt and the sale, click here:
http://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/sale-…ommander-250915

Friday, September 25th 2015, 1:39pm

freestile

Professional

omgggggg finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;) i think i just had an orgasm x)

Friday, September 25th 2015, 3:28pm

omgggggg finalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;) i think i just had an orgasm x)

Ew.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 4:21pm

freestile

Professional

it's so expensive omg, do you think price will decrease under 4M gold? because i really don't want to waste all my BC into strongboxes but i can't wait!! ;(

Friday, September 25th 2015, 4:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

it's so expensive omg, do you think price will decrease under 4M gold? because i really don't want to waste all my BC into strongboxes but i can't wait!! ;(

Good things come to those who wait.

Friday, September 25th 2015, 4:40pm

freestile

Professional

i know but 1 : i already wait for more than 4 months, 2 : it's hard to resist to the strongboxe call when the 2 people you asked "how many strongboxes did you open to get the mount" answered 20 and 2 x) but yeah i'm wise enought to wait a few more days even if it's insanely hard :wacko:

Friday, September 25th 2015, 5:27pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

Wohooo! 8o
I finally got it :love:

Friday, September 25th 2015, 5:37pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Congratulations to the Lightning Bolters - I'll be over here with my tear stained magic carpet :)

Friday, September 25th 2015, 6:25pm

ÇiLeK

Intermediate

Congratulations to the Lightning Bolters - I'll be over here with my tear stained magic carpet

Thanks a lot. ^^
I wanted to have a magic carpet too :rolleyes:
I still don't have it :S
It looks really cool while riding :D

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 2:38am

I've got 2 extra on empire side.

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 8:42am

Wait until the egzo-skeleton comes to the game guys...
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 10:02am

Frakkerz

Trainee

Now start saving for that costume sale people ;) cant wait for it :3

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 11:42am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Wasn't lucky, didn't get the mount nor could I ever afford it in-game gold. So could someone post the skins of the mount shown in the stable view and give the skill + speed etc info? I'd like to add the mount to my website. Congrats to all lucky ones.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 12:43pm

freestile

Professional

257 strongboxes and i got nothing ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( , omg all this time waiting for that sale to waste everything in the end ==> rage quit

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 12:48pm

257 strongboxes and i got nothing ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( , omg all this time waiting for that sale to waste everything in the end ==> rage quit

didnt you get a lot of purple and orange scrolls you can trade in...? i would farm hard now, its still available for ~1 week and after tat you can buy from AH

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 1:05pm

freestile

Professional

i'll have 1 orange scroll, 7 purple, 12 lighning tokens, i'll try to sell these and buy strongboxes again, but i'm sure i wont have the mount anyway :( it's just so frustrating when you see some people having it in less than 30 strongboxes pfff ;(

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 1:29pm

well luck smile in the end

got 1 and half mount from 291 boxes

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 3:03pm

i'll have 1 orange scroll, 7 purple, 12 lighning tokens, i'll try to sell these and buy strongboxes again, but i'm sure i wont have the mount anyway :( it's just so frustrating when you see some people having it in less than 30 strongboxes pfff ;(

so only ~ 28 tokens? 8|
thats really frustrating, especially when you say you had 25.000 BC and i see ppl selling it in WC for 20k... :(

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 3:16pm

freestile

Professional

ok so now i definitly ran out of moeny, i sold everything to buy strongboxes, i opened 419 and no mount; ther's no word to describe how much i rage ;( ;( ;( ;(

Rate this thread