Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

28. 10. 2015, 15:53

Edited with "Looting system" preview and starting kit / collector edition

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (28.10.2015, 16:06)

28. 10. 2015, 16:28

29. 10. 2015, 06:54

Azir

Disciple

• Envoyer un message privé

Anyone know if we can preorder this or do we have to wait till we get close to the 7.0 patch? also does it work for Sub server?

30. 10. 2015, 17:06

Thanks,

edited with "Forging and re-forging gears" preview

30. 10. 2015, 21:00

Re-edited with patchnote from Public Test Server and talent calculator (which is marked as 6.0.03 version but is updated for 7.0 PTS)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (30.10.2015, 21:48)

30. 10. 2015, 22:23

i apologize for repost :
here are news about new managmeent and ship combat system:

https://translate.google.pl/translate?hl…hp%3Ft%3D126834

i just curious is there any more news about that? ,juch checked patchnotes for PTS server,and there is nothing about ships

30. 10. 2015, 22:36

wasnt this the april fool?

30. 10. 2015, 23:16

here is video from presentation of new update:,at 7min.43s there is new footage of ship managament (new dock,extra ships slots)

http://vk.com/video-96490997_171554389?hash=065565f52763a944

31. 10. 2015, 10:30

I've played on the PTS a bit yesterday, it looks like classes are completely new, most of the old skills are completely removed or reworked.

New talent calculator is up:
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/

01. 11. 2015, 06:11

ÇiLeK

Disciple

Travail: Gamer

I've played on the PTS a bit yesterday, it looks like classes are completely new, most of the old skills are completely removed or reworked.

Hey Dala, i have a 65lvl toon on ru server but i couldn't copy it to pts.
It says "Добавлен в очередь" first.
Then "Обрабатывается игровым сервером"
After this 2nd stage, it turns back to normal. Like i never copied my toon to pts.
It shows me the character copy screen and i need to choose my toon again for pts.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

I played on pts several times and first time i had a problem.

01. 11. 2015, 08:09

to Cilek, STM, on alot of ppl cant copy toon to server, servers have some problems. Just check time to time when its will tell "Успешно скопирован". They try fix this problem atm. Before coppy you can just make new toon and but item for get lvl 65 in cash shop.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

01. 11. 2015, 12:18

anyone got talent calculator with english translation?

01. 11. 2015, 12:35

ÇiLeK

Disciple

to Cilek, STM, on alot of ppl cant copy toon to server, servers have some problems. Just check time to time when its will tell "Успешно скопирован". They try fix this problem atm. Before coppy you can just make new toon and but item for get lvl 65 in cash shop.

Thanks ^^ I did what you said.
I created a new toon and bought that chest to make it 65lvl. I did a lot of quests but i'm still 65 lvl and %61 exp. I landed the new area but i'm so bored and logged out few min ago.
Btw new engi with build that you got with Ark, really suck. There's still steel mosq. but i have no idea what the hell they are doing.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ÇiLeK" (01.11.2015, 14:53)

01. 11. 2015, 13:37

Thanks ^^ I did what you said.
I created a new toon and bought that chest to make it 65lvl. I did a lot of quests but i'm still 65 lvl and %61 exp. I landed the new area but i'm so bored and logged out few min ago.
sorry , u mean u played on patch 7?

ok how?
it released on ru?

01. 11. 2015, 14:03

Pochtron

Disciple

Travail: Quitted

@Dala or Cilek, can you please tell if there is any zone that looks like wild shore / dragon bay / ferris ? Does it still exist in 7.0 or have they removed such areas ?
Thanks for the feeback !

01. 11. 2015, 14:12

Is it me or have they really forced the support role on Engineers?

01. 11. 2015, 14:55

ÇiLeK

Disciple

@Dala or Cilek, can you please tell if there is any zone that looks like wild shore / dragon bay / ferris ? Does it still exist in 7.0 or have they removed such areas ?
Thanks for the feeback !

I couldn't go so far, yet. When i managed to go that new areas i will write here and add some ss
@ hmmod, Public Test Server is opened with 7.0 version

02. 11. 2015, 09:08

Whild shore's zone dell at all.

And size matters.
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

02. 11. 2015, 15:19

Hey Dala, i have a 65lvl toon on ru server but i couldn't copy it to pts.
It says "Добавлен в очередь" first.
Then "Обрабатывается игровым сервером"
After this 2nd stage, it turns back to normal. Like i never copied my toon to pts.
It shows me the character copy screen and i need to choose my toon again for pts.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

I played on pts several times and first time i had a problem.

Sorry for not responding earlier but I kinda got absorbed by this PTS entirely, forgot world outside of it exists :whistling:
Actually I only found time to write this post because the servers seem to be down 8o

"Добавлен в очередь" means your character has been queued for copying over to the PTS.
"Обрабатывается игровым сервером" means that copying process actually started.
"Успешно скопирован" means your character has been successfully copied and you can play it.

On first day there was a lot of problems as someone above said.

Thanks for the feeback !

No, Wild Shore has been completely removed, as well as Draconic Relics, Glyphs and Melting Isle.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (02.11.2015, 15:25)

Noter cette discussion