Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

26. 10. 2015, 13:59

Ekibyon

Débutant

Travail: Soldat

• Envoyer un message privé

All who cry about 'it's unfair if not every class can use all race skills' ore 'Galopp is a must have, u just have 14 m/s'

... all those poor ppl never played allods online at the great time, where lvl 40/ 42 was max.

There u got an easy horse with 7m/s. there every class have a special skill, like arisen heal with heal boost, but xada heal with immunity for stuns. so you have to chose your class.

All these things that ALLODS ONLINE PLAYER listed up here, are JUST FOR LUXURY stupid gaming. All these items u have to buy, so u can't say that these is no pay 2 win server, isn't it?
Mymelodie
lvl 65 Paladin
Utopie

26. 10. 2015, 14:07

All who cry about 'it's unfair if not every class can use all race skills' ore 'Galopp is a must have, u just have 14 m/s'

... all those poor ppl never played allods online at the great time, where lvl 40/ 42 was max.

There u got an easy horse with 7m/s. there every class have a special skill, like arisen heal with heal boost, but xada heal with immunity for stuns. so you have to chose your class.

All these things that ALLODS ONLINE PLAYER listed up here, are JUST FOR LUXURY stupid gaming. All these items u have to buy, so u can't say that these is no pay 2 win server, isn't it?
luxury =/= winning
and yes, what i cirticise is the lack of comfort (along with a lower potential max-strenght)

26. 10. 2015, 17:00

Ringelblume

Disciple

Travail: Autodieb

Yes,
you might miss a lot of those stuff, but you should be fair and tell people how much it costs to have all those items / stuff on f2p. You are writing it like they can easily get it but on p2p they will miss it. I paid over 1,000€ on f2p server and still ... people said to me "you have ONLY level 10 runes". To be honest this game should warn new people about the prices on f2p server. And please... don't start to argue with that you can farm everything over time. I prefer to pay 20€ to play 3 month on a balanced and fair server instead of on a p2w server. I played 4 years on f2p and I just can appeal to people to start on p2p server with next big patch.

Pro P2P Server = Wallet full of money and balanced server
Pro F2P Server = a lot more people at the moment .. and that's it.

Meloetta. :pinch:
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

27. 10. 2015, 00:02

i never wrote its easy and you get them in a few days, i always stress how progressorientated allods is, especially as a free player
you CAN buy everything with gold for free, although it takes some time (ofc, would be silly if not, this way everyone would have these things!)

patience is needed of course
those who are not patient can use $, gameplaywise it does not matter whether someone farms his stuff or buys it, its there

while you prefer to pay 20 € / month i prefer to pay 0€ forever, but still have all these wonderful items... and since i love to play i did not even pay with time, it was fun to me
also again, some ppl dont want a balanced game, they ENJOY the imbalance that is caused by all the improvements
this makes my progress feel like its worth somthing

for those who do not enjoy it -> p2p

27. 10. 2015, 02:38

Ringelblume

Disciple

Dear ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER alias Masterhorst,

I think there is something wrong with you. Every normal human (it seems you are not normal) can see that the Free2Play server is totally fucked up. I don't want to say that Pay2Play server is better or maybe worse. The point is that you always expect things from you point of view. All the other people here are speaking about general stuff... yes, even people that ARE PLAYING and PLAYED on this Free2Play server.

Nobody wants to steal people (let them swtich to p2p server). For sure there are people that are happy how it is. Many of them spent / are spending a lot of money. It's their problem. I don't have a problem that people play on the Pay2Win server.

Let's talk about enjoying this game. People have different interests, but we are not talking about those. It seems you are enjoying the game. Well, I am happy for you. But what do you have? You don't have a good guild. You are doing astral mostly with mercs. Since you have "all these wonderful items" you should do more damage than a fullheal now, right? C'mon everyone is pissed to have you in his team. Your DPS is like an
embryo is sitting in front of the PC and playing. Every normal human wouldn't call it "enjoy".

Also stop badtalking about the Pay2Play server. Everyone knows that the server is really empty, but that's the only one big problem. Nobody forces people to quit the Free2Play server and start on the Pay2Play server. People that already spent a lot of money will stay on the Free2Play, so dont worry... they will still rape you... even after years.

People that don't want to play that much to have a "normal" gameplay (Don't fucking tell me that anyone would enjoy the game like you) CAN TRY to start on the Pay2Play server, but right ... they don't have to. Few people tried this way already and they have / had more on the Pay2Play server than on the Free2Play server.

Of course it's right that you can buy everything with gold. But first learn to look from another point of view. For example let's take the scroll for 2 extra rubies. Let's say it costs 2 million gold now. Do you know how long you have to farm for only this item? Even when you spent all batttleground emblems you need about -> 40 <- weeks! And yes, you have to spent all of them every week for only one item. And there are many of important cash shop items that you need to be something. But you are nothing, you are even less than nothing. Please do us the favour and stop write here on forum anything anymore about Pay2Win server and Pay2Play server.

You can have a normal gameplay on end content after few weeks on the Pay2Play server and that is a fact! On the Free2Play server you will need YEARS if you want to try to buy all the stuff with gold. To be honest as I know you never played on current content. People should know that you are just a fish and even the new people on this forum should know that you are only talking bullshit ... no wait, even bullshit is more delicious than that.

I hope there is a friendly mod who can delete the posts of this ALLODS-WANNABE-PLAYER.

-> note: I guess Allods could win so many people by making the pay2play server a free2play server and just put costumes, skins and some mounts (no combat mounts) into cash shop. But it will stay a dream till i die ... †

Meloetta :pinch:

27. 10. 2015, 09:49

-> note: I guess Allods could win so many people by making the pay2play server a free2play server and just put costumes, skins and some mounts (no combat mounts) into cash shop. But it will stay a dream till i die ... †

would be awesome.
I went on the p2p for like 3 months. and i went back to the f2p after this, cause there wasn't enough player ( and even less "good players", at least on imp side where i was). And, as you said, having more costumes & mounts would be nice.

Ps : so AoP is Masterhorst..... dunno who is this guy XD

27. 10. 2015, 12:27

Every normal human (it seems you are not normal) can see that the Free2Play server is totally fucked up

I guess i'm not normal since i can't see it. yes, it got flaws but its nothing compared to the fact u don't have enough ppls to play with on p2p server.

it remained me of an old movie "Airplane!", the plane is about to crash but passengers only get panicked when they hear that the coffee run out.

28. 10. 2015, 00:49

Dear ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER alias Masterhorst,

I think there is something wrong with you. Every normal human (it seems you are not normal) can see that the Free2Play server is totally fucked up. I don't want to say that Pay2Play server is better or maybe worse. The point is that you always expect things from you point of view. All the other people here are speaking about general stuff... yes, even people that ARE PLAYING and PLAYED on this Free2Play server.
ofc i sometimes represent my POV, but there are also general FACTS that are not open for discussion due to the nature of facts

Nobody wants to steal people (let them swtich to p2p server). For sure there are people that are happy how it is. Many of them spent / are spending a lot of money. It's their problem. I don't have a problem that people play on the Pay2Win server.
same here, everyone shall decide and play the way he enjoys it most, in the end it only comes down to "is this enjoyable?", playing allods a game and not something we have to do

Let's talk about enjoying this game. People have different interests, but we are not talking about those. It seems you are enjoying the game. Well, I am happy for you. But what do you have? You don't have a good guild. You are doing astral mostly with mercs. Since you have "all these wonderful items" you should do more damage than a fullheal now, right? C'mon everyone is pissed to have you in his team. Your DPS is like an
embryo is sitting in front of the PC and playing. Every normal human wouldn't call it "enjoy".
i enjoy the game, i gain the highest amount of joy i can get from this game; this beats everything else
playing in groups can be more troublesome than playing alone, but this is different for everyone... would you rather do what you like all the time and be "free" or would you rather accept several duties, always with the risk of losing all that progress (as long as you are not GL you can always get kicked!)?
also, what could a guild offer me that is REALLY worth for ME...? please tell me... guild taxes? lol... and realgar isnt THAT valuable, its only a bit of another booster
since the astral with mercs also seems intersting to you; if you do astral and want to pause, is it a good idea to do that with other human players? no because they maybe do not want to break! i also would not like to break just because someone else wants to
mercs dont care, they want when you want, instant, no waiting
regarding dps and general performance in battles, we could start a discussion like weirdos do in other games, everyone posting screenshots of their dps-achievements and killstreaks or w/e and saying "oooh stranger from the internet, look at my glorious achievements", but since i dont really care im not willing to do so
:rolleyes:

Also stop badtalking about the Pay2Play server. Everyone knows that the server is really empty, but that's the only one big problem. Nobody forces people to quit the Free2Play server and start on the Pay2Play server. People that already spent a lot of money will stay on the Free2Play, so dont worry... they will still rape you... even after years.
stating facts is not badtalking... if something is bad then the facts will also make a bad picture in the mind of the reader and vice versa

People that don't want to play that much to have a "normal" gameplay (Don't fucking tell me that anyone would enjoy the game like you) CAN TRY to start on the Pay2Play server, but right ... they don't have to. Few people tried this way already and they have / had more on the Pay2Play server than on the Free2Play server.
i know there are many casualplayers who dont want to have a lot to progress, many ppl nowadays give up very fast if they are not on top after a few hours of playing
gladly, allods filters these players pretty well, they usually give up after experiencing asee teph

Of course it's right that you can buy everything with gold. But first learn to look from another point of view. For example let's take the scroll for 2 extra rubies. Let's say it costs 2 million gold now. Do you know how long you have to farm for only this item? Even when you spent all batttleground emblems you need about -> 40 <- weeks! And yes, you have to spent all of them every week for only one item. And there are many of important cash shop items that you need to be something. But you are nothing, you are even less than nothing. Please do us the favour and stop write here on forum anything anymore about Pay2Win server and Pay2Play server.
so now tell me... if on free server, there would be NO paymentoption, only farming... woudlnt you rage then about "hardcore-farmers" instead of cashers?
now imagine all the cashers are just big big farmers who farm all day... you see what we get there....?
was he farming it or buying it? none of you business the result is the same, you encounter a mighty opponent
only difference is in these games goldexchange-NPC is replaced by goldsellers and the money of the donators go to 3rd parties instead of allods

2 more rubies for such a high price are not worth taking anyway if you have something else to go for that is cheaper
and gaining gold is not only BG emblems, there are much more ways of gaining gold in this game, its so many they can keep you busy all day... and usually you dont have only one char
ofc, if you want to have good items for free you have to do something to get them, would be silly if you hadnt, everyone would have them then which would make all equal and kill the fun of dominating the inferior

You can have a normal gameplay on end content after few weeks on the Pay2Play server and that is a fact! On the Free2Play server you will need YEARS if you want to try to buy all the stuff with gold.
correct
however you will also very fast reach a maximum of characterdevelopment which can fast lead to losing the interest in the game
if you have highest gear on p2p, what do you do then to improve your char? to me this would be boring, having no more options to improve my char
on free server as a free player i alwayshave something im exciting to wait for which will enrich my gamingexperience massively, like the lightning recently

so i would say p2p is fitting perfectly for someone who wants to play only a limited time, lets say a few months, and then leave
if we look at the amount of players this server had when it started it was like that... at first, when it was free and new many players pushed to max level, geared and then did pvp all the time
then ppl saw they achieved everything more or less, got bored and left

progressing to maximum so fast can be a buzzkill too...
not to mention all the missing items... why would i play a "shareware/ testingversion" of a game any paying for it when i can have the fullversion even for free if i like?
all it takes is time, and as someone who likes spending time on this game... game even rewards me for my playtime...? DEAL! what is this meme called? "shut up and take my money time"?

To be honest as I know you never played on current content. People should know that you are just a fish and even the new people on this forum should know that you are only talking bullshit ... no wait, even bullshit is more delicious than that.
you dont know much it seems... and becoming offensive shows you must be very frustrated :( poor guy
so lets have some update:
skipping gearing when i started this game was the best thing i could do, this allowed me to faster progress in things which are not becoming worthless like gear does
as for now, currently i play a char in orange/teal gear&glyphs

I hope there is a friendly mod who can delete the posts of this ALLODS-WANNABE-PLAYER.
really THIS much frustration? aw :rolleyes:

payment is NOT the problem, otherwise the free months would have lured hoards of players to p2p
its just the majority of players likes the free to play modell, is this so hard to accept?

Meloetta :pinch:

28. 10. 2015, 02:14

Ringelblume

Disciple

• +
    FAST Mounts (no, 12m/s is NOT fast!) ---> but there is a catmount
    available thats not incredibly slow, however you must do a raid first to
    get it... so you are dependent on a lot of ppl to get it
Fast Mounts = millions of gold

• + Statpoints (only 20/25 available)
Statpoints = millions of gold
  • + Talenpoints
Talentpoints = millions of gold

• + Rubies
Rubies = millions of gold

• + Defensive Statpoints ("conclave")
Conclave = millions of gold

• + Proper Trinkets

Trinket = maybe 1 million gold

• + Multiple Reincarnations (there was an event where players got 1 additional reincarnation, but those who missed it wont get it)
Each additional reinc = about 150k gold

• +
    Decent Bag (no i am not willing to do astral/raids first to store basic
    items, you really need to do a RAID before you can have a decent bag)
Decent bag (In ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER VIEW) = millions of gold

• +
    Endless Respec Talents/Stats (no matter how long you play it will never
    be free on payserver, so those who like experimenting with builds will
    suffer)
Endless respec Talents = millions of gold ... stats are a bit cheaper

• + No Matrial-Looter (Herbalism/Mining; -> Handworks are pointless without them; effort > time)
biggest bullshit I have ever read

• +
    Auction House is almost useless on payserver -> Farming gold is
    inevitable -> you PAY and have to farm?! thats a bad joke, i want
    either pay OR farm, but not both, lol
biggest bullshit I have ever read

• + Lootpet is available very late, if i pay i am not willing to play until coba without lootpet!!
You get Lootpet with level ~ 32 ... Did you have a Lootpet when you started the game and reached max level? You even don't notive how much bullshit you are writing O_o Someone who starts on Free2Play can't have the gold before 32 to buy a Lootpet. Really THIS much frustration?

• + Mercenaries still cost gold, if i pay monthly i want free mercs! --> maybe this is solved with version 6.0? mercs still cost gold but I read this will be fixed on BOTH servers in a future patch
They are free. Really THIS much frustration?

So basicly everything that costs to much is not worth to buy. So you lose a lot powerful items on your list. Some stuff are bullshit on your list. The only good thing is that you can buy skills for your mount by farming a bit. By the way on Pay2Play Server you don't have full level 5 runes, so before you write something get the right informations. All together you just wrote stuff from your point of view. Only because we don't have that expensive items on Pay2Play server it doesn't mean you have nothing to do. We are at nearly the same gearlevel like Pay2Win server. P2P server is really empty and that's the only thing you really know and it's nothing new.

Citation

2 more rubies for such a high price are not worth taking anyway if you have something else to go for that is cheaper

and gaining gold is not only BG emblems, there are much more ways of
gaining gold in this game, its so many they can keep you busy all day...
and usually you dont have only one char
Man, do you even have a life besides Allods? Even to spend all emblems takes a lot time and then you want to do other stuff too + many characters. You should read in other forums what they are writing about your lovely Pay2Win server. And again ... I have nothing againts people that are playing there. I don't want to force anyone to quit or to change server. Free2Player server has good things too, but people have to admit that at the moment it's really expensive and every "normal" new player will have VERY BIG problems to enjoy the game. People that bought their stuff for years don't have any problems now and it's ok. Allods have generell problems with the amaount of people, but it doesn't help when a guy like ALLODS-24/7ONLINE-PLAYER keep talking shit about stuff he doesn't know.

So please Masterhorst,
Enjoy your game, but please stop trolling :pinch: ... AND TRY TO EXPLAIN NEW PLAYERS HOW TO GET YOUR BEAUIFUL STUFF THAT EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE!

ps. some german quotes about Allods-Online-Player alias Masterhorst (It's only for him, because he is german ... people writing about him how op he is... not.)

Das stimmt so nicht. Du hast mehrfach geschrieben, dass du dich nicht
über onehits beschwerst, weil du derjenige bist, der Sie austeilt. (LOL)
Wenn das der Wahrheit entsprechen würde, würdest du nie so weit unten
stehen in den BGs, wie es bei dir der Fall ist (und ich meine nicht den
Screenshot von Ringelblume). Deshalb bleib bitte einfach bei der
Wahrheit und sag Neulingen nicht jedes mal wie OP du doch ohne Payment
bist und das man das überhaupt nicht braucht. Es ist einfach so, dass
man bei Allods ohne CS oben nicht mitspielen kann. Das ist der Grund
wieso wir alle cashen. Wie gesagt, es gibt Leute die gut spielen und
damit eine Menge ausgleichen können, aber bei weitem nicht alles.

masterhorst du bist einer der schlechtesten krieger aufm server und wenn
nicht einer der schlechtesten deutschen krieger .. soll keine
beleidigung sein ist einfach fakt.. komm mir nicht ich sehe das anders
.. das sieht irgendwie jeder hier so.. warum das so ist? die frage
kannst du dir selber beantworten

das du oft sehr weit oben oder ganz oben stehst halte ich für eine
dreiste Lüge. IMMER wenn ich mit im BG bin stehst du überall,aber nicht
oben. Ganz im gegenteil,du stehst oft genug weit unten oder sogar ganz
am Ende hinter den Heals. Und wenn jemand etwas über deine hochgradig
miese Spielweise sagt dann leavest du auch gern mal.

ja das ist Masterhorst und der Name ist auch Programm.
Keine Ahnung warum er glaubt gut spielen zu können,er sollte aber
einfach nur mal mit wirklich guten Spielern in BGs gehen. Ich selbst
habe ihm bereits mehrmals gezeigt das er alles ist,aber definitiv kein
guter Spieler,trotz CS Nutzung.

du hat mehr rüstung als mein HEILER, und mein Fullheal mit Fullheal skillung macht mehr Schaden als ein DD Krieger

und das beste...

terroristen denken auch sie tun gutes.. genau wie du

Der Satz passt perfekt zu ihm, danke nach sowas hab ich gesucht.

28. 10. 2015, 02:53

Hello,

Please, feel free to send private messages to each other instead of arguing here.

Topic close for now.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion