You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 12:52pm

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

Hi and welcome!
Yes it's better if you start as League, for an unknown reason Leagues players are disappears....
....oh well, after they start to lose Dominion again, right^^

Come on, so sad.
Cya.

PS: (Yes this is a volontary flame post)

Desamistade - Pirati Astrali - Empire - F2P server (inactive)
Serpico - Utopie - Empire - P2P server

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 24th 2015, 6:30pm) with the following reason: title / divided thread

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 7:14pm

?

dominion is a joke on this server, all you have to do is solo queue with 10-15ppl and you win lmao

Friday, November 6th 2015, 12:30pm

lmao lmao lmao :V
..holidays or cheats blocked?

Anyway...the server is empty only in League side, and just coz ppl like you: only bad tips, bad advertising, bad comments about this server ect ect ect..
The problem is not the server, is the people who ruin it.

Friday, November 6th 2015, 2:11pm

i don't know who you are Spartac86 but anyway, when i played p2p ( i stopped 5 months ago), empire was pretty bad ( few people + less team organization....), whereas people in league side were more + they had better teamplay and organisation, and i think that individually they were a lot more good players on league side than imperial ( but i can be wrong :p)

and i'm quite sure that the population didn't really change and the problem is still the same : maybe more people on imp side, but mainly noobs :p

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Inconito" (Nov 24th 2015, 9:23am)

Friday, November 6th 2015, 2:25pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

League side died because of many reasons, but the decisive reason was the low population.People got used to play in small groups and never learned / forgot how to play as a guild / bigger community.For now leage side has peace, but I am sure if people come back there will be for sure the same drama.

- AS drama ... amalgam / other stuff from AS > guild

-SO / GL drama ... always complain about everything instead of accept something and do progress
- emotions ... provoke people on purpose / get insulted from silly jokes

People want leading person / leading people, because they can't do anything by themselves.But if there is someone who wants to do something for guild people start to complain and argue.People want more people on the server, so guild can grow and they can do raid progress or maybe there can be more than 1 guild.But if there are more people nobody wants to give up stuff that they got when server was almost empty (for example AS .. low population = more chests ... more people = share = guild R.I.P, because share to improve people's gear is gay. (I have nothing againts gays)
Anka was a great guild at the beginning, but even this guild died because of -> check red list
For sure league players are a lot stronger and skilful. It's sad that so many OP people left ..I don't want to point on anyone, because everyone has / had good and bad sides. First people have to learn how to play with a huge amount of players waive all the stuff you got easily with low population.

*old grandpa talking ... bla bla bla ... ah yes, when I was young ...*

btw ... I had a lot fun on league side. It was nice to play with strong people. Just sad that the humanity was missing since I started there. (Except few people like Geekiens, Dala, Vlada ... very nice people)
It's worth to play on p2p server and both fractions should work together on forum instead of badtalking each other.
Hope the Champion- Slacker - Boys will be back soon :) !
Melo
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ringelblume" (Nov 6th 2015, 2:30pm)

Friday, November 6th 2015, 5:58pm

My opinion was just a provocation to try to involve more people here and maybe persuade someone to come back...
Everyone can have his reason to stop to play, I think that people don't stop to play for the others, they stop want they want to do it.
If I have problem with someone I go on with my plans with or without him/her. I don't care about the others, this is a game and I play until I have fun.
I play Allods since the Beta, I already saw eveything about discussions, kids, noobs and bla bla.

Empire side is ON, Empire is playing actually, we have enough people, so if you like to play the real Allods, where the money don't say if you are strong or not, come back to play in League side, you have time to prepare yourself for the 7.0.

I prefer to be outnumbered by Leagues, at least I have always someone to kill.

To "Inconito": if your reason is "Empire is full of noobs" well...probably you are just scared to die by someone of them to realize that your level is probably the same ^^''

Friday, November 6th 2015, 8:16pm

I feel called to respond.

Hegemony on p2p server is similar to sinusoid. It's hard to recall longer moments of tied, fierce battle betweent these fractions. This trend is highly dependent on flow of human resources. Players are taking break, quiting, new ones comming. Fact is that core playerbase is really small, but these core players are the steam that keeps this sever going. It's worth to join this jet of steam, and propel this machine. Start is always slow, but once it starts moving it can be stopped only when someone(drama queens, it happend a lot esspecially League side) make a hole from inside in it's steam pipe.

After dealing with my irl matters I'm joining this League steam jet again, aso trying to get back many valuavble players. It's the best time to join p2p League side now, to be ready for 6.0.3 (12man raids) or even 7.0 (if they decide to skip 6.0.3).
Muriel - Avarice - Smugglers Paradise - League
http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 1:28pm

Good,
thank you and welcome back =)

Friday, November 13th 2015, 9:09am

Hmm... interesting. :^)
P2P
Empire Roinatan
League Bafflyndelion

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:28pm

Hi and welcome!
Yes it's better if you start as League, for an unknown reason Leagues players are disappears....

Come on, so sad.
Cya.
There's no need to try and make us look bad, even if that's not what you're aiming to do.

The reason of our absence is simple enough. There aren't any achieveable challenges left for us. S12 turned out to be fairly easily and if we were to get even more gear - we'd simply be bored out of our minds.

For a long while there hasn't been enough players to actually do some raids properly and the same goes for PvP. Dominion is a waste of time as you obviously know, due to the lack of matchmaking and the fact that you can queue with low amount of players.

You can't really expect us to stick around doing nothing for months on the off chance of getting some open world PvP or popping BGs/Arenas maybe once a week.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, November 16th 2015, 12:35pm

:thumbsup:

I have to smile when I read the posts about the drama on the P2p! Where the drama cause just, because they not get what they want .

Look in the mirror and ask yourself why the P2p is so dead. Everyone contributes what. This Drama start with Ava and why ? When I started the game in January, everything was ok. Then avarice was getting bigger and that there was no such willingness, acceptance of other guilds . You're not in the Guild, you'll also nothing! Like go on servers with many guilds and many players. But not here on the where it's really family.

The same happened to void out almost only US players was that had no options for As/Domi and BG. The EU players or Us Players with time , were recruited then the back way. There came the day when I have a certain player just because she did nothing for void and went more with avarice attacked. Avarice use this and I say it even clear and clearly the Player use their advantages that the best players void left and went with to avarice. What went well , but not for long because many disliked the methods in avarice and stopped or went on the Imp side.
The same thing happened with Anka, all were dissatisfied with what was in Avarice and went to Anka. Haha what a failure :D

You have offended you and dragged through the dirt, which was already embarrassed as some have behaved. But at the end are crawled back yet again to Avarice. Or went to Utopie, where they want to be the hero with her now how great they but. If they don't get their will , Streß will be there, too.

I've been through a lot in these 11 months, the whole lies and intrigue. All of this came from yourselves. You should ask really all, what you have is with this back and forth?? You really think on the other Side it would be green? Just because you did not get what you wanted? You're told that you must stick together. Then let are where not in Utopie or Avarice, in Peace and give them a little bit from the Big Cake!! For me, some must first learn to accept that there are also players without these all lies and intrigues want to play .I think it will also go only briefly with 7.0 upwards again. Because the same but come back and maybe a few new, but it will always remain the same.
I didn't write anything long on the whole subject of the P2p. But honestly when I read this, you should just write what. Some people have nothing better to do than to spread poison throughout the day and to spread lies. If you really want to start on the P2p, be warned you need a thick skin or a Kiss my :rolleyes: setting then you have fun here and comes forward here.

This is here all alone my views and attitude and you must not agree !!! We have Bananas and Cookies on Lig Side .
Error may like to keep it for you, not everyone can be perfect. ;)

Who fights can lose, who doesn’t fight has already lost.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Gott entzünde tief in Deinem Herzen
die Flamme der Liebe zu deinen Freunden,
wie auch zu deinen Feinden.

Monday, November 16th 2015, 12:51pm

need A name

Intermediate

You have offended you and dragged through the dirt, which was already embarrassed as some have behaved. But at the end are crawled back yet again to Avarice. Or went to Utopie, where they want to be the hero with her now how great they but. If they don't get their will , Streß will be there, too.

I'm just so f*cking glad being in a guild where everyone knows each other very well and where selflessness is natural. And with selflessness I don't mean this 'Oh, of course I can help you with any boss lower than 65', more a 'Oh, we don't have got enough slots for AS, but I were there the last few days, so you may take mine.' We even pay in the guild-bank regularly so if anybody needs the gold for upgrading or re-speccing he may take it from there.

We're not as big as Utopie, that's true, but I'm sure we're growing in time and I'm looking positively forward to Patch 7.0. And even if not - better be in a little, though and very kind family-guild than a big one with such ridiculous dramas. :thumbup:
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Monday, November 16th 2015, 3:46pm

Dear Yersi...
I think you don't understand concept that was the foundation of Avarice(well actually it started with Astralis). At first there was no concept... just a guild on League side, but eventually it evolved (under Fiddler & co. leadership) into union of players that wanted to achieve something. In fact there were always 2 fronts on League side, and fact that both of them were in the same guild was a problem. 1st front was a union of players that were achieveing everything by themselves, and were doing it good. Other front was consisted of players that were not able to play on the level of 1st group and wanted to be "boosted" through the game with minimum effort. These 2 groups had nothing in common, because 1st one was doing hardcore astral, AS, dominion etc... while others were crying in novo, because they were not able to develop.
There were also players who were trying to do their best but had problems, because the most important activities in game were party based, and they had problems with forming such party.

Biggest mistake of Avarice was inability to separate these 2 groups, and it happend only because raids requirements. There were simply not enough ppl to fill a raid. If there were 12 man raids (incomming in 6.0.3) it would be complete different story.

Ofc there were also drama queens that were just adding salt to everything. And you are unfair, but ppl who "offended and dragged through the dirt" turkish players actually went to Anka, and were accepted there.

"What went well , but not for long because many disliked the methods in avarice and stopped or went on the Imp side."

What kind of methods are you talking about?

Monday, November 16th 2015, 4:10pm

Maybe you tell me your in-game name! ;)

I'm talking about the past 11 months on the server! I know the whole crying when avarice! But I will mention no names. Yes, that with the insult of Turkish player was probably not quite nice. Was that a word in other nation not so much is considered an insult.

You would speak differently if you knew how an ex player of Avarice talks about you in Utopia! I wrote with Gibe and tell him. He would probably not be so arrogant, if he knew what some really old P2P players think about him. Yes Fiddler shame that he's just gone. Geegiens oh yes he has really tried everything but even he gave up to the nursery.

It should be thick and thin go with a Guild, because only thus you learn with the weaknesses and strengths to handle each individually. But it is easier to change the faction or just make up a new Guild. But the real problem is not solved by.

Nova and Gibe were always behind their Guild. I had some conflict with Gibe, due to many lies the one player told about me. But precisely this now tells lies about Avarice and his players and I can only laugh. I will as long as there is the P2P play .Whether few or many players . it may slowly go with me, but I did not change my opinion as some weather or spreading lies make the other life broken. :thumbsup:

Monday, November 16th 2015, 6:53pm

Maybe you tell me your in-game name! ;)
Ohh sorry... forgot. I'm Muriel.

I'm talking about the past 11 months on the server! I know the whole crying when avarice! But I will mention no names. Yes, that with the insult of Turkish player was probably not quite nice. Was that a word in other nation not so much is considered an insult.
That insult of Turkish player was committed unintentionally, but was taken to "higher level" by Winterletta.
You would speak differently if you knew how an ex player of Avarice talks about you in Utopia! I wrote with Gibe and tell him. He would probably not be so arrogant, if he knew what some really old P2P players think about him. Yes Fiddler shame that he's just gone. Geegiens oh yes he has really tried everything but even he gave up to the nursery.
Well... My opinion about that ex player of Avarice(see 1 paragraph higher) is widely known. I think we should talk in private(pls write a PM to me).
Nova and Gibe were always behind their Guild. I had some conflict with Gibe, due to many lies the one player told about me. But precisely this now tells lies about Avarice and his players and I can only laugh. I will as long as there is the P2P play .Whether few or many players . it may slowly go with me, but I did not change my opinion as some weather or spreading lies make the other life broken. :thumbsup:
Well I don't know anything about lies, and don't want to know. I was alwyas telling that this player you are talking about is the biggest drama queen i've ever seen. Fact is that even now I don't really know what was this story about you and that player.

I'm happy about your attitude :P keep it up!

Monday, November 16th 2015, 11:02pm

Oh Muriel , nice to read you here :D

There is actually no longer much to say, since there are still mostly the same who back come! When it comes to the truth much is twisted and I see now that will be this person again in avarice. You know the reasons I think.

I hope that the old players who had respect coming back. There were many good players here who were good also without that person. But we can write further via pm. ;)

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 8:17am

Achilles

Intermediate

Hi and welcome!

Come on, so sad.
Cya.

PS: (Yes this is a volontary flame post)

"After they start to lose dominion" XD This is funny, Utopie were so good when I was still playing, after they lose raid domi they start to queue with 1 player teams for chmp domi.

Below you can see utopie getting rekt in raid fight...
http://imgur.com/9uvURjX

1 person teams? GG
http://imgur.com/V3sufcv

Utopie winning some rank via 1 team wins? Eze
http://imgur.com/YZKTATx

Utopie too bad to even fight us with a full team lel
http://imgur.com/OGNnG8m

League has had some rough times but when it comes down to it, the people who play on league are much better, the only thing imps had were some high GS people who didn't know how to use their character, the only time utopie would ever fight was when they severely outnumbered you.
http://imgur.com/5rgAu0c
You see?

YaguBro best warrior EU kek.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 12:36pm

That's totaly Utopie's approach. But don't worry mate. There is 2nd guild on imp side that seems to have spirit of competition. And i think Utopie will be also enjoying pvp cause they are ahead with gear by a lot (like old good times):P

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 12:41pm

Achilles

Intermediate

That's totaly Utopie's approach. But don't worry mate. There is 2nd guild on imp side that seems to have spirit of competition. And i think Utopie will be also enjoying pvp cause they are ahead with gear by a lot (like old good times):P

And just like old times league will catch up and start destroying them while still lower geared. Fun times :D
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 10:38pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

#lol !

Oh yes come on again, kill you is always a pleasure with or without gear ;)

And for screenshots, sorry but i am not 14 years to post it, my spirit is to respect ennemies, even if they don't deserve it.

Have fun and see you soon on purgatory ^^
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Rate this thread