Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

13. 11. 2015, 19:21

Allods on Steam

Bad news is Allods is NOT coming to Steam with 7.0, they were not even planning it for 7.0

It's confirmed here in an interview with game designer:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6136

;( ;( ;(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (24.11.2015, 18:26) with the following reason: dividing thread

13. 11. 2015, 19:37

Marco

Disciple

Travail: Administration clerk federal government of Berlin

• Envoyer un message privé

Disappointed again ;(

Allods only is a shadow from ist ealier greatness. THe communication between Allods Team and US and EU Players is an Insult. That steam wasnt even plaaned even in 7.0 destroys the hope of old veterans and ppl who want to Play Allods.

Allods Team...you never take a look on this Forum... Skyforce was a fail... i knew it... with the Money u wasted in skyforge you could start Advertising Allods worldwide but u are just incompetent.

Thats the truth and other words i cant find anymore.

Taleron

so Allods is dead ... congratulation...

Even if ppl come bac in 6.0.3 or 7.0 they wont stay Long because of the steam fail. I as a Allods fan would slap the dev in that Video.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (13.11.2015, 19:42)

14. 11. 2015, 06:06

Nebe

Apprenti

Travail: computers

Allods Online have a lot of players since 2009 without Steam so i dont see why this game would be dead now when "no Steam " around.
Wont even mention russian servers also crowded with ppl.
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

14. 11. 2015, 12:04

Marco

Disciple

If you are ok with the Pop on p2p ...for me there is only P2P on Allods and that Needs steam...thats a fact. and ist fact that devs communication to non russians is very very ****

They dont Support Advertising Allods they dont plan steam in 7.0 they are bad.

I really begin to dislike the Allods devs

14. 11. 2015, 15:15

well i think they simply dont care about p2p cuz it will never get high population i mean i remember when it came out there was a bug where you could not buy subscription and it was FREE for month and still not much ppl wanted to play there^^ this was the chance for p2p but it wasnt used

i know yeah yeah now iam the evil f2p badmouthing the p2p but its the truth maybe just maybe the p2p players should realise that its NOT the ideal server for everyone to play on

and to those who always say but its allods as it was intendet withour cashshop bla bla nope its not f2p was first and its exactly as intendet from the developers^^ even in russia where ppl have the choice cuz p2p is highly populatet there are still a shitload more players on f2p^^

14. 11. 2015, 15:32

well i think they simply dont care about p2p cuz it will never get high population i mean i remember when it came out there was a bug where you could not buy subscription and it was FREE for month and still not much ppl wanted to play there^^ this was the chance for p2p but it wasnt used

i know yeah yeah now iam the evil f2p badmouthing the p2p but its the truth maybe just maybe the p2p players should realise that its NOT the ideal server for everyone to play on

and to those who always say but its allods as it was intendet withour cashshop bla bla nope its not f2p was first and its exactly as intendet from the developers^^ even in russia where ppl have the choice cuz p2p is highly populatet there are still a shitload more players on f2p^^

oh no you bad bad bad badmouting thing you!!111 :D

those who prefer the p2p system are obviously a minority, as we see in RU and here
this minority still gets their own server, its nice for them
but instead of beeing happy some (not all!) players from p2p are insolent... :thumbdown:

Allods Team...you never take a look on this Forum... Skyforce was a fail... i knew it... with the Money u wasted in skyforge you could start Advertising Allods worldwide but u are just incompetent.

insulting those who run the game VERY SUCCESSFULL however is just... silly
Even if ppl come bac in 6.0.3 or 7.0 they wont stay Long because of the steam fail. I as a Allods fan would slap the dev in that Video.

this is just ridiculous... (and the slappingthing even more)
ppl dont play this game because of steam (steam is just some DRM/spyware-attempt, but this is another topic which would excceed the frame here), they play it because its as great as it is
if ppl come back they come for the CONTENT in the game or maybe for social interaction, but they dont come for steam... :pinch:

i understand you are frustrated because most ppl dont want to play with you on p2p but this is not constructive in any way
everyone has the chance to decide where he wants to play, noone is forced
so players make their free decision-please accept it

14. 11. 2015, 21:58

Azir

Disciple

Those who play on the Sub Server play there becuz they like the atmosphere of the game, We don't mind that the population sucks. Or that pvp does not pop to much, We still enjoy it due to the fact that we just love playing the game with each-other like one big family. But everyone has there own opinion so to each there own. If you like sub server then have a great time, if you like f2p well then as long as your happy and enjoy it then thats all that matters

I also well say you all makes some good points, I do miss gpotatos and piopico, and if p2p came out at the beginning things would be different :thumbup: .

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (14.11.2015, 22:08)

24. 11. 2015, 18:33

Hello,

We had an answer form Fayne about Allods on Steam :

Allods actually coming to steam. Yes but not our version. Russian server will be on steam for russian players. Even steam doesnt want my.com under their name to be honest I dont surprise.

Hello!

That's not true. While it is correct that Allods will arrive on Steam earlier in RU, it doesn't mean that it's not coming to Europe.

The reason is simple: We don't want new players to start in 6.0.3 only to be overwhelmed and confused by the changes and additions brought to us by 7.0.

And as Dala pointed out, the game itself needs some tweaks in order to be playable via Steam.

Cheers,
Fayne
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

08. 12. 2015, 13:37

I have stumbled upon some second-hand (non-official) info about Allods on Steam. Apparently there was some interview with Allods Team on some Russian gaming-related radio channel in which they answered some questions regarding that, official announcement of this interview is here:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6253

I did not listen to it, but there's a video where a player comments on it mentioning two important things:

1) Allods will appear on Steam before 7.1
2) There will be a new Russian server released for Steam Allods that's supposed to be somehow different than currently existing Allods servers.

Here's the link to that youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LN0mveeHXU

Of course take it with a grain of salt. I did not hear that from any official source. Might as well be trolling.

09. 12. 2015, 11:15

Well, youtube link its from interview with the head of the Allods development team, so dont think its not official, and yes, he tell what its 99% chance what allods will add in steam in this december D:
Edera - just nab.
Ruski

13. 12. 2015, 18:20

Marco

Disciple

I dont understand your post dear Mistryl

Steam will be added in this dec or not ?

Thanks in advance

Taleron

13. 12. 2015, 18:42

Kurtcobain

Professionnel

Travail: Geriatric nurse

as Fayne said:

The reason is simple: We don't want new players to start in 6.0.3 only
to be overwhelmed and confused by the changes and additions brought to
us by 7.0.

so wait till 7.0 goes online :thumbup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

14. 12. 2015, 17:36

as Fayne said:

us by 7.0.

So does this mean we will be seeing 7.0 soon?

14. 12. 2015, 19:02

Lioo

Professionnel

Travail: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

as Fayne said:

us by 7.0.

So does this mean we will be seeing 7.0 soon?

This means we'll have to wait till 7.0 ,-) Nothing more, nothing less (There're no official infos when we'll get 7.0 yet)
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

15. 12. 2015, 14:20

If My.com was serious about what they do, they should have started working on translation when the very first iteration of 7.0 was implemented and made public on the Russian test server. That is 30th of October.

Eliminating this delay between Russian and International version is one of the key issues. Other companies release expansions for their games in multiple languages simultaneously. At one point in 4.0.4 we had exactly same version as the Russians for like two weeks, they almost had it and still screwed it up.

Situation where all the expansion "announcements" don't really matter, because everyone who really loves this game has long since read at least a google-translated preview from the Russian site is plain R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.

I really hope they handle this problem properly before Steam release.

I don't get it, why stop only on money WHEN YOU COULD ALSO HARVEST SOULS? :evil:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (15.12.2015, 14:30)

15. 12. 2015, 21:16

freestile

Professionnel

Travail: DPSSSSSS!!^^

sadly, money dominate everything else ;( , i hope they'll realise one day that it could be great to take care a bit about our community...

Personnaly i don't mind having updates a few months after russians, i even see it as a HUGE advantage, as it helps me to plan my spendings (as we know evry cs event 4 months in advance, even if some never arrive on our servers) so that i know approximately that to buy this item in 4 months or so, i'll need to farm X in Y time :thumbup:

27. 01. 2016, 13:45

Russian Allods released on Steam as of today:

https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6418

Apparently all the information about new Steam server being different was pure trolling. It's just another F2P server only with Steam authorization. :thumbdown:

27. 01. 2016, 14:22

is also a new server so when english version if ever comes to steam u need to start over! russian are mastermind this way we can speand all over again! or we can keep playing our shiny accounts while all new players will go steam server :D

27. 01. 2016, 14:30

At least there's a chance for someone competent to take over the management of the game and to kill off the patch delay once and for all. I guess we'll find out soon.

Either way, if there's no p2p version on Steam and all the new players go there, it's hopeless for me ;(

27. 01. 2016, 14:31

Kurtcobain

Professionnel

Travail: Geriatric nurse

As i know, there will be *NO* new Server when EU/NA Allods goes Live on Steam but thats only what i know!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Noter cette discussion