You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 7:59am

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER you get it wrong.
Vote-to-kick option is mainly used as a weapon and you have to be very carefull when you have low gs and don't have many friends yet. Ppl are voting to kick each other just for becosue they don't like certain ppl and I am that kind of person who just don't put my head down when I see sheet happening and let others to poo on my head.
If I see someone using this kicking option as a weapon I can't hold myself and I am letting them know what do I think about them no matter who they are. Somebody says "stop kicking him" and answers generaly are "*name* nobb / idiot / be quiet you girl bad girl" and whats happens next? Ofc they start arguing and then this arogant tards votes to kick that person (also me) who was defending another player.

Is this right? This is just domination of veterans and certain closed comunities-you piss off one, everybody will hunt you down and dont let you play, get gear, amalgams, nothing! You are out! I never seen so much hateful and despiring ppl on one pile before server merge.

Why isn't abusing Vote-to-kick option banable??? Becouse I see there are only 2 options why you can kick players "he is AFK,´or He is harrasing ppl" - this is reasonable options. There is no third option "we dont like you" or "you have low gs".

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 10:04am

azalin71

Trainee

RedCatCZ, you are a spoiled person.
You should do to others what you expect them to do to you.
But you dont.

You insist on taking part in gamecontent that you are not ready for and ruin the same game content for those player who are ready for it.
And on top of it you come here, and complain, that they are not welcoming you.
Its like if I was insisting on taking part in the superbowl or in the champions league final and expecting Tom Brady or Christiano Ronaldo to think it was just fine.

Go do all the stuff, that youre ready for, gear up, learn to play your toon well, and come back to AoD and SB when youre ready for it.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 10:38am

You should do to others what you expect them to do to you.

Do you even read what did I wrote? I won't let some arogant bastard poo on my head. If they are idiots and if they act even worse than parasite and they are kicking other players just becosue they can- Not becouse the player is AFK or is being agressive; so i just let them know what I think about them becuse I am not that kind of peson who put his head down. I have no respect from arogant people. They are abusing vote-to-kick option. ABUSING! I don't care if you don't mind walk with your head down, let elites shit on your head becose with this kicking option they got a power!
Do you know what words Double Standard means? Use it next time please before you write something like this.

AoD, SB and BG are regular skirmishes meant to be for everybody. You are comparing regular bg with some championship??? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! It's like comparing GT raid vs Eclipse raid! I, we low geared, are doing bg for same reason why "elites" goes there-to gear up and for getting better equipment.

I am asking if there is any rule that bans for abusing kicking option. Mods please, can you answer me? Do closed comunities rules the world in game now?

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 11:41am

since I see alot of posts regarding "is allods worth to play?" I'll give my point of view.
Allods is not for everyone. I think its a great game but u can check if its fitting ur gaming style.
as i see it there are 3 kind of players in allods (in general):
1. hardcore endgamers: players that play alot and focus on max their gear and cs items. Usually they belong to the top 10-15 guilds.
2. casual endgamers: players that got a 65 lvl toon but either cause their play time is low or cause they interest in other stuff then gearing, they don't bother to gear up or doing that very slow. some of those players playing alot of hours but since they are not geared i'll put them in this group just for the explanation ahead.
3. new players - lvling nabs that don't know 99% of the allods world.

grp no. 1 is the core of allods and the reason that the game still exist for two reasons: they all play alot and most for years + they are the main income source for the game owners (which decide if continue to invest in this game or shut it down). if u want allods to exist u need to keep giving those players new content which also means better gear. without a goal or ways to improve themself those players will get bored and leave the game. I've seen it happen in other games. also, turning the game for a instance game will result in the same way. those players r here cause u need to put in the effort and cause the challenges r hard (btw, not hard as it was in the past but still u can't go s12 with 70k gs...). even players among them that invest alot of $ need to invest effort in gearing up cause its time consuming. now days allods enable u to be in this grp with around 2-3 daily hours in average minimum.

if u r part of grp no. 2 either enjoy the available content that allods offer undergeared players (which is still ALOT) or make the effort to move to grp no. 1 or quit the game. don't expect to be op in pvp cause it won't happen even with full 13's runes, u need the gear. there is no reason to complain if u r in this grp that ppls rape u in pvp - u r driving a skateboard and they r driving a mercedes. this got nothing to do with $ its 95% about the gear. As i see it in Allods, $ only save time, if u put in the time u don't need to put the $.

on a personal note, coming back to endgame after 2 years away, trust me when i tell u: it's much much easier to catch up with gear then in the past. I done it in 2.5 months and used cs mostly for replicators and such cause i don't play alot of hours as in the past. also now its infenetly easier to catch up casue u can upgrade with bg emblems (sorrily it was intreduced just as i finished).

grp no.3 will mostly not even reach 65 lvl from my experience with mentoring. prob cause most of them r looking for an instance game and after putting 5-20 hours in the game they will leave for other game. this got nothing with allods, those players r doing this in every game they play. some of them will lvl up, join grp no.2 and learn the game just start on 65 lvl. some even will go to grp no.1 but it will take them alot of time to do so usually (i'll bet on 1 year for the average player).

if u can fit urself to one of the grps above then allods will be an amazing experience for u. if u expect to reach 65 lvl and instantly be equal with the rest of the players u will be disapointed and this game is not for u.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sway87" (Nov 5th 2015, 9:03am)

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 5:03pm

^ very good explaination, couldnt have done it better

---------------------------------------------------------------------
@RedCatCZ

as for kicking:
its mainly a tool for enhancing the chance of winning the round

ofc BGs are for everyone (even naked players if you like, i honestly dont care), i totally agree here
weak players are one time in your group and one time in enemy group, in the end its balanced, so no real problem

actually i enjoy it greatly when i have oneshot-targets in enemy team

HOWEVER.... kicking gives you the option to improve the overall group performance (=dps/hps) by replacing a weak combattant withy a strog one
if you have a 46k gs 333 333 player or we, chances after kicking him a better one will come are high

exception is in deep night when hardly any players queue and in BGs like SB where is no replacement, there, kicking is always a disavantage

but if you kick one, he wont rejoin the next 30 min, so enemy team either wont have him
in the end its all about plausibility

so if you are in a hurry, kicking the weak can save you time since its likely you will win faster, especially if enemy team does not kick their weak ones, but if you plan to play several times consider not kicking the weak player

(only from economical POV, i wont touch the moralic POV, everyone decide himself here anyway)

---------------------------

so whats our summary? the ones with the right attitude stay and get stronger over time anyway while the eternal losers get filtered (they ragequit)
could not be better

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 4th 2015, 5:09pm)

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 6:31pm

freestile

Professional

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER you get it wrong.
Vote-to-kick option is mainly used as a weapon and you have to be very carefull when you have low gs and don't have many friends yet. Ppl are voting to kick each other just for becosue they don't like certain ppl and I am that kind of person who just don't put my head down when I see sheet happening and let others to poo on my head.
If I see someone using this kicking option as a weapon I can't hold myself and I am letting them know what do I think about them no matter who they are. Somebody says "stop kicking him" and answers generaly are "*name* nobb / idiot / be quiet you girl bad girl" and whats happens next? Ofc they start arguing and then this arogant tards votes to kick that person (also me) who was defending another player.

Is this right? This is just domination of veterans and certain closed comunities-you piss off one, everybody will hunt you down and dont let you play, get gear, amalgams, nothing! You are out! I never seen so much hateful and despiring ppl on one pile before server merge.

Why isn't abusing Vote-to-kick option banable??? Becouse I see there are only 2 options why you can kick players "he is AFK,´or He is harrasing ppl" - this is reasonable options. There is no third option "we dont like you" or "you have low gs".

totally agree with you!! i also think that the community is getting more and more arrogant and it really starts pissing me off :pinch:

iMO this kick system should have never existed because veterans were already advantaged enought and this gives them too much power.
BG's are the fastest/easiest way to get gold/amalgam and you want newcomers to catch up without having the right to go there? Seriously it makes no sense! And even if you tell me "idc i just want to keep feeling superior to them" then why do you kick low gs? why to fkg gear up if it's to fight only vs people that have geared up too and have the same strenght thatn you? Then wouldn't it be the exact same thing if we would just say "ok nobody will gear up so that the game is balanced"? + it would make you save a lot of time (and it's not even a pb as there's no fun at all in this gear-race system)
Once again newcomers/non cs'ers are as important as the "wales"/veterants in an mmo and if devs have forgotten it it's our job to remind them that newcomers/casuals are indirect money as they "feed the wales" and/or as they can become wales later (if they feel welcomed!!!), and both have to enjoy the game.

It makes me sad that dev's don't even try to hide their real intentions anymore, that are to milk us till the end, at least that's how i feel about allods right now ;(

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 7:01pm

Would love to agree with you , but from the words of the devs themselves you can't down the content of your level on P2P , There is a lot of things you can't do on P2P , Because you are full rune 2 , Because the game isnt made anymore for people on P2P , Because it don't take in the fact that you don't have the new items on F2P. I've been trying to , when you see , that raids 5 level lower are still hards to do on P2P when on F2P they do it with 12 people . Still don't know if either Utopie or the guild from League (don't remember the name but full of spies) downed Eclipse , but when i left , it was still almost impossible when we were reaching legendary gear

We don't have 2's. It is more like 5's or 6's if i can calculate at all.

Yes its true that there are things balanced around cs.

Raids 5 level lower are not hard to do if you have enough competent people. We did eclipse up to gunner in 60's patch and we barely had legendary gear and we did not have full raid of competent people. Im very confident full eclipse was doable that patch excluding last boss.
You can always keep making excuses.

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 11:25pm

with patch 6.3 which will grant every participant in BG for the duration of the battle gear equal to full purple it will reduce the gap very much
those who have geared up active still will be superior but the difference from 46k ferris rep to full purple is enormous and due to the fact in BGs GS are mixed up there will be a lot of nearly equal enemies then

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 11:34pm

Would love to agree with you , but from the words of the devs themselves you can't down the content of your level on P2P , There is a lot of things you can't do on P2P , Because you are full rune 2 , Because the game isnt made anymore for people on P2P , Because it don't take in the fact that you don't have the new items on F2P. I've been trying to , when you see , that raids 5 level lower are still hards to do on P2P when on F2P they do it with 12 people . Still don't know if either Utopie or the guild from League (don't remember the name but full of spies) downed Eclipse , but when i left , it was still almost impossible when we were reaching legendary gear.
I'm sorry but i was to leave this subject alone since we all here discussing the sex of the angels... 7.0 isn't out, game is dead. These are the only possible facts that we can have from the game now.

I just had to write this because the reality is completely against of what you said. Specially the part of "Because the game isnt made anymore for people on P2P".
This was your mistake. The truth is, the game isn't made any more for people in F2P.
Why? Simple:

- They've opened the subscription server for one reason: players who don't want a P2W game, can have a fair system for everyone.
Why? Even they already know they made a ultra P2W server with a point of no return.

- They are coming back to the drop-and-use system.
Why? The game became a grindy system where people with long term characters must have time occupied. Whit what? Repetitive process of gearing system, glyph system, etc. This made a lot people quit. You're an experienced player so tell me the 2 reasons why this game is a completely failure of MMO nature? I give you 2: P2W and grindy system. Only, not more, not less.
How can you explain that top 50, 60, 70 or even 100 MMOs have millions of players and this game, with NA, EU, DE, BR, TR, FR and PL server merged have a total of, 2500 players? Or even (let me lose my head) 5000 players? Tha heck is this mate!?!?!?!? And those 300 that was the fountain of income don't now what they did in the past. And the new 300 that will come, wont spend 10% of what they did.

- They will leave glyphs and a relics away.
Why? Only top players (and yes, i mean CS players), can afford to have all this, gear up, and be able to compete because the difficulty of the game is now easy for 10+ runed players and impossible for 5 runed people. Get me a single example of small guild doing the last RAID even with everyone geared up. You can't. And no, not only CS full players know how to play this.

- You mentioned that P2P players play with runes level 2 (without the runes). It's simply a lie... The only thing they made was to adjust the mob difficulty. Which means, significantly increase the damage of players (seems the same of runes level 2 but, it's not!) or reducing damage in mobs and not using ghost level 2 runes because its not linear the output.
It's not hard to prove you that a character with level 2 runes makes way less the same damage than a P2P with the same gear and stats and, in P2P, you take less damage even if you use level 4 runes in F2P. It was adjusted to gear/level input and not the exponentially output of damage/incoming damage that a range of 0%~130% offensive set of runes or a 0%~56% defensive set of runes (it's around 55% and 60% the level 13 defensive set) can do.
"- No more Runes. Mob difficulty is adjusted!" from the only official thing about difference from servers (and way to outdated): http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145
This was adjusted because it was their need to have people investing on runes -> becoming harder to play to invest in do/receive amount of damage. The server grew savagely on runes necessity! These days, a top guild trusts more their power (gear+runes+other CS items) then they did when it was all about tactics and they were weaker. It became an almost godlike mode to them and funless then it used to be.
I was tank before Gipat and was tanking heroics and astral with no level 1 runes!, give me a single allod you could tank without runes now!?

- They will revamp crafting system.
Why? Because there was no necessity for crafting because you had CS items to fill all your needs. Every online game, needs crafting system. It's a must!

- They wont have more sales of combat mounts.
Why? Because it was a P2W, truly, item and was one of the big sad things to see in BG! And they just don't remove it because many people who have 32342374203 mounts could give up.

And has Gibe said:
We did eclipse up to gunner in 60's patch and we barely had legendary gear and we did not have full raid of competent people. Im very confident full eclipse was doable that patch excluding last boss.

Could you do this on F2P with, at least, 300€ Euro characters? No. If so, post here, please, a guild doing the patch raid with runes level 7. Not to ask you level 5 since its way easier then level 2 runes in P2P as you claim...
There are billions of people in this planet, millions of them play online games, thousands played allods, but my number is simpler: give me 10 players, top players, that never invested really money on the game?

if u r part of grp no. 2 either enjoy the available content that allods offer undergeared players (which is still ALOT) or make the effort to move to grp no. 1 or quit the game. don't expect to be op in pvp cause it won't happen even with full 13's runes, u need the gear. there is no reason to complain if u r in this grp that ppls rape u in pvp - u r driving a skateboard and they r driving a mercedes. this got nothing to do with $ its 95% about the gear. As i see it in Allods, $ only save time, if u put in the time u don't need to put the $.

I read this and i thought: This guy really believe, that a "girls house" is a pleasant place to people who his rich and do what ever they please just poping out the wallet like it is to those who are poor and told, at the door, "you can't drink, smoke, touch and not even able to see "the goods"" is also funny for the poor fella. They will wait and work to save for their turn and then, when they have the money, they are in a "nursing home" with their lives already gone.

This game's formula was simple: 60% gear, 30% skill and 10% CS.
This game's formula is now simpler: 50% gear, 45% CS and 5% skill. Skill now is for PVP only and, only, if you have a 11+ runed player.

This is a post (from Guild Portal), which i never forgot, about runes work and how people claiming runes are not all and gear is:

"
You are shooting yourserlf in the foot , because by trying to debunk
the rune dmg increase, you just put emphasis on how much this game is
actually pay to win, and don't forget runes is only a part of it, what
about the rubies, talents, earing slots, trinkets, potents....

Before you say anything , let's take a good old real lfe example ,i refer you to this screenshot : Kazul AR Kill that i'm sure ur are familiar with :)
It is safe to say that Gudwin and Lute have roughly the same gear
level (they said so themselves), now how do you explain the 45 k
difference between them? I mean how obvious does it have to be?

That being said, i agree the game can be enjoyed with lower runes
level, and i cope with the money factor, after all, everyone is
responsible for the purchase they make, gpotato doesnt force anyone. But
to be truly competitive, you need these advantages.

Another cold hard fact: in the whole world on the same patch level ,
only 2 guilds are able to kill Kazul wich is not even the last boss in
the only endgame instance.

Now (even if i congratulated that kill because it is a very tactical
boss and it is a great achievement)get over yourself thinking the rest
of the world is skillless, what people lack on this boss is raw damage ,
obtainable only trough cash shop items.

By now gear doesnt matter since all the top guilds raids are close to 75>100% fabled..."
"
NOTE: I wasn't on this discussion.

NOTE: Bare in mind the difference from one Warrior to the other is 50% more. 50%^^. Gudwin was a hell of a warrior but Lutefisk wasn't a nab^^

NOTE: Runes give straight % of a full set and not the table described in this post. The devs leaked it.

This post is from 2012 (almost 4 years...). http://guilds.en.allods.com/profiles/blogs/asdasd
I can't stress more how this issue is here from start of the game. And it's even more now! Only because you didn't had that many CS P2W items you have now.

So, tell me, you still convinced that this isn't made for P2P players but is for F2P? Could be, but 300 players would have to simply quit the game to rebalance F2P...

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 5:10am

PinkiePie

Beginner

Quoted

totally agree with you!! i also think that the community is getting more and more arrogant and it really starts pissing me off

Why leaving soo many players this game? This is the answer.

arrogant, sexsim, bad, stupid questions "you are really a girl... have you ts, skype and maybe a webcam too"? LOL :thumbdown:

This community destroying this game not mai.ru.

goodbye allods ;(

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 1:35pm

If you like this game, play it. If you don't, leave it.

No matter how much you rage and QQ, people are still playing.

Good-luck finding a non-P2W MMO, because all MMOs are like that...

There are also well-behaved and friendly players in game, like ME! If you are on lig, you can always add me and chit-chat...

If you like someone, there is something called a Friend List, accessed using the "O" key, then click on Friends tab.

If you dont like someone, there is an Ignore List for you, accessed using the "O" key, then click on Ignore tab.

QQ-ers are the one spoiling the game. Imagine a new player came into this forum for the first time and saw this post, then thinks :" WHOA, THIS COMMUNITY IS BADASSS!" , and they do not even try to play the game anymore... Poof, player lost. Number of players decrease, game dying.

If you have so much time to complain about the game and community, why don't you spend the time with your cool in-game friends?

Feeling angry bout someone and nobody to talk to? whisper me in-game!

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 2:15pm

You just did what everyone does here... :P
Good-luck finding a non-P2W MMO, because all MMOs are like that...
Ohhhh the list is huge.... Even allods have a server not a P2W... It's a P2P.
People tend to think that "free to play" when it actually means "try the game without subscription". Every F2P tens to be P2W even if they just sell a few stuff that gives small advantage to players who pay for them.
There is no such thing has free, the devs and game wroks have to eat and pay bills like all of us (well some QQ players, like you said, not even know what that is).

Poof, player lost. Number of players decrease, game dying.
Well here your completely right. But a player that never joined can«t be reduced in population number. ;)
If you have so much time to complain about the game and community, why don't you spend the time with your cool in-game friends?
Like doing what? In a pub on YT or in a tavern in Novo?

Now, more seriously, i get your point.
But sometimes we have to understand people that complain really like the game and are not to see this great game being like a ship sinking. I'm one of them.
Yes, if a new player comes to the forum will have some picture like you said. But will also see the expectation and anxiety that people have on 7.0.
This game is more than known has a P2W and now might be the turning period, at least i hope... or it will be always like it was...

but again, you are right, if 7.0 comes in the same dark path, ill do what everyone should do if they don't like game: give up.