You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 6th 2015, 5:25pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

Playerbase & ways to drive them back

From the bottom of the page :

Statistics :44,451 Members

Now, even if only 10% of all these are still playing, where the hell are those 4400 players in game ?
And i'm pretty sure a lot of players didn't even bother creating an account on the forums here.

If we really have a 40k+ player or ex-player base for our server, it may be worth digging into it and set up some marketing incentive for returning players (like gazillion of bound stuff - replicators, elixirs, XP scrolls, special item to upgrade gear at 0 cost instead of amalgam + gold, etc...).

Anything with bells & whistles appealing enough to make people willing to come back & give the game a second chance !
More ideas welcome :)

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 5:37am

Gheistlocke

Beginner

I've been thinking about this, too. I'd love to see an influx of new/returning players. Especially onto the p2p server. I wrote a more in depth post on the suggestion board the other day:

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=9431

I threw this together as a rough draft last night. I cannibalized footage from my old reviews as well as added in new stuff and clips from trailers to make a "Why You Should Go Back To Allods" video showcasing 2 main points:

1.) Smuggler's Paradise and the abolition of p2w on it

2.) Astral Ship content showcased to rightly set Allods apart from the crowd

My tools for making this are paint shop, windows movie maker, and an old headset so yes the quality is crappy. Anyone know if there is such thing as software that can restore video degredation like seen in some of the older clips in the video?

https://youtu.be/41grSFBzZXs
::Ghesitlocke::
Arisen Occultist
....555/667....

::Ogreleg::
Arisen Heretic

MMO Experience:
- WoW, Age of Wushu, Tera, SWTOR, Swordsman, Atlantica, EVE, Allods, Secret World, Star Trek Online, ArcheAge, Age of Conan, Diablo 2*, Diablo 3*, Path of Exile*, Champions Online, Skyforge

Favorites:
- WoW: Vanilla - Wrath, Age of Wushu, Allods, EVE, Diablo 2*, Path of Exile*, Age of Conan

Ruined by Pay-to-Win:
- Age of Wushu, ArcheAge, Allods (free server), Diablo 3*

Waiting for:
- Star Citizen

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 10:36pm

Allods will shutdown in 2 maybe 3 years max.
Slooowpoke?

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 10:56pm

Allods will shutdown in 2 maybe 3 years max.

I'll try to remember to bump this post in 4 years.

Rate this thread